The watery depths of life

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

The watery depths of life Empty
PostSubject: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 3:52 pm

Luka lifted his head and sniffed the air, ears flicking as the strong scent of sea water violated his nose harshly. He shook his head out and soon smiled, enjoying the spray of water as he remained still on the cliff that hung over the ocean. Overlooking the crashing waves and blazing sun, he felt good about this place.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:18 pm

Burgdis, whom had curiously followed him, tracked him down to the ocean. She stood there, looking at the wolf, Luka. She furrowed her brow and sighed. 'This is awkward... what would I say, why do I care? I need to get out of here.' she thought, and turned away, before stepping on a twig. She narrowed her eyes. 'What a cliché way to give yourself away.' she thought bitterly. She put on a solemn face, and embraced her emotionless side.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 5:03 pm

Turning fast and reacting without thought, he lunged. Tackling the female that had fallowed him, his eyes blazing violently as every muscle in his body pulsed with adrenaline. He frowned as he saw who it was, fur flattening and breathing rough as he stepped back and sat down, too confused to really question her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 9:35 pm

Burgdis panted, standing back up. "Oh, Ok. never mind then." she muttered and looked away. She flattened her ears and looked at a small bruise on her left foreleg. She winced and looked back up. "you...just well kind of fell off the face of the earth." she stuttered, trying to break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 2:41 pm

Confusion filled his mind, making him squint and look up into the sky, ears perked and legs stiff, "No...I mean...I think I'm still on earth..I.." he paused and looked back at her, eyes wide. Was she following him? Luka couldn't seem to grasp this, only leaving him all the more bewildered, "B..but.. Why are you here? I mean..Why fallow me?" he wasn't worth following, he was not worth anything. Especially when it came to pretty wolves, who obviously shouldn't want anything to do with a wolf like him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 10:01 pm

Burgdis tryed to stifle a blush, but it was impossible. "I don't know, maybe because, I still owe you... or you saved me from getting slaughtered by a monster." she muttered in her emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 4:31 pm

Smiling, the male turned his head and flicked his ears with lifted eyebrows, "Look, you don't owe me anything, consider it a gift. A pretty girl like you? Well, I mean, come on, anyone would jump at the chance to help you. What confuses me is, why do you feel like I am worth following?" he sat and waited, letting the wind ruffle his fur slightly and swirl around him, the sky began to darken but still he remained silently and respectful.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 4:05 pm

Burgdis rolled her eyes. Other wolves wouldn't say the same about her. She let out a breath. "I don't thinnk they would." she muttered under her breath as he called her pretty. She looked down, trying to hide her blushes, which was unusual for her. "Maybe I followed you because your the only thing close to a friend that I have!" she snapped, looking up as he asked her the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 4:20 pm

Frowning, the male bobbed his head up and down before turning away. Not answering her snap, instead he looked off into the sky as thousands of thoughts flashed across the voids of his head. The sky was dark now, stars blinking almost playfully down at him and the female. He looked at her with observant eyes, ears perked and head tilted ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:10 pm

Burgdis narrowed her eyes and sighed. "Well... will you say nothing?" She asked impatiently. Burgdis didn't even know why she had gotten upset when he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 4:08 pm

Turning to face her, he smiled softly and nodded. "Just thinking. Anyways...if we are going to stick together then I need to ask your opinion. What do you think about this place?" he let his eyes travel over the land before them, tail wagging slowly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 7:26 pm

Burgdis looked over the land and ocean. She shrugged and looked at Luka. "I don't know. I mean i usually don't care, or notice but-.... its, great luka." She sputtered.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 3:42 pm

Nodding, he turned and walked past her, tail brushing her ankles slowly before swinging back and forth. The male lifted his head and sniffed the air slowly, eyes blazing happily as the wind seemed to curl around him and ruffled his fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:11 pm

Burgdis walked a bit out towards the water. She looed into it, as the waves crashed against the shore. "We should... find shelter." She said, and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 11:29 am

A faint smile flickered across the males dark features. He turned to the female and nodded thoughtfully, "I don't understand how I could ever really be some one's friend. But I will do my best as your friend, if you wish to title me as such." he shook out his fur and perked his ears with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 6:43 pm

Burgdis shrugged and past him, walking along the shore, until finding a cave a ways beneath her. There was a cliff, rocks leading down. It looked safe, so she hopped her way to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 11:35 am

Tagging along, he wagged his tail in the air and flicked his ears back and forth. He eyed the cave for a moment and sat, scanning the area around the cave quietly. His ears flickered back and forth, picking up the faint chirp of birds and smaller ground baring animals. He turned slowly, sniffing deeply and thoughtfully.

(By the way, I'm sorry for not posting like..all summer. I'm in school so I can answer more now.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 8:36 pm

(Oh its ok, I was basically off the internet all summer too.)

(How about you just continue, I don't know what to put)
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 12:16 pm

In the distance, thunder crashed and lightning flashed through the sky. The sudden change in weather surprised the male. Over to the extent that he jumped and curled his lips, a faint growl rumbling through his chest, his eyes darkened.

(Okay. Hey, can I add another wolf of mine? His name is Reithio.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:56 pm

((yesh))

Burgdis jumped up, but it had just been a lightning flash. She turned back around to see a pitch black wolf, with red eyes. She stepped back, and lowered her ears, growling nervously. "Free me." he whispered hoarsely before being swept away by ashes. Burgdis stood wide eyed staring at the back of the small cave. The storm seemed to instantaneously stop.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/fa/e5/0cfae5f4fbec5265e5b075bce6fa73a5.jpg

((This is just a character I made up a long long time ago, I don't have a forum cause its really just a spirit))
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 2:38 pm

As the storm seemed to stop as suddenly as it had appeared, confusion lit the males eyes. He backed up and turned back towards the cave, pausing when his eyes scanned the female and registered the fear in her eyes and frowned, "Are you okay..?"

Far from the cave, a male vaulted over the edge of a sharp drop and plummeted. The wind whistled in his ears and ruffled pitch black fur. Dark grey eyes gleamed, then closed as he came close to the water. He fell, and when he resurfaced, he turned his head to smirk at a pack of dogs baying at the cliffs edge. Hunters roared in anger, and Reithio was gone. He ran without a care in the world, free without restriction or fear.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:40 pm

Burgdis grew hungry and decided to scout for something to eat. She found a few crabs, and picked them off easily. She ate half of them greedily, but made sure to spare the other three for Luka. She brought them back to the small cave and sniffed. It smelt like fire, and she saw a few ashes on the ground. It reminded her of the strange wolf/spirit.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 11:52 am

Luka strolled around without really looking for anything. He stopped when a large black wolf loped forward and lifted his head. Lukas fur stood on end as he lowered his head and braved himself firmly in his spot.

Reithio loomed down at the other wolf with what could only be described as disgust. He sat gracefully back on his haunches and lifted his muzzle, letting out a low rumbling howl that lifted to a more harmonious and beautiful note. He ended his howl with a sigh and curled his lip down at the male below.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 7:01 pm

Burgdis furrowed her brow after hearing an unfamiliar howl and the big female decided she'd see what was up. She walked over the deathly calm beach, as inky black water rolled in and out, but it wasn't comforting. She stopped when she thought she could see two rocks standing up, as fog shrouded the sand. Was that Luka? Yes, and another wolf. She stopped cold and growled. Then, raising her head she let out a monotone howl. The mist shrouded her and she had to strain to see the reaction of the new wolf. Her tone wasn't aggressive nor welcoming...it was just empty, like she had always initially been.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:09 am

Luka lifted his head as a reaction to the females howl, his ears lifting and flicking toward where she stood, he frowned. His distraction was no good, while his attention was turned, he was tackled to the ground by a sudden weight. Paw's in his face and chest, Luka fell back with a vicious cry of rage and surprise.

Reithio had leapt, he had aimed clearly for the male and landed on him while aggressively raking his paws across the males face. Reithio took Luka's stunned cry as a vocal trophy, and then he turned and looked at the female with blazing eyes before smirking and vaulting off the male and disappearing into the nearby brush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The watery depths of life   The watery depths of life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next