Well...Ilooked into it

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Well...Ilooked into it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Well...Ilooked into it Empty
PostSubject: Well...Ilooked into it   Well...Ilooked into it Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:50 am

It appear this site is dead....
Well.... I just wanna say some goodbyes

Thank you to everyone who used to roleplay with me,really was amazing times we had and honestly I never thought this site would die...

If any attempts to revive the site happen im here, I would love to continue and im always a PM away. Well....goodbye I guess?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Well...Ilooked into it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...Ilooked into it   Well...Ilooked into it Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 2:27 am

I just got a burst of Nostalgia at like 1 in the morning where I live. Holy heck (I can't even remember if this site if censored so I'm pging myself).

This is like my real young days. When I first wanted to start writing. Not gonna lie, this site helped me get that started. Got me through a lot. Mm, me being years older now I look back on things I wrote and I cringed so hard. God, oof, I was in a rough place and wanted strong characters because I didn't feel it, yada yada. But you can't write great without starting off a novice.

Like I need to roleplay on this site again just to honor my name. 😂. But the site is dead. I couldn't even find it on Google without typing in several key words, yet here it is. An archive to my childhood writing. I had a lot of fun with you guys. To anyone who also gets a random spurt of Nostalgia at 1 am, hey there. It's been awhile. Go back to bed. See you in another few years.  💗
Back to top Go down

Well...Ilooked into it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: