A Wandering Spirit - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Wandering Spirit

Go down 
+2
Penman98
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 2:21 pm

"Actually, a bit of both. I do not trust others because of how many that betrayed me when I was young, and the fewer ones who betrayed and underestimated me when I became older." Fae let out another gentle sigh before continuing, "and if you prefer to call me 'stubborn' it doesn't matter, I know why I'm the way that I am, and that's enough for me." Gentle she picked herself up to a standing pose, jumping down from the now shade covered rock. The sun had moved a lot, and was by the edge of the area.

Fae walked over to where the rocks made the cave, she jumped onto it and layed at it's peak. She placed her head on her paws, swishing her tail and blinking her eyes. She licked her lips and et out a small yawn, she wasn't tired instead she was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 2:37 pm

Shade stayed on the rock, thinking. I can't stay here, but I can't hunt with the current condition of my paws. I need to clean the wounds. Perhaps it would be good to go to the lagoon. Without thought, he called to Fae. "Are you able to walk long enough to get to the lagoon?"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:33 pm

Fae swished her tail and looked to him, he had stopped her before now he wishes to go with her? "Most likey," she said with a hopeful tone. Jumping down from the rock she walked over to Shade, walking past him and to the first of the path to the lagoon. "I suppose you wish to go? If so, I would love to come, no matter who comes along." Fae rolled er eyes, she seemed to be growing a liking to him somewhat. Never has she been so attached to anyone in her life, even her parents.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:38 pm

Fade started to go to Fae to offer her the meal, but he then said it aloud:"do you want this?it will probably help you keep energy."He awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:54 pm

Shade followed Fae. "Yes, I would like to come. Thank you for allowing me." He saw one of the males come up with some meat. After he finished speaking, Shade asked, "Do you have any extra food? I would hunt myself, but the hunger and blood loss have hindered my abilities. I only need a small amount so that I can get some food of my own."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:57 pm

Fae nodded, looking to Fade afterward. "If it weren't a bother. I really need to get some food in me.." Fae walked slowly to the carcass, looking at Fade carfully. "Are you sure we could have some?"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 1:39 pm

"I got it for you" he said in a hopeful voice.He had that voice because he hoped for her to be nice to him like noone ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Enter Tsuji   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 1:26 am

Tsuji entered the forest through a narrow opening of trees he found. "I... dislike forests." He thought to himself. As he was thinking this, a branch unloosed itself from a niche in another tree and whacked Tsuji on the muzzle. "Oomph! I really... really dislike forests." He kept going, enduring sharp sticks, bugs, and the like. After a while, Tsuji noticed he couldn't see his way out of the forest, and the ground barely dipped under his weight, so he couldn't follow his tracks out.

"This isn't good..." He thought. He looked around, and observed much of the same thing for as far as he could see: trees. And the scent of these trees was blocking all other scents out. "I gotta be more careful if I'm ever going to survive to find her..." He said aloud.

He continued walking, unsure of where he came from, but somehow, always knowing where to go. After about 5 minutes, Tsuji actually saw something move. He looked in the direction of the moving object, and saw something not much larger then the smallest pad of his foot.

"Wow. The mice here sure are smaller here... I wonder how I'm going to feed my self?"

Then an even more morbid thought struck him: What if there were other wolves?

"Oh, dang. I wish Aleu or Tycser were here." Tsuji remembered Aleu... Those blue eyes... Her soft, tan pelt... Tsuji sat down. "Aleu..." he began to sob again. "I'm really becoming a softy..." He said between sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 3:45 pm

Shade ripped off a small chunk of the meat and ate quietly. When he finished his meal, he looked towards the Lagoon. He saw another wolf already there. "We should either leave now or go back to the cave. There's another wolf out in the Lagoon and it looks like there's no shelter over there." It began to rain and he could now hardly see.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Wolf's Rain   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 8:43 pm

Tsuji was still sitting, but he had stopped crying a while ago. He heard a crack brom above, and looked up. "Oh, great! Nothing like a thundershower to ruin your day!" he thought. A huge raindrop hit him in the muzzle. "Augh. What will I do now?"

Tsuji got up and started to follow whatever was pulling him towards wherever he was going. "It's a good thing I know where I'm going, without knowing where I'm going..." He grumbled. He continued walking, while being attacked from raindrops left and right. "Maybe, if I'm lucky, the forest will either flood over, and I can swim my way out, or I'll be able to find shelter.

"..."

Suddenly, Tsuji stopped dead in his tracks. "Wolves..." He said. Now that the rain had come, it was destroying the scent of the trees, and he could pick up the scent of wet wolf. "This can't be good..." He thought to himself. He kept moving.

A few minutes later, he saw them. Three wolves, all over a half-eaten deer carcass. He couldn't pick out details, but he saw one gray and two black wolves. Then he picked up a scent that he knew was impossible to smell: Aleu.

"Hey!" Tsuji came walking towards them with his head to the side. "Who are you guys?" He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 9:17 pm

Shade heard another wolf shouting. 'Another wolf?' he thought to himself. "I'm going to go see who that wolf is," he said to Fae and Fade. He ran over to where he heard the new wolf as best he could; the rain was still blocking his view greatly. When he thought that the other wolf was within hearing distance, he shouted, "I am Shade. The two back there are Fae and Fade. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Me...   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 2:03 am

"Hmmm... Fae, Fade, and Shade..." Tsuji thought to himself.

"My name is Tsuji. I'm looking for another wolf; a young female." Tsuji yelled. "I'm just passing through these... woods... and I got caught in this storm. Is there any chance you have any shelter for me?" Then he thought of Aleu. "Also: I think I smelled a familiar scent here: the smell of a wolf I once knew. Have any strange wolves passed through here?"

Tsuji sat down. "I'll be waiting. And don't try anything stupid, or I'll rip your throats out." That being said, Tsuji began to wait.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 5:27 am

Tycser desided that he followd Tsuji. "I cant go over the river, its to wide..." He walked through the forest. He could smell other wolves....One is familiair.... Tsuji.... "He is here." He said to him self. "I found him...Well not exacly found but.....Ow heck, I know what I mean" He followd the scent of Tsuji closely, he doesnt want to loose it.

(sorry for the delay. i wasn't sure who he will follow)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 8:14 am

Fade smelled Tyscer.I know thim he thought.He let out a long howl and knew Tyscer would remember his howl from when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Tycser   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 2:25 am

Tsuji was still sitting down when the scent of another familiar wolf came near him.

"Tycser..."

"TYCSER!" Tsuji yelled. Then he heard another wolf howl. Tsuji began to howl, also. "Maybe, if I howl hard enough, I can get Tycser and Aleu to come over here. Then those wolves over there can't do anything to us... Just in case..." As he was howling, he noticed the rain was lifting, and the small of the trees was starting to come back. "Oh no..." Tsuji thought. "If those trees block out Aleu's and Tycser's scent, I can't do anything!" Not knowing what else to do, Tsuji only howled harder.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:11 am

Tycser listenend and heard to howls, 1 of Tsuji and the other one sounded familiar.... He howls back to Tsuji. He hopes nothing is wrong. He desides to follow the howl. Although he tries, to follow it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Aleu's entrance...   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 11:40 pm

Aleu looked around alittle scared and frightened.Aleu thought"I am scared of forest,never no whats comin from behind.."She thought getting defensive.She walked alittle farther into the woods and the woods looked like they were closing in on her,she ran threw the woods in fear and stopped when she reached a huge tree in the center of the woods.It had a farly sized hole in it that could keep 6 7 wolves in it.She crawled in it and let out a long sorrowful howl.Aleu then layed her head down on her paws and covered her eyes with her right paw and cryed.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 8:54 am

Fade started running.He skipped Tyscer.He once got to Rabbit Lake.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 8:02 pm

Aleu stopped crying and asked"Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

PostSubject: Aleu   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 2:59 pm

Tsuji was sure of it now: he smelled Aleu and Tycser. He was sure of it! He continued howling, hoping one of them could hear, and come. Meanwhile, he noticed one of the black wolves running by in the direction of some really packed woods. "I wonder where he's going?" Tsuji thought.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 3:07 pm

Aleu heard the howl and knew it was from a familiar wolf.She got up and howled in return,she began running towards the wolf and peered from behind a tree and saw Tsuji and 2 other wolves.Aleu stayed sheltered just incase thoughs other wolves would attack.But she was full of happiness again.She walked out into the open and was wary of the other wolves but barked in joy when she saw Tsuji and Tyscer.Then she noticed a male wolf running towards Rabbit Lake.She chased after him.

Last edited by MajesticWolfs on June 7th 2008, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This place is Dead and sorta got annoyed waiting for someone to post)
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 5:36 pm

Soul Hunter wrote:
Shade followed Fae. "Yes, I would like to come. Thank you for allowing me." He saw one of the males come up with some meat. After he finished speaking, Shade asked, "Do you have any extra food? I would hunt myself, but the hunger and blood loss have hindered my abilities. I only need a small amount so that I can get some food of my own."

Fae looked to Shade, he seemed to make her happier than before. "Of course, how do you think I've lived my live? I've had larger wounds than these and still could walk or even run." She said with a bit a attitude in her voice as she jumped down from the rocky ledge. "Why do you ask?" She asked herself, with a softer tone. He seemed to be warming up to her, something no wolf has ever been lucky enough to get from her. She turned to Night, "if we are leaving, we might as well take him. It's not like he can do much on his own lonesome." She said, her words gentle, but once she noticed this she turned away from him and trotted off towards Shade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 4:25 pm

"I need to clean out these cuts on my paws. You were going anyway, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem." Shade looked towards Night. "I suppose he can come, too," he said. "I'm not going to wait for him though." He began to walk towards the Lagoon, feeling his paws ache and bleed with each step. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering Spirit   A Wandering Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wandering Spirit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2