A Place to Call Home

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Place to Call Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

A Place to Call Home Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:23 pm

April padded into the clearing,her new homelands she would come to know as Ocean Meet.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 11:52 pm

Blaqwynter padded along side with Aleu, and smiled in content.

Well... This is home...

She looked around as she took in a deep breath taking in her home scent, as she closed her hues with contentment. She looked over to Aleu and offered a tail wag.

Shall we see what we can fin on the island for food?

Her stomach snarled in hunger, as she could feel the burning agony engulf the pit of her famished guts. She watched for Aleu's reaction to her question. Blaqwynter knew they needed hunters, but that would require other wolves to join the pack first, in order to make a pecking order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 8:34 pm

A Place to Call Home Blackandwhitewolf

Klein walked with her head low, the soft ground quickly giving way to sand as she moved through the landscape. She had been wandering around by herself for many days, and as her stomach rumbled loudly, she acknowledged that she also had not eaten in many days. Moving past her hunger and fatigue she kept on walking, her padded feet making no sounds as she wandered.

After a while she reached the top of a rocky outcropping, the cliff overlooking the ocean. She was tired, sore, hungry, and simply didn’t have the mental strength to continue on her forced march. More than that though, Klein was outright lonely. She was not a wolf meant to walk alone without a loving pack around her, and she was not willing to continue to fight for life if that was the life she would have to lead.

Sitting back on her haunches she lifted her muzzle and let out a mournful howl, hoping that some wolf out there would hear her cry and come to her aid. Within that howl lay her desperation, hopelessness, but most of all the loneliness that was consuming her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 9:38 pm

April curiously skirted her way across the seemingly almost endless ocean beach.She let the soft cackling of the seagulls and the rush of the water make her content.She listened as her pack alphess began to consume in conversation with her.
"I think that is a good idea."
She barked,until she spotted yet another wolf,a loner in the distance.Scrabbling around.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 12:01 am

Dark auds twitched to the beckoning from another wolfess, who seemed to be filled with sadness and despair. The onyx femme looked to Aleu, and offered a light smile.

I shall return, I must greet whom seeks my aid... Please watch the territory while I am away..

She nuzzled the younger wolfess as she passed her swiftly, and darted toward the howl of lonliness. Blaqwynter proceeded to scower the surface assulting the grounds with beating mitts, as she swiftly made her way over to the newer wolfess..

Hello deary, why so sad?

Her voice was calm, and soothing as she approached the wolfess.

OOC: sry its short pressed for time grrr.. lol
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 12:01 pm

April,a usually cheering young she-wolf felt overcome with the feirce determination to live up to her rank.Letting a low growl she began to patrol around but kept her orbs on the two other wolves.

((Sorry so short))
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 3:03 pm

Aloup was young, and full of michief. He waited for his mother in return. He attempted to dare himself to disobey, but the pup kept to where he was... He was just under 1 years old, and was soon to be 1 in the next 2 months. The pup paced around with anxiety as he kept looking over his shoulders, waiting for his adoptive mother to come back. He too heard the howl, and was curious to see whom it belonged too. He looked to April who snarled, and he darted away in submission, hiding behind a rock, looking at her. His tail in between his legs, the male should have been born a cat if anything. He was just so harmless, but yet curious!
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:19 pm

April noticed a small yet meek looking wolf pup.She growled alittle at him,as she watched him return to hide behind a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 11:56 am

Klein looked over at the she wolf and lowered her head in submission. Her eyes however stayed locked onto the orbs of whom she instinctively knew was the Alphass of these lands. Klein was not a defiant wolf by any means, but she didn’t naturally roll over for any wolf that came along either. With that being said, she was terribly lonely, and what stood before her was an opportunity that she wasn’t willing to lose.

“I’m lonely.” she said simply, her answer to the she-wolfs questions being short but sweet.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 5:19 pm

Aloup looked to the older femme who decided to terrorize him, he shivered, as he crouched behind the rock baring his teeth in her direction.

Go away you big bully.. You're so mean!!

He scoweled in defeat, as tears filled his eyes, as if he were about to cry. His tail between his legs, he dared not look away for fear she would jump him and kill him.

*Aloup*

Blaqwynter looked to the femme who simply lowered her cranium. She padded wit grace toward her, but a friendly gesture about her. She offered a gentle wag of her tassel.

I assume you're looking to join the pack? Since one is lonely and one who accidently trespasses upon my lands...

Blaqwynter started with a light smile knowing the femme was not here to cause harm to her pup or her pack.

You are free to join the pack, as a new member until you can prove to me of a certain rank. I leave the oppertunity open for you, if you like...

She offered another smile.

My name is Blaqwynter Alphess of the pack, and you are?

The onyx femme was simply asking the wolfess her name to get to know her a tad bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 5:37 pm

“Thank you Blaqwynter.” Klein said humbly. She did feel bad about trespassing, as she could have not only highly insulted the Alphess but also gotten herself killed. But it seemed that all was well with the she-wolf and so Klein had no intention of letting such am opportunity pass her up.

“My name is Klein.” She said lightly, standing up so she was more at her full height. She still tried to stay smaller than the Alphass however, as was only right. Though, not too much smaller.

“I meant no harm in wandering here. I just get so terribly lonely, and I stop using my senses when I have to wander alone. No pack means no life to me.”
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 5:53 pm

Blaqwynter looked Klein over carefully, and offered another smile. The onyx wolfess padded closer to the femme trying to look smaller than she was. She 0oened her jaws sowly and gently, then placed her muzzle over Kleins muzzle. It was a soft embrace, but also a dominant embrace telling the feme she was welcommed here.
Blaqwynter gently pulled away from the femme.

You are right, but you have wandered across neutral terrain. There are other teritories upon these lands that would have not given you a chance to speak.

Blaqwynter referring to the nemises packlands of Greytail.

Do you have any skills?

She asked lightly, wondering what the wolfess was good at. Blaqwynter waited for the response of the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place to Call Home
Page 1 of 1