A Little Stroll

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Little Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 1:06 pm

Jasmine walked along, minding her own business. She pawed at the ground, looking for water. She made her tongue hang out. "Need water." She said to herself out loud.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:02 pm

Electra was walking throught the forest. It was a peaceful, quiet day. "Need water" said a voice. Intruders! Electra thought. She headed in the direction of the voice. She culd smell the intruder now; It was a female. Electra stepped out in front of the female. Why are you on my territory? Electra said, none to politely to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

Jasmine looked at the female wolf. The wolf had ice blue eyes. Some parts of her body are white. The wolf was grey."Why are you on my territory?" The wolf asked her. "What? I'm on your territory? I'm so sorry!" Jasmine was scared of this other wolf. She tried not to show it but she pulled her ears back and tucked her tail in and whimpered. "I will leave if you want. I was just looking for water!" She said.

Last edited by Ganna23 on May 30th 2009, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:23 pm

"What? I'm on your territory? I'm so sorry!" the female wolf replied. Electra could see that this fae was frightened of her. Her ears were pulled back agaisnt her head, and her tail was tucked in. "I will leave if you want. I was just looking for water!" the fae added. Electra thought for a moment. This female wasn't trying to cause any problems. Electra could see that. Alright, there's no harm done. I'll take you to some water, if you'll follow me. My name's Electra by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:27 pm

"Alright, there's no harm done. I'll take you to some water, if you'll follow me. My name's Electra by the way." The wolf said. Jasmine wasn't scared anymore. "Jasmine." She replied. "Ok. I'll follow you." Jasmine said. Jasmine had a bunch of thoughts about Electra. She was also thinking if Electra really was taking her to water. She narrowed her eyes when her back was turned. But she decided to trust her. She trotted next to Electra because she was so relieved she would finally find water.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:37 pm

Electra saw the she-wolf's expression change. "Jasmine." the fae replied. "Ok I'll follow you." Electra turned towards the lagoon and started off. Jasmine was trotting beside her. Soon the roar of the waterfall could be heard. The pair came through the bushes and there was the lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:39 pm

"Thank you so much, Electra." I said. I ran towards the water. I lapped it up quickly. It was cold. I looked back at Electra and then I started drinking again. I laid down. I sighed in satifaction. "You thirsty?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:04 pm

[ooc:Ganna. it would be easier for me if you wouldn't post in a new thread in my terra until i have. Just tellin ya.]

,"Thank you so much Electra." said Jasmine. Electra stayed were she was as Jasmine ran towards the water. Jasmine lapped up some water quickly. She looked back Electra breifly, before drinking again. With a sigh, jasmine lay down beside the water. You thirsy? Jasmine asked Electra. No I'm fine. Electra replied. Electra waited a moment before adding, Do you have a pack?
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:12 pm

"No i'm fine." Electra said. "Do you have a pack?" Electra added. Jasmine lifted her head up and looked back. "No." Jasmine replied. As Jasmine turned, she fell into the water. The water was freezing. She came out and looked at herself. "Ugh." Jasmine shook water off of her fur. She walked over to Electra. "Thats cold." Jasmine added, shivering.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 1:45 pm

Electra waited for the fae's response. Jasmine lifted her head up and looked back at Electra. No the fae answered. As Jasmine turned she fell into the water. Electra didn't move. The water wasn't deep. Jasmine got herself upright and looked at herself. "Ugh' she said before shaking herself off in a shower of water. Then she walked over to Electra. "That's cold" she added with a shiver. "Yeah. It is." Electra said distractedly. So, do you want to join?" When Electra saw the slightly puzzled look on Jasmine's face she added, "The pack I mean, My pack."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:01 pm

"Yeah. It is." Electra said. "So do you want to join?" "The pack I mean, My pack." Electra added. Jasmine waited for a moment then finally said, " Of course!" "I would love to!" Jasmine decided. Jasmine wanted to see the happy look on Electra's face.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:12 pm

Electra was waiting patiently for Jasmine's reply. Then, finally, Jasmine replied, "Of course! I would love to!" Electra was pleased at this. It showed on her face. "Great! Come on with me and I'll show you around." Electra bounded off through the trees. This is great Electra thought. Another member to make Shadow Pack strong! She wondered what Yukon would think of her choice in Jasmine. She hoped he would approve. Thinking of Yukon made that feeling rise deep in her chest again. What was this she felt for Yukon? Could it be... love?....
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 2:16 pm

Jasmine waited and saw a pleased smile. Jasmine smiled back. "Great! Come on with me and i'll show youaround." Electra said. Electra ran befroe Jasmine could say anything. Jasmine struggled to keep up. But she managed to.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 3:02 pm

Electra could tell Jasmine was having some trouble keeping up with her enthusiastic pace. She slowed down some as the tour of her territory progressed. Finally, Electra headed towards the camp. It was getting late. "Let's go to camp. Follow me." Electra said, beckonig for Jasmine to follow. With that Electra turned and started walking towards camp. She saw the familiar barrier of thorns that marked camp. She sped up until she reached the barrier. Pushing through, Electra entered her came, her home. She turned to see Jasmine come through the barrier. "The main den is over there. That's were you'll stay." Electra told her, indicating the den to her left. "The other wolf in my pack isn't here right now so I'll introduce you to him later." With that Electra heaed to the alpha's den.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2009, 8:59 pm

"Let's go to camp. Follow me." Electra said. Jasmine followed Electra to her camp. There was a barrier of thorns. Electra sped up her pace. Electra went through. It looked uncomfortable. As Jasmine went through, the thorns cut her skin a little. She let out a high pitched whimper. She managed to get through. "The main den is over there. That's where you'll stay." Electra said. "The other wolf in my pack isn't here right now so i'll introduce you to him later." Electra added. Jasmine followed, eager to see the rest.
Back to top Go down
KiaraLioness1
` pup

KiaraLioness1

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 7:57 pm

Electra sensed Jasmine follow ing her so she changed her course to take her past the alpha den. "This is the Alpha's den, where I stay. Feel free to come here if you need anything." Padding off to the east she stopped by another den. "This is the nursery where she wolves expecting pups stay." "And over there is just a random den that we have no use for yet.' Electra said indicating a den off to one side. "So that's the camp." she added with a sigh. Electra yawned and strecthed, exposing her fearsome teeth. She hadn't realized how tired she was. She padded back to her den, and, with one last look at Jasmine, she crept inside and feel asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:09 pm

As Jasmine followed Electra, Electra was really excited to show Jasmine everything. "This is the Alpha's Den, where I stay. Feel free to come here if you need anything." Electra explained. Jasmine was listening when Electra showed her the unused den and the nursury. Electra yawned and went into her den. She took one look at Jasmine then suddenly fell asleep. Jasmine trotted over and stared at Electra. Watching her sleep madee Jasmine drowzy. In that spot, Jasmine too, fell asleep.

(Your a heavy sleeper O.o lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll   A Little Stroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Stroll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Second Year (2009)-
Jump to: