deep in sleeping fields

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

deep in sleeping fields

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
amare
` pup

amare

deep in sleeping fields Empty
PostSubject: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 3:56 pm

Amare ran fast and hard ton the flat field, the smellof wolves fresh in the air. She ran a little farther untill she came upon a little spot where she sat down and gulped in a breath for air. She knew she was on wolf territory so she hoped the wolf she would run into is nice, or have mercy on her.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:33 pm

Jasmine was lying in the grass peacefully. She heard the sound of another wolf. She looked up and she saw a female. Looking around, Jasmine wondered if this was her territory. She got a closer look. "You. Who....Who are you?" Jasmine asked, shakey.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:09 pm

Amare looked up in fear, then taking a deep breath she bowed down and spoke, "Are you Alpha of this territory?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:13 pm

"Er....no." Jasmine said. She guessed this wolf wasn't the Alpha, either. But just in case, she said, "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:15 pm

Amare looked up in relief, she wasn't ready to meet the alpha yet. She sighed and sat down. "No, but I want to meet the Alpha." Amare looked up into the sky imagining herself being wantedin a family.She just remembered the other wolf's presenceand lookedback at her."Why do you ask?Are you looking to be part of the pack as well?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:18 pm

"I like being alone and uh....I am uh a loner out here in these dry places." Jasmine said. She was STARVING. She was also so THIRSTY.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:20 pm

Amare looked at the wolf, she looked like she hd not eaten in DAYS! She rememered a puddle not far from here.She sighed.Why not? She looked at the other wolf and beckoned with her tail to follow."My name is Amare by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:28 pm

The wolf looked as though she wanted Jasmine to follow. She said her name was Amare. "What a beautiful name." Jasmine said. "My name is Jasmine." She said. Jasmine followed. Amare was fast so Jasmine had to run as fast as her little legs could take her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:28 pm

Aleu was patrolling her territory.She caught the scent of two lone she-wolfs.So near the valley they resided.She let a growl and ran forward.
"Who are you!"
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:30 pm

Amare stopped in her tracks. She looked at the wolf, then bowed down in a gesture that the other one was greater. "Are you the Alpha ofthis territory?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:31 pm

Jasmine squealed and hid behind Amare. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! IT WAS HER!" Jasmine screamed. "I....I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR FOOD AND WATER!"
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:33 pm

Amare side-glanced at the other wolf.Nice.She thought.Amare bowed even lower.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:34 pm

Aleu looked at the bowing she-wolf."You don't have to bow."She said softly.Looking to the scaredy cat wolf and rolled her eyes."Yes,I am the Alphess of this land."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:38 pm

Disrespecting her, Jasmine growled and said, "I don't care who you are. Just go. We didn't do anything wrong." Jasmine snarled.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:39 pm

"I have no need to respect one who is so meek to hide from an opponent.Your on my territory.You are a meek as a mouse to me."Aleu growled.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:45 pm

Jasmine slammed herself against the wolf. She ran before wolf could get her. "I need to....to decieve. My mother said decieving is right." Jasmine whispered to herself some reason.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:47 pm

Amare looked at the wolf hopefully."May I join your pack?" She asked? she didn't know what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:52 pm

Stopping, she noticed a puddle. "Deciveing, you are gooood." Jasmine said, lapping up the water.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:54 pm

Aleu growled."Stupid pup."She looked to Amare."Yes."She spoke.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:57 pm

Happiness glowed in Amare's eyes."Thank you."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:00 pm

Jasmine went under a tree. It was shady. Her stomach growled. "Has to be something to eat. Ugh I have to go baaack?" Jasmine asked herself. She ran back. "I'm hungry. You know where a little helpless wolf can get food?" Jasmine asked. It wasn't the BEST thing to say but....
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:03 pm

Aleu looked to Amare.She bowed her head."The grey tail pack,accepts you."She smiled before trotting off.But then she heard another wolf call back,the stubborn annoying one.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:05 pm

"So uh can I decieve- er uh help you hunt food?" Jasmine hesitated. "Food is uh scarce here."
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:05 pm

Amare didn't know what to do next.So, she followed the Alpha.She heard the other wolf talk and she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:08 pm

"HELLO?!" Jasmine yelled. "If you even payed attention....I need food. I want to decie- hunt with you guys...." Jasmine hesitated again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deep in sleeping fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next