The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Cliff of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:47 pm

Cearus forced Jasmine to stay down as he licked her paw, nibbling the spot she got stung too awhile before allowing her to stand up. His eyes watched her lay down to dry and he lied down beside her in the sand, closing his eyes for once and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:54 pm

Jasmine rested her head on her paws. She felt close to Cearus now. But she felt a weird feeling inside. Was it..love? Did she love Cearus? She looked up at him, her head still down, cuddling closer to him. I guess so.. She smiled and half-shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 6:59 pm

Cearus yawned and stretched his tail before placing it down, looking at Jasmine and raised an eyebrow. He gently licked her cheek before closing his eyes again, lightly nibbing his ear and then watched the sun raise to the top of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:04 pm

Jasmine felt Cearus's lick and she felt satisfied. She was too nervous to ask him one simple question. She scolded herself for being nervous just to ask him these words, Will you be my mate? She snorted at herself. Should I? She wondered, rubbing her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:09 pm

Cearus snorted once again and peered at Jasmine cuddling him, he cocked his head and swanked his abck, stretching it before cuddling his head into his paws. Just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:12 pm

Jasmine took a huge breath. "Cearus.." She began. She hesitated. She couldn't finish it. She just couldn't. Jasmine shivered nervously. She was afraid if she did ask he would say "No", or laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:16 pm

Cearus kept laying down with closed eyes. "Yes, Jasmine?" He responded and peered at her.
He arched an eyebrow with closed eyes. "I am not into mates till the time I need to mate, Jasmine. If that is what you ask. It is not my thing." He responded. Perhaps rude of him. He raised his head, licking her again tho.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:19 pm

Jasmine pulled her ears back. "Er..no. Was gonna ask if.." She thought quickly. "If you were hungry..?"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:24 pm

Cearus slowly nodded. "Well, no I am not, are you? Want me to get something?" He watched her and got ready to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:30 pm

"No, no..i'm 'not' fine.." Jasmine said, hiding a 'not' in her sentance.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:35 pm

Cearus peered at her, finding it rude and sighed heavily. Noting his failed behavior attached another female to him. He stood up. "I will go and look around anyway then." He said with his dark voice as he walked on the beach and then into a few bushes, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:39 pm

Jasmine flicked her ears and sighed. "Ok.." I knew it'd be too late to ask! You dumb house pet! She scolded. She watched Cearus search for food. She saw a tiny mouse munch on a grain of sand a couple feet infront of her, but she didn't dare to move to go and get it.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:42 pm

Cearus sniffed around and then spotted the mouse that Jasmine watched. He leaped off and got a mouthful of sand as the mouse ran around. He spat the sand out and chased it, soon getting a grip of it and threw it to Jasmine - Going back to the bushes to search.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:56 pm

Jasmine chomped on the mouse in delight. She watched Cearus take the time to hunt for her. She sighed. Oh well..at least we have each other.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 8:08 am

Cearus sniffed around, still not finding much to eat and then spotted something red on the beach, crawling along the side with its claws up the air and tiny legs walking rather fast. He cocked his head, curios and walked to it. He sniffed it and instantly got a claw around his nose from the crab. He whined and bounced around, pawing the crab with his paws to get it off - Soon it did and he bit the shell with his teeth, a nice crunch was heard from it and he walked over to Jasmine and dropped the red crab for her and then sat down and stared at the water.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:00 am

Jasmine examined Cearus's nose. "What was that?" She asked, tending his nose with her tongue. She looked at the crab and sniffed the inside with excitement. She tore out some meat and swallowed it down. "Wow!" She exclaimed. She ripped off the shell and dug out the meat. "You sure you're not hungry?" Jasmine said, not wanting to be greedy.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:26 pm

Cearus snorted when she was done licking his sore nose. "No idea what it was. But go ahead, try it. It didn't taste dangerous when I bit it." He shrugged and watched her pleasant eat the crab, amazed. "No I am not hungry, thank you anyway." He said and yawned, placing his head onto his paws to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:09 pm

Jasmine looked at him and nodded, continuing with her meal. When she was done, she looked at the hollow shell in interest. She stuck her snout in it and picked her snout back up. The shell stuck to her nose so she shook her head around many times and it was flung into the ocean and it sank in the water.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:08 pm

Cearus chuckled at the sight of Jasmine shaking the crab's empty shell away into the water. "It is the second thing you throw away, y'know." He grinned his wolfishly grin and then closed his cold eyes once again, snorting some into the sand. "Be carefull what you stuck your nose into." He said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:16 pm

Jasmine smirked. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She hadn't realized before..but, what she loved best about Cearus was his smile. His beautiful smile. "Anyway, thank you for the prey."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:35 pm

Cearus chuckled and yawned once again, shuffling himself down into the beach's sand and cuddled himself comfy on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 4:50 pm

Jasmine watched him settle on a comfy looking spot in the sand. She ran to the water and walked along the shore, getting her paws wet. She saw some junk lying in the water with hoops (soda can holder thingy) but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 6:37 am

Cearus opened one eye to watch Jasmine run along the beach and enjoy herself, shrugging to himself. Not my style.. He though as he was shrugging before sniffing her nose into the sand between his front-paws.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 9:21 am

Jasmine flicked her ear and stuck her long snout into the wet sand. She wait there for a while then pull back to get it out. It flung out and she landed backwards on her backside, laughing. Jasmine kept wagging her tail and lay in the spot..until a big wave came and splashed her. She shook around, getting water off of her.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 4:58 am

Cearus blinked his cold eyes as Jasmine flew backwards in the sand after pulling her snout up and laughted for herself. He grinned. "Wave!" He shouted warmly. She won't be in time. He though as the wave came from the water and soaked the poor wolf's fur down. He snickered amusedly from his save spot in the sand as Jasmine shook water off herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff of the Moon   The Cliff of the Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliff of the Moon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next