If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

If I Had One Wish.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 10:29 pm

Sitka smile down at her while puffing out his chest, trying to look tough and strong.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:02 pm

Angel giggled and murred lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:12 pm

Sitka leaned in and started to nuzzle Angel. He rubbed his scent on her so everyone would know that this was his mate. He then licked her to show his love toward her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:24 pm

Angel, smiled and whined happily then she put her pelt close to his.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:35 pm

Sitka continued to rub againt her, putting his scent on her. As he was doing that he put his face in her pelt, it was so soft and smelled beautiful. He knew that he made the right choice for a mate, he loved her and she him. As soon as he finished he then put his muzzle to her's and they shared a romantic nose rub together.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:37 pm

She smiled and countines to share a romantic nose rub she knew she made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:42 pm

He just could not stop gazeing into her beautiful eyes, it was almost like he was staring into his own soul. He knew he had found the soul mate, the part of him that was lost, the part of him he had been searching for all this time. "I just know we will be very happy together Angel. I pledge my life to you and vow to protect you with my life. You are a treasure to me, and I hope to never forget that"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:44 pm

"I will not forget." I tell him and rub his nose once more.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:50 pm

As we have one last nose rub, I sense your hunger and cold. As a male I feel it is my duty to take care of you so I start to prpair our den. I drag branches to cover the caves opening and make it dryer and warmer. I bring in leaves, twigs, and other soft dry things to line the floor and make everything comfortable for you. And I even prepair us a bed in the courner. I then go off for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:53 pm

Angel decided to take a little nap.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 8:06 am

I woke up and saw you weren't here I started to bark and yip outside the den I was worried.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:03 am

As you are barking for me you see me comming toward the den dragging something. As I get closer you see that it is a deer that I killed, and you are relieved that I am alright as i drag it into the den.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:05 am

"I was worried about you" I tell him and follow him into the den.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:23 am

"I'm sorry I worried you, but I had to go out and get us some food. I know that your hungry"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 2:22 pm

[ Sitka, please do not powerplay. This is when you control another character that is not yours. ]
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:26 pm

Angel followed him inside licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:34 pm

I drag the carcus inside the den and I start to rip the meat apart. I give you a huge slab of it and I start to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:39 pm

Angel~
I start eating "Thanks babe. I tell him and lick his face then eats again.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:43 pm

"I would do anything for you" I smile and go back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:56 pm

I smile and eat untill I'm stuffed then I lie down
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:57 pm

I eat for a little longer, then I come to join you.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:58 pm

When your pelt touched mine I instantly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 11:06 pm

I smile at you as you sleep and I slowly lick your pelt to sooth you.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 11:10 pm

Angel felt safer now that she had a mate it was fair enough for her now she loved him so
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 11:13 pm

Sitka continued to lick his mates pelt to sooth her. She was so beautiful and he hoped to start a large pack with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Had One Wish.....   If I Had One Wish..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Had One Wish.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Third Year (2010)-
Jump to: