The green grass wolf pack

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

Male Location : United states

The green grass wolf pack Empty
PostSubject: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 10:04 pm

Blackwolf walks into the Dense woods."This would be a great place to make a pack."He said to his self.He then started marking the place,to signal wolves or any predators it is his territory.Then he howls,just to tell all wolves he is making a pack.Yet he still doesn't have a mate,so there won't be an Alpha Female.Then he sees a small river."Well I am a little thirsty."He said to him self.Then he goes and takes a few licks from the river,and he thought since he hasn't got to swim in a few years,he wanted to jump in,but his splayed paw might effect the swimming,but he jumped in anyway."Woah that is cold!"He yelled.He lied down in the woods,waiting for any other wolves.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:10 pm

icegaze walked into the clearing, following blackwolf. she nuzzled into her mates damp fur.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 4:48 pm

"Do you think right here is a good spot?"He asked.The place was by a big lake with lots of shade,and a big den by the huge lake.He then put his body right beside his mate."I am glad to have you as a mate,Icegaze."He said with a wolfish smile.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 12:56 pm

i think it's perfect." she replied happily. "i love you blackwolf." she smiled and licked his ear.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:32 pm

"I love you too,Ice"He said with a smile."Should we have pups here?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:35 pm

"i think that sounds great." she replied happily, loving his presence.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:37 pm

"When shall we?"He said to his mate.He was so happy,to get the love he never had in his life."Any answer is fine,honey."He said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:40 pm

"as long as i have you, i don't care. today, tomorrow, next year, it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:43 pm

"I guess maybe,today?If you think thats fine.I am just glad that I can get the love I never had as a pup."He said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:46 pm

she smiled at the thought. "sure." she said with a smile. she got up, shaking her fur, and grinned at him. "come get me!" she skipped in the trees, looking back at his handsome coat flashing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:49 pm

Black chased his mate having fun."You're fast,Ice!"He said,chasing his mate happily.They were chasing each other for a while,but Black saw a rabbit."Rabbit for dinner Ice?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:01 pm

she stopped running. "yeah sure!" she yipped happily. she gazed into his eyes for a second. "you have gorgeous eyes." she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:04 pm

"And your pelt,it is gorgeous,it goes along with your name"He said to his sweet mate
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:07 pm

she grinned and pawed his leg. " i love you, and i hope our pups look just like you."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:15 pm

"I hope they look like you,so I will always think of you when I see our pups,your beautiful pelt,gorgeous eyes,how fast you run,just like you,my love."He said
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:17 pm

she went up and licked his muzzle. "you're so sweet." she slipped her head under his.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:20 pm

He put his muzzle touching hers,making the shape of a heart."I love you."he said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:24 pm

"i love you too." she slipped her small body under him to feel his warmth, hear his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:26 pm

He was so glad to have a mate beside him.And he liked giving warmth to her.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:30 pm

she licked under his jaw. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:31 pm

"I love you the most."
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:34 pm

"not possible." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:35 pm

"Well,I really like how sweet you are.to be specific."He said and smiled
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:37 pm

"you are the best wolf alive in every way."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:38 pm

"You are,not me."He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The green grass wolf pack   The green grass wolf pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next