The Early Summer Breeze

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Early Summer Breeze

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

The Early Summer Breeze Empty
PostSubject: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 9:44 pm

A black figure stalked along the trees. Her breath was warm as it hit the leaves underneath her. Her eyes were trained on a tall lean shape; a deer. It grazed the ground scattered with leaves, but a small patch of grass stuck out. Its back leg had a long cut on its rear legs, the wound reeking of another wolf. The breeze blew the scent towards her, making her hunger for deer intensify. Pressing herself against the ground, she waited a quick moment before pushing herself off with her back feet. Her jaws met the deer's wounded leg and she thrashed about, tearing the skin, and sending blood down her muzzle. This one wouldn't get away. She was sure of it. She bit down on its rear and twisted it to the ground, swiftly pouncing on its neck and tearing into its throat. The deer let out a loud wail; alerting the other deer herd she had scented a mile away. Blood filled her mouth and nostrils, and the deer began to slowen its struggling. The she-wolf was getting tired, but her eyes were filled with anticipation. This deer was one of the easiest she had gotten this month. To finish off the deer, she ended it with another quick bite to the throat.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 10:25 pm

Icegaze hid, watching the other wolf. she hadn't seen a capture like that for a while. she walked into the light and spoke. "hello, I'm Icegaze, you are on the land my mate and i plan to take. wish to join us?" she said smoothly as to not scare her. she walked over and pawed the deer. "nice catch, by the way." she laid down and gazed up at her with her piercing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 1:08 am

Jasmine whipped around, baring her teeth. She relaxed and dipped her head. "Oh- I- I'm sorry for trespassing! Here, take my kill!" she whined. "Oh, it's not your land yet? Um.." she said, shifting uneasily. Her ears flattened. She'd never been a pack before. Jasmine's eyes suddenly brightened and she tapped her tail on the leaf scattered ground. "Thank you. Um.. sure, why not? I'll join you," she said, quick to nod to the kill. "I'll let you have some. After all, you are the alpha." The black wolf tried to ignore her hunger; she had to show the alpha that she was worthy to be in her pack. She sat up straight and relaxed her tail. She stared at the she-wolf calmly.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 3:45 pm

icegaze laughed. "no, no, you eat it, i can tell you are hungry! i can catch my own. welcome to our little family!" she smiled at the other wolf. it felt good to open her family to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 5:50 pm

Jasmine dipped her head thankfully and tore into her meal. It felt good to have a generous leader. Her hunger slowly faded away as she chowed into the deer. After awhile, she sat up, her expression cheerful and her belly full. "So, ah.. Icegaze, was it? Do you have pups?"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 3:33 pm

she smiled. "not yet, but i hope to soon." she got up and shook her pelt. "my mate hasnt been here for a while, he is on some expedition. once he comes home i will feel much better. thats another reason i asked you. i dont feel very safe on my own. i worry about him a lot, and if i do have pups and hes still gone, it will be very dangerous." she said with a very solemn, serious look. "promise you will stay for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 5:39 pm

Jasmine stammered for a moment and then nodded. "So what do we do at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 3:43 pm

"I say go to my den and figure out what to do next."
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 3:53 pm

suddenly a pup ran out of the bushes, collapsing at jasmines feet. he only had three legs. " I was..... being chased.... big fox!" he exclaimed between breaths. "I'm Ashsky." the pup passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We had better get him in here! Quick!" icegaze picked him up and pulled him into the den. "Ok you are ok now."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 5:46 am

Jasmine nodded and ran with Icegaze to her den.

At the den, she bent down and nudged the pup. "Where are your parents, little one?" murmured Jasmine.

ooc: did the foxes take one of his legs? :U
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 4:24 pm

ooc: no he was born like that.

"Killed.... all alone... AH!" he yelped as icegaze nudged his existing legs.

" think this ones broken." icegaze said motioning to his one front leg. "He's too young to be alone, its sad!"

"dad left.... mom was moving us... other pups killed...mom too....brother may have lived....." he muttered before passing out again.

"I wish blackwolf was here!" icegaze whined while finding a better place for the pup that wasnt so close to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 8:09 pm

Jasmine didn't know what to say. She began licking his broken leg. "What do we do?" she asked Icegaze.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:58 am

icegaze had a look of panic on her face "I have no clue....... what to do about your leg.... if you can roll off it that might help."

"ok." ashsky rolled onto his other side. " what now?"

"jasmine, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 12:17 am

"Get some leaves and sticks and set the sticks on the sides of his legs and wrap them up with leaves. That'll allow him to put weight on the leg, but not too much," she said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 7:46 pm

"ok thanks." she ran out and did what jasmine said. she wrapped his leg and sat down. "that should do it. so what now?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:58 pm

"He should walk," she said, nodding to the pup, instructing him to stand.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 3:08 pm

slowly he got up with their help and hobbled around. "woah." he waddled out of the den and into the crisp night air.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 11:10 am

Jasmine gave a small bark of amusement. "Do you like it? Is it stable enough?"
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 7:17 pm

he yipped in response "this is awesome! it still hurts a little, but its good."

"wow what would i have done without you. thank you jasmine."

he waddled over to jasmine and rubbed his head under her chin. "thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 4:08 pm

Jasmine wagged her tail in reply. "Heh! I'm glad you like it! You should stay with us for awhile.."
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 5:07 pm

"really? cool!" he nudged under jasmine and rubbed his head under hers. "i like you, you remind me of my mom." he said feeling the warmth of her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 6:59 am

Jasmine smiled to herself. Feeling the pup underneath her head, and her warm pelt touching his, she gently licked his ear. "I will watch over you, pup, if it's alright with her. She nodded to the she-wolf that lead her here.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 3:22 pm

ice nodded happily. it was like the family she didn't have.

"Yay!" he yipped excitedly and started to lick under jasmines chin.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 3:27 am

Jasmine wagged her tail and smiled wolfishly. "Are you hungry?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 1:04 pm

"a little.... can i come hunt with you?"

ice shook her head "i'm fine. little guy, you should stay and rest, but its up to jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Early Summer Breeze   The Early Summer Breeze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Early Summer Breeze
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fourth Year (2011)-
Jump to: