Absence

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Absence Empty
PostSubject: Absence   Absence Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 12:10 pm

Dear members,

I would like to sincerely apologise for my absence on this forum. I know there are many of you who are new and have not yet had your characters accepted, or your suggestions, complaints, and various other things tended to; I take full responsibility, and as much as I would like to administrate this site as I used to, I simply don't have the motivation anymore to do so.

Perhaps I will log on at random times, but it will probably only be something of a side project for me as I do other things, for I just don't have the passion for role playing like I did before. I used to post most of the day [ not necessarily here, but among other sites, such as my own ], but now I find that it is rare when I have enough muse to finish a single post I like. So, it is because of my inactivity in both administrating and role playing that I have promoted Kihyah to moderator.

I have no doubt that he will do a fine job in watching over the forums to keep out spam and accepting characters
and everything else that I should be doing. He has already done a good job of reporting things to me, as well as being calm and mature in discussions. I am only hoping that he can keep bias away from his duties, which I feel he can wholeheartedly. So I ask everyone here to please respect him and any decisions he makes. Thanks.

-WildWind
Back to top Go down

Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Updates-
Jump to: