I can't stand looking at it anymore...

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Empty
PostSubject: I can't stand looking at it anymore...    I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:34 pm

Im sorry if you get angry or anything, but I was reading the descriptions of all the places on the forum and I noticed that I says that Miami is the capital of Florida. That isnt right. I live in Florida and it just kinda bothers me. Miami isn't even the biggest city, I think orlando is bigger. (The capital of florida is Tallahassee.)

Im sorry but I just had to point it out, I might have physically imploded~.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand looking at it anymore...    I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 2:36 pm

Lol thanks for pointing it out to us. Unfortunately I haven't had any hand in those descriptions nor can I change them, however I will pass your message along to the admin on the site so for now you'll have to work on that imploding problem of yours while I work on our obvious error. Thank you for your time.

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand looking at it anymore...    I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 1:41 pm

Just popping in... hehe.

Sorry about that. It's one of the old descriptions before I had started revising them quite some time ago, and I just never finished. I'll edit it a little so that it's at least bearable. xD
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand looking at it anymore...    I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 5:40 pm

Yes, sorry about this. It will be fixed immediately. Btw, hi WW :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand looking at it anymore...    I can't stand looking at it anymore...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: