Closing off old topics

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Closing off old topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Closing off old topics Empty
PostSubject: Closing off old topics   Closing off old topics Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 1:20 pm

It has come to my attention that it's becoming confusing to the new members of this site are having a hard time joining posts because we have so many unused old ones laying around. Since this is the case we are doing another "role call" IF you plan on keeping any posts made before November of 2011 please post in them otherwise they will be locked and sent to the dumpster. AGAIN, if you wish to continue to use an old post and intend to keep it active in the future post in it or it will be sent to the dumpster. As of next month if there have been no new posts in the older topics they will be moved to the dumpster. PACK POSTS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Any posts that haven't been RPed in since 2010 are being removed immediately. Thank you for your time.

~Kihyah

P.S. Some very old posts are already getting sent to the dumpster, do not worry they are one's that I myself have stopped using.
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Fan PAge on Facebook    Closing off old topics Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:58 am

a

Last edited by idate_addict11 on March 22nd 2012, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Closing off old topics   Closing off old topics Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 5:14 pm

The site listed above is NOT affiliated with this site. It was not made with the permission of this staff and will have no standing on any of the proceedings here. If anyone wishes to make sites such as these they must first get the permission of an ADMIN first not after.
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Closing off old topics   Closing off old topics Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 6:39 pm

oh yeah...sorry forgot that thing....but well i have deleted that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing off old topics   Closing off old topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing off old topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Updates-
Jump to: