Hey there everyone! <3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hey there everyone! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey there everyone! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey there everyone! <3   Hey there everyone! <3 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2012, 10:02 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Bleu, and I just joined your lovely site. I own my own wolf role-play site, but I wanted to get involved somewhere else to get into some role-play that I wasn't necessarily controlling every aspect of. Don't get me wrong, I love it there, but I like to be involved in multiple places. I'm very excited to get into role-playing here, and I hope that this place and it's members are as interesting as the appear to be. (I'm sure you are all wonderful <3)

I've been roleplaying for years now, and in fact, I've sort of lost count if I were to be completely honest. It's something that I've always enjoyed, and plan to do for a long time from now as well. As for my preferenes, I'm afraid I'm rather picky when it comes to role-playing. I prefer that whoever I am role-playing with to post at least a paragraph per post (as to give me something detailed to respond accordingly to). I always do my best to post as detailed and descriptively as possible, for I believe that is when both participants receive the most from the roleplay. I prefer proper punctuation and spelling, and I stand firm by the fact that it is simple to put a word into a word processing program in order to ensure it is spelled correctly before posting. Also, I love an interesting role-play, but I'm not very interested in tons of drama. In OOC, I prefer to avoid drama at all costs, but I am a firm believer that in a roleplay, it can make things interesting. So don't be surprised if I get creative to spice things up from time to time.

I try to be as friendly as possible and I don't bite, I promise! Feel free to talk to me whenever, and if you have any questions, just toss me a PM!

Looking forward to role-playing with you!!
<3 Bleu
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone! <3   Hey there everyone! <3 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2012, 9:45 am

Hello, and welcome to our site! I'm Penman, the admin, and we have many characters around here that roleplay with deep description. To start off, you can create a character (Check the character creation forum) and, after it's accepted, join an active roleplaying thread. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a PM. Also, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone! <3   Hey there everyone! <3 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 12:29 pm

hi i'm new on this site can u help me?
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone! <3   Hey there everyone! <3 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 4:26 pm

Fuzzy girl, after your character is accepted, you can find an active roleplaying thread and join in in the roleplaying. Hope you both have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone! <3   Hey there everyone! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there everyone! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: