The Cave - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 4:52 pm

Fade heard Aleu howl.He knew what she was doing and why.He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 8:06 pm

Aleu woke up from her dreams when a huge flash of lightning woke her up."Ah!"Aleu barked as she accidently hit Fade.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 10:48 pm

Rose was awakened by a quick and loud bark. She had slowly been lulled to sleep by the sound of the falling rain just minutes before. Sleeping here her first night was kind of differnet so she had had trouble gettting to sleep. But that didnt bother Rose at the moment. What did was why either Aleu or Fade had yowled. She quickly got up and headed to the leaders den. She didnt want to intrude on anything, but this might be an emergency. She bustled in fur brisleing.
" Whats wrong," Rose asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 11:06 pm

Fade woke from the hit."What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 10:01 am

"Oh,I am sorry Fade that lightning scared me.I have been afraid of lightning ever since i was a pup."Aleu got sad."Nothing Rose.Nothing.I accidently hit Fade."Aleu trembled from the next group of lightning."*sigh*"Aleu sat down.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 10:18 am

"Here, I will sleep at the opening of the cave.Hopefully it will help muffle the sound." he walked over and layed down up by the entrance.He waited untill Rose got to sleep.Fade woke Aleu up."Do you want to have pups?"He said.He looked down and got embarresed.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 10:36 am

Ok see you guys in the morning," Rose said she found her way int hte dark back to her cave. She lay down in her nest and listened to the soft pattering of rain on rock. She soon was alseep again.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 2:09 pm

Aleu was alittle suprised at Fade's question but she soon calmed and smiled sweetly."Yes."She said softly as she put her paw on Fades paw."You dont have to be embarrased."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2008, 5:19 pm

"Okay.Lets wait till the morning, though." he said as he laid back down.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 9:18 am

Aleu nodded and layed on her back,whined and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 9:57 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fade woke up before the others and walked out of the cave.he faced away from the cave, and stared ionto the sky.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 10:27 am

Aleu woke and shook her fur.Taking a breath of the cool air,she told Fade."Good Morning."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 5:52 pm

"Good morning." He had turned around and saw Aleu.He had walked towards her and saw that Rose was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 7:54 pm

Rose grunted in her sleep. She was dreaming of hunting elk.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 8:54 pm

Aleu turned around and saw Rose was running in her sleep.Aleu half smiled at the young female and then sat her one ear down.She then smelt the air as it wind whipped into the cave blowing leaves inside."Oh,No!" Aleu growled."Fade,Hurry head to that grove of trees,I will wake rose." She said rushing to Rose's side."Wake Up!" Aleu smelt the air again and the scent was stronger.She began to panic franticly."What do I do!,I am do to have pups.Rose is asleep and theres no where to hide." Aleu panicced."Fade!Hunters!Lots and Lots of Hunters are coming!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 10:44 am

Aleu scared Fade.He looked around.He heard a gunshot."We gotta get outta here!" he howled to her.He bit Rose to wake her up.He had no other idea to wake her.Another bullet flew towards them.It hit Fade's leg.He fell down but tuffed it out.He darted towards rabbit lake once again.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 11:15 am

Aleu shook in fear but she had no time to hesitate.Even though Rose was still waking up she grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and threw Rose onto her back and bolted out of there before a bullet shot threw her ear."Ugh!"Aleu howled in pain running to Rabbit Lake."Fade,Wait up!" She barked. Then Aleu was in the shelter of the trees at Rabbit lake.(Into Rabbit Lake)
Back to top Go down

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Joing more than pming   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 5:42 pm

A young wolf ran up beside them. She asked "I am a lone wolf my I join your pack I have no family in other packs"?
(She said it was okay I joined eairler I wanted to make more sense out of it for me)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 7:36 pm

(we have been Rping in Rabbit lake, go there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cave   The Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2