the camp pack

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

the camp pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

the camp pack Empty
PostSubject: the camp pack   the camp pack Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 3:16 am

the camp pack helps wolves accross the forest of mist here is the info of the pack:

alpha male:faolan
alpha female:edme
beta male:lok
beta female:blackstar
pups:
nursing mothers:
other wolves:howler
triangle

its all the info i have now so i'll update it,if you want to join tell me by posting on this page so anyone can join but everyone starts as an other wolf but females that have mates go to nursing mothers if they have pups.the only rules are that you help wolves and have fun.

Last edited by edme123 on October 13th 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new info.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

Male Age : 23

the camp pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camp pack   the camp pack Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:34 am

Are we able to jump packs? I would like for Lok to join but he's in the farmlands pack...
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

the camp pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camp pack   the camp pack Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 10:28 am

im not sure but you should tell night shadow that you want to switch packs so you know if you can,some of my wolves are not in this pack because they dont genrally like people,though.so,tell me if you get the ok and i will update it asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the camp pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camp pack   the camp pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camp pack
Page 1 of 1