Scar alone in lunar plains

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

Scar alone in lunar plains Empty
PostSubject: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 4:26 pm

Scar slowly walks into lunar plains and looks around and up at the moon. She tries to act strong and brave, but cant through saddness. Scar's stumach growls then flops down on a empty patch in the field. She whines quietly, "No one will ever like me, im a ugly mutt..." Then she turns on her side and stares and the bright moon, and sighs quiet.

Last edited by LoneFemale on November 2nd 2012, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 5:04 pm

Scar gets up slowly and howls for a answer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:29 pm

Lunar hears a howl and howled back he also ran towards where the howling came from,when he got there he saw a she-wolf"hello my name is lunar."he said to her kindly showing part of his skunk like stripe.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Hi   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 11:46 am

Scar turns slowly showing my huge scar and replys "Hi,"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:09 pm

"another wolf that doesnt fit in,right?Me and my sister thought we were the only ones,I mean,have you seen our stripes?Its a curse,is what we say,tomorows our birthday so ill need to tell someone to take precatoin,its the blood moon."lunar said,ramballing on.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: ok...   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:14 pm

Scar replys "ok......." not having any idea what he meant but wonders if he has a mate.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:23 pm

"tomorrow you might need to avoid me,I mean I dont want you to leave me alone,but I need you to so you dont get hurt or worse,like all my other friends."lunar frowned saying this but it was true.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: im staying   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:27 pm

Scar flicked her tail at him and said "Im staying, i wont get hurt." And did a small smile.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:32 pm

lunar sighed,he didnt want to hurt anyone anymore"well then, just like a story my sister told me,its true too,I whatched it happen,we are twins,me and my sister,do you want me to tell you?"he said sadly he didnt even want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: sure   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:34 pm

"Sure" Scar replyed, still wondering if he would take me as his mate, but not going to bring it up now.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:48 pm

"well ok tell me when you want me to stop.'it was an ordinary day,but then my sister and I saw the blood moon,then it was only war,we tried to get to each other,but our friends tried to delay,but they didnt know it would be their last day,they got in front of us but we ripped through them,only one survived but just barley,she limped away never to be seen again,the next morning we woke up seeing us surronded by our dead friends.'"he told the story but whith no detail,so he didnt scare her away
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 1:55 pm

Scar listen waiting for him to go on
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:02 pm

"'after wondering what happend for a while the memories came back,and we saw what happend,our friends stepped in front of us and we dug our claws into them and ripped there heads of and then ripped them apart,we always tried to keep that from happening since'the end"he told the rest,he looked terified as he saw the memories once more.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:06 pm

Scar sat closer to him and put her tail around him trying to comfort him. Slowly she said "That stroy sounds like something that happened to me..."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:16 pm

"realy?tell me your story,i told you mine"lunar said smileing that she tried to comfort him
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:20 pm

"ok" Scar replyed "its not very long..."

Scar looked up at the sky. "you know why i dont have anyalive family members any more? well ill teill you......"

" i dont remember much but, i remember going to sleep at night and, when i woke up my face and claws covered in blood, and my family dead." Scar said and stared at the ground and sighed "Now I have no one..."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:31 pm

"just like when me and my sister was born,now we try to avoid others,but while I was whith my sister I felt like something was calling me,I still have that feeling but its surrownding you,it stopped when I got here but started again when I heard your howling,and you look familiar...do you remember what color the moon was when it happend?"lunar said,he was a little embarassed,too.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:35 pm

Scar closed her eyes and tryed to remember. A flash of a picture of a blood red moon appeared. Scar opened her eyes and said slowly "Red, it was red...."

(i got to go soon, in about 10 min.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:43 pm

"the blood moon."lunar said.
(sorry that sucked,its ok see ya later)
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:45 pm

(can you be on in about 2 hours?)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 2:47 pm

(i just sent you a yes message!)
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Im back!   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:13 pm

(Im back)

Scar turned and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:25 pm

"its strange that six months ago the blood moon was so strong that one wolf in every pack killed there packmates in there sleep,and i almost succeded in killing my sister."lunar said remembering the day he almost became the evil sibling.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:27 pm

Scar just sits listening to him talk, and her tail flicks at him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:29 pm

lunar yawned and curled up in a tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar alone in lunar plains   Scar alone in lunar plains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next