alone forever?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

alone forever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 1:05 am

Kupa came in sprinting he stopped and panted happily, he stuck his muzzle into the dark sky and howled his joy. the snow was nice and cold be neath his paws, he ran some more while he barked and howled his feelings out into the sky, Kupa stopped by a lake and lapped up some water before he plunged in and ate a fish. hi happy thoughts wondered back to rue, he tilted his head thoughtfully then finally ran to the top of a hill and howled out to rue in greeting and wonder. as his song died with a hint of sadness he turned away and played in the snow.
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 7:26 pm

Kupa rose and shook the snow from his coat, he yawned and stretched happily and trotted back to the lake. he lapped up some water and then started running, he ran continuously with joy in his step and a special gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 4:47 pm

Talon running from her alpha Fallon ran into a wolf, and knocked him down. "I'm so sorry," Talon said to the wolf.

[[Talon is a beautiful fae]]
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:24 pm

Kupa jumped to his paws with his mussels tense, he looked around and spotted a fae who apologized for the encounter. Kupa tilted his head and flicked his ears "don't worry about it, i ok but are you?" he sniffed gently and sat back.

(Kupa is a large male wolf)
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:44 pm

"I am ok," I smelled your scent so I kinda followed it. Talon rubbed her tail under the strange wolf's chin. "What is your name? Mine is Talon."
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:46 pm

Kupa grew tense "umm im Kupa" he got to his paws and lifted his head up high "nice to meet you" he nodded his head unsertainly.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:48 pm

Talon walked to to Kupa and rubbed her muzzle to his side. and put her wait on Kupa.

{She doesn't weigh a lot}

Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:51 pm

Kupa nudged her gently and stepped off to the side, he looked down uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:52 pm

"whats the matter," Talon asked Kupa.
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:56 pm

Kupa looked away and sighed "im not use to others, i grew up alone and im not .... well ya" he shifted on his paws and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 8:02 pm

Talon Licked his muzzle. "Don't be shy." Talon submitted to Kupa giving him comtrol over her.

[got to go]
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 8:07 pm

Kupa backed away and sat down "im not made to be any thing but a lone wolf..." he turned away and ran.

(kk)
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 12:13 pm

Talon chased after Kupa. "please Kupa we can run away together and have pups."
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 1:10 pm

Kupa slowed down to a trot and looked over his shoulder, "i can't i was meant to be alone" he sighed and stopped "i can't and besides don't you have a pack to go back to" he nudged her gently and sat back on his paws. Kupa flicked his ears and tilted his head "don't worry, you are a beautiful fae and you will find a great mate to take care of you and some pups" he grinned his puppy grin and yawned.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:29 pm

"No I won't, you are the only wolf who came down here," Talon said. "I am willing to do whatever it takes to have a mate."
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:32 pm

Kupa nudged her and sighed "i must go, you will the right wolf is out there for you" he got to his paws and loped away.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:37 pm

Talon silently stalked Kupa.
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:41 pm

Kupa put on a burst of speed and rocketed threw the forest, he came to a stop by a lale and panted gently as he dipped his head and lapped up some water. Kupa turned around and lay under a tree.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:48 pm

Talon slowed down exhausted and laid on a pile of snow.
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:51 pm

Kupa heard panting and a thud close behind him, he got up and trotted over to find the fae, he sighed and caught a rabbit. Kupa dropped it by her and sat down "well you are not the running type" he chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:53 pm

Talon ate half of the rabbit.
"I never was a running type."
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 2:56 pm

Kupa tilted his head thoughtfully "i was born to run, thats how i get around i run" Hupa jumped to his paws and pranced around on his paws.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:01 pm

"can i call you prancer," Talon asked.

Talon got up and crawled underneath Kupa and put her back up against his belly.
Back to top Go down

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:03 pm

Kupa moved off to the side again "sure call me whatever you want to call me" he looked around and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 3:06 pm

Talon brushed her tail under kupa's chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone forever?   alone forever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone forever?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next