Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever..

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever.. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever..   Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever.. Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 5:15 pm

Due to frequent inactiveness,and much work this summer.I have hardly any time to get on anymore.I am busy with 4H and helping out with the fairs,trailrides and traveling from place to place for the group it is hard. No I may come back...oneday.

I'm sorry that I have to leave Wolf Life, I will surely miss you all. All I can say is that I hope you had a fantastic, memorable experience during your time on this website with me rping with you Cool ; always remember these moments and all the wonderful people I've met and talked to from across the USA.Thank you for all showing your pure awesomeness towards me and the WL forum,members and crew.I love you all and I was incredibly happy to call all of your or someof you I have never met before my friends! cheers
~ MajesticWolfs
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever..   Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever.. Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 11:12 am

NOOOOOOO don't go! You were a big help here. Thank you.BYE!Have a good... well, life, I guess.WL wants to say goodbye.Hopefully you will come back, though.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever..   Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever.. Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 11:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. oh wait....i can visit u on ur site :P. WOOT! but so sad ur leaving................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever..   Leaving the WolfLife forum..forever.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1