Lost and Confused

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Lost and Confused

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Female Location : The Internet :3

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 3:11 pm

Sahara wandered into the Misty Forest aimlesslly. Having no sense in which way she was heading. It could be anywhere by now, she could be just going in circles for all she knew. Keeping to one direction, she came across a small creek bed, everything seemed so odd.

Lost and hopeless, she started to follow the creek, It has to lead somewhere!she thought. Maybe a lake, maybe a waterfall. Every hesitant step she made, made her very anxious to always stop and see who could be lurking in these Wood's like herself.

Sahara quickened her pace, feeling some kind of presence she couldn't see not sniff out from this dense foggy mist, raising her haunches, flattening her ears against her head and looking around startled by a crack made, "Hello? Anybody there?" she asked quietly and nervously, trying not to show it.

Whoever it was that was around her, must be a stranger.
For all she knew, it could not even be a wolf. In hopes it was, she awaited an answer. Maybe whoever it was would help her and give her company?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:47 pm

Fang crept closer, homing in on the sent he had caught. He was aware of something else following the same sent, "probably just some clumsy fox" he thought. He slowly began to circle, stealthily closing in.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:26 pm

Sahara stayed still, tucking her tail between her legs. Her creamy coloured misted over by the fog. Deciding to see if she could get another shot on a reply she said, "Hello? Who's there?"she asked, hoping for a friendly answer. This place was scaring her and the presence of another animal making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:40 am

Fang crept closer, now from behind the Fea. He crouched low and crawled till he could clearly see the Fea.
Back to top Go down
Beccathewolf
` pup

Beccathewolf

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:44 am

Walks around nervously "hello any one here"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Please, show yourself." Sahara barked clearly, maybe it was her imagination playing tricks with her. Staring through the misty dens fog, she saw no sign of a wolf and hesitantly stepped forwards. Evey single step she took she quickly turned her head incase she was only making herself closer to this animal. Her tail was inbetween her legs, showing no signs of dominance gesture of the no-mans-land territory.
Back to top Go down
Beccathewolf
` pup

Beccathewolf

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:05 pm

Walks up to her slowly showing no signs of hurting her "hi I won't hurt u I promise "
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:43 pm

Fang observed the pair from his hiding place, contemplating how dangerous they could be.

"Easy prey." he thought.

((Hey becca, most of us use a color code to show people what our charecter says, as opposed to what they are thinking.))
Back to top Go down
Beccathewolf
` pup

Beccathewolf

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:49 pm

Sniffs thinking she smells another wolf

(I can really do that off of my phone I don't have a computer at my house so I got to us my phone)
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:43 am

(My wolf is alone, she ins't with Becca's wolf. This was supposed to be a 1v1 Rp. Sorry :/)
Back to top Go down
Beccathewolf
` pup

Beccathewolf

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:55 am

(Oh :( ok )
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 1:42 pm

((moving on))

Fang regarded the Fea with interest, "Easy prey." he thought. He stayed low and observed her from the underbrush, virtually invisible.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:45 pm

Now thinking she was talking to herself, she began moving forwards. Eyes wandering in fear of an abrupt suprise attack. She took quick steps forwards, not wanting to be in this odd situation any longer. Her sense of knowing there was a presence would not fade and cling to her, causing a weary knot in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:42 pm

Fang followed the Fea, easily matching her pace while avoiding detection.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 10:34 pm

She sat down by a stream, sighing as she looked down into it. Lapping at the fresh water, the fog seemed to leave once she came across the water, being able to see a bit more. Once she raised her head, she paced back and fourth, wondering what way to go.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:54 am

Fang decided it was time to deal with the Fea. He stepped out into the clearing and called out "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 6:35 pm

Sahara whipped herself around, a little uneasy to talk but did, "A little."she replied uneasily to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:21 pm

Fang smiled, a dark unfriendly smirk. "Good," He said, "Prey that doesn't know where to run is far easier to kill." Fang leaped forwards with his teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:22 am

"Wait, what?!" she barked, quickly maneuvering her way, ducking low for him to miss, she scrambled to her feet,"Please don't hurt me."she barked, tail tucked between her legs as she backed away, ears pinned against her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 8:50 am

Fang recovered from the missed lunge and quickly circled around. crouching low and teeth bared he slowly moved towards the Fea.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 3:15 am

Sahara followed his every move, tense and growling in defence, her creamy coloured fur bristling, "Leave me be."she barked, running out of the circle. "This male couldn't be cannibal could he?" She thought worriedly. "maybe it's just a joke to scare me." She added, trying to make her thoughts a bit brighter.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:21 pm

Fang quickly followed the Fea quickly gaining on her.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:35 pm

Sahara ran through and over logs, panting wildly in fear, "Please! I'm just trying to find my way out!" she barked behind her, maneuvering through the trees that appear in-front of her. Doing tight turns to make him lose his gain on her, she was going nowhere by now and hoped the male would give up on her.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 4:52 pm

Fang followed the Few to the edge of his territory, before turning back and heading back to his den.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
` pup

Radioactive

Sahara

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:18 pm

Sahara panted, halting to a stop and collapsing on the ground, 'Why was he so agressive?' She wondered, slowly trying to pick herself you to carry on but she needed the break. Dragging her body under a log, she sighed, "Someone please help me..?" she whispered quietly to herself, staring up at the sky; barley seeing the moon through the dense fog. Everything looks so- odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused   Lost and Confused Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused
Page 1 of 1