Shadow and Snowstar

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Shadow and Snowstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Shadow and Snowstar Empty
PostSubject: Shadow and Snowstar   Shadow and Snowstar Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 12:37 am

Shadow raced down a hill and hid inside of a bush. "Shadow, I know your there!" Snowstar shouted. She came down the hill and sniffed around a bit. "Shadow..." Snowstar whispered into the bush he was hiding in. "Shadow! You rascal of a brother, moms gonna kill you for going to far!" Snowstar squealed when she saw him. "Ok I'm coming, but you better not tell mum!" Shadow scolded his little sister. The pair made their way through the fog and back to their cave.
"There you two are, what were you doing?" Asked Kastia, their mom. Shadow his his guilt behind his ocean deep blue eyes and midnight black fur. "We were playing hide and seek." Said Snowstar. Katsina laughed. "I hope you didn't wander too far?" She said suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Snowstar   Shadow and Snowstar Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:03 am

"No, we didn't."Shadow lied. "Good, cause you never know what might come at you in that mist." Kastia warned. Shadow nodded. The siblings went into the cave.
"See you lunatic, don't go so far!" Snowstar scolded. Shadow hung his head."I know, i know. But what, what could possibly hurt us?" Shadow questioned. Snowstar glared at her brother Shadow. "Are you that stupid?" Snowstar said, accusing Shadow.Shadow laughed. "Many things in the mist can kill you Shadow." Snowstar said. Shadow nodded. "I know, but if our lives are at that much danger, then why don't we just move?" Shadow asked. "I don't know, you should ask mum or dad." Snowstorm said calmly.
{C'mon peeps lets post please!}
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Snowstar   Shadow and Snowstar Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:06 am

Urg my stupid word correct on my phone!!
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Snowstar   Shadow and Snowstar Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:17 pm

OOC: Please do not double post, Goldenashes. It is considered spamming. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Snowstar   Shadow and Snowstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Snowstar
Page 1 of 1