Weaknesses and Thoughts

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Weaknesses and Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Weaknesses and Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:51 pm

Snowstar glided through the trees like mist, or more importantly, a shadow. nothing would stop her from reaching her destination. She wasn't afraid of a few stubborn wolves who wouldn't share. Oh well, that wasn't her problem and she didn't care. She had a rough start, now thinking of her past. No i will not let this torture me! Snowstar thought. She focused on thinking of something else. Maybe she should focus on how tired she was. No, that wouldn't do either! Snowstar began to grow upset. She began to cry. Snowstar didn't like crying, it made her feel weak. She growled at herself. But Snowstar couldn't help it. She hid underneath an uprooted tree and tried hard not to make noise.

Last edited by Goldenashes on July 4th 2014, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:33 pm

(may i join?)

Liam glided through the trees gracefully, his white fur flashing in the dim light. his chocolate brown eyes searched the surrounding trees looking for something to eat. a nice rabbit would do or another small animal. as he searched he kept his ears pealed for danger. he stopped suddenly as he heard something. he had heard sounds like a wolf was crying, then a growl, then the sounds stopped. curious he went into the direction that he had heard it in. he stopped at an uprooted tree confused. who or what had made the sounds? he stood there puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:32 pm

OOC: yes you may. Thank you btw.

Snowstar heard the grass being disturbed and jumped. "Who is it?" she snapped she raced outside to find a white wolf. She stared at him. She remembered her vow and stood rigid. The star on her forehead glistened, being white and all.

Irina begrudgingly stomped through the forest. She heard something and dove under the cover of the bushes. She watched silently the two wolves standing there. She laughed in her head. She knew the girl wolf.
"Snowstar! OMG, i didn't know you were here!" She said, running from the bushes. She eyed the male wolf suspiciously. "and you are," she asked, a little too rude. She DID NOT cope with males. They are evil little elves.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:37 pm

(lol evil little elves? XD)

Liam just stared at the two new females for a minute surprised at their sudden appearance. when he was able to find his voice again he said, "I am called Liam. and who might you be?" he asked the white wolf
who sounded kinda grumpy. a flash of white from the other female caught his eye and he saw she had a white star on her forehead.
~what a unique marking~ he thought to himself, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:58 pm

OOC: Yes, i was very tired so that's what i came up with.

Irina snorted. She eyed him and said "Irina. And this is my dear friend Snowstar." Irina sat down and looked at Snowstar. She then looked at Liam and smirked.

Irina had saved her life! Now she could have someone to speak for her! She came up to Irina and whispered thank you in her ear.

"You owe me." Irina whispered back.

Snowstar smiled and looked back at Liam.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:29 am

Liam watched them and was beginning to become confused. "...am i missing something here?"  he watched as they whispered amongst themselves, and Irina kept smirking at him. this was slightly irritating but if he was good at anything it was keeping his temper in check, so he just waited patiently and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:36 am

"No your not missing anything. I told you that we were good friends. So... Oh, I know, why I'm talking and she won't? That's not my fault. I really don't want to go through the history either, so, your just gonna have to live with me talking, and her not." Irina went on.

Snowstar swayed a bit on her paws. I might be able to trust this wolf. Anyway, I'm trying to get over this. She thought. Snowstar sighed. "My brother died." She muttered. She looked back at Liam. She smiled slightly.

Irina looked at Snowstar, then back at Liam. "There you have it. If you heard." She said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:24 pm

(may I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:53 pm

OOC:Yes Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 1:58 pm

(sry when I reply at school I cant add my color or anything -_- I will fix it when I get home.)

Liam was getting more confused by the minute. ~why would her brother dying make her stop talking to people? and why did she make herself talk to him now, when she had her friend to speak for her.~ Ignoring Irina, he spoke to snowstar, " i'm sorry." he told her quietly. "I know how that feels all to well"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 4:30 pm

Snowstar nodded. "Yeah, we were really close. When he died I got so depressed, I wouldn't talk to anyone. But I'm trying to get over it." She said. Irina looked suspiciously at Liam and asked,"Who died in your life?" Really she didn't want to make it any easier for this male to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 6:23 pm

Cole walked to the pool of water, unknowing of any other wolves in the area. He bent his head to get a drink and sat. He heard the voices slightly, but he didn't pay them any attention.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:28 pm

Irina looked away. She saw another wolf. She cleared her throat. "I'm thirsty, I'm going to go real quick." She said. She sauntered towards Coal.  "Who are you?" She growled when Liam and Snowstar were out of sight.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 27th 2014, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:19 pm

Liam watched Irina walk away without even giving him a chance to answer. he looked at snowstar. "is she always this suspicious, or is it just me?" he asked bewildered. he laid down to await Irina's return.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

"Oh, not much, she just really doesn't like males that's all." Snowstar said, looking where Irina had disappeared. She thought for a minute. "So, maybe she's just really, Irina, is all i can say, she's basically always like this." she said looking back at Liam.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

Cole jumped back, the wolf that spoke had startled him. "My name is Cole" He said in reply to her question. "Im sorry, is this your territory?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:40 pm

Irina laughed bitterly,"If this were my territory, you'd already be dead." She growled. She stepped closer, and grinded her teeth. "What are you doing here though?" she scowled. She hated males. They were evil, and they deserved to be growled at. She clenched her jaw. She stood straight up, she shoved her ears forwards, and raised her tail high. Her hackles stood on end. She gave him the, you-better-answer-me-or-else look.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

Cole shrugged. "I was just here to get some water and some rest." He said as he walked back to the water. "I was just going to stay for a little while." He added.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:52 pm

Irina glared at him. "Hey you! coal, this is someones territory though. Stupid." she said. loser she coughed. She sat down.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:57 pm

"I know, I can smell the scent marks. Im sure they would be okay with a loner staying on their territory for just a little while." Cole said as she bent his head down to drink.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:07 pm

Irina shrugged. "I know, but you can never be more careful." she said. She drank some water too. "Anyway, I never introduced myself, it is Irina," She said. this male seems so weak, if I tell him anything, it won't really matter. If he tells someone I'm alive, I will easily kill him, no biggy. Irina thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Nice to meet you Irina." Cole said as he finished drinking. "Why are you here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

Irina looked over her shoulder. "I have found my best friend. I was here to see the sights. And i found her." she looked back at the dopey wolf and fake smiled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

Cole narrowed his eyes. "I can tell a fake smile when I see one, you don't like me." He said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:31 pm

"Irina laughed. "Am I supposed to?" she said bitterly. "But seriously I did find my best friend." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weaknesses and Thoughts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next