Weaknesses and Thoughts - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Weaknesses and Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:34 pm

Liam ran through the woods as fast as he could, searching for a log light enough for him to move. he searched for an hour and was about to give up, when he found the perfect one. he braced his shoulder against it and started shoving it back towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:38 pm

Snowstar sat up. "I'm going to help Liam. I'll be back OK Irina?" Snowstar said. Irina nodded. "OK, males can't do scat on their own." she said grinning. Snowstar laughed, and ran outside. She ran until she found Liam. She whirled around and started helping him push. The labor was faster with two.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:02 pm

"thanks" liam said as snowstar came to help. with both of them pushing the log they gained more ground that he would have been able to in another day. as it was it still took them a few hours to push the log all the way back to the cave. "almost there" he said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:09 pm

Snowstar laughed breathlessly. "Good." she said. They finally heaved it down the slope in the cave. Irina quickly got out of the way. She rolled it to the slope. Irina Jumped onto the log, and then, with even more spring, and a boost, she got to the entrance. She slipped and almost fell back down but Snowstar grabbed her neck scruff and hauled her up. "Thank you guys." she said respectivly.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:14 pm

liam wagged his tail tiredly. "no problem" he said then collapsed on the floor, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:17 pm

Irina and Snowstar laughed. Irina however went into hyena spell and fell on the floor laughing so hard you couldn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:20 pm

Cole slept near the water.

(sorry for the short posts. Im often not good with longer posts.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

OOC:That's OK

After Irina was done with her laughter, she walked back to the water fall. "Well, your still here." she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:48 pm

Cole slightly opened his eyes. "Are you talking to me?" He asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

Irina looked around, then back at Cole. "Well, your the only one here... Oh hey tree! Well you tree, you many leafed tree, your still here!" Irina scoffed. She then looked at Cole and rolled her eyes. "Yes I'm talking to you." she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 10:00 pm

"It wasn't nice waking me up, but I supposed you wouldn't be nice to me." Cole said with a sarcastic smile. He rose his head."I would suppose there was no reason other than that for waking me."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:48 pm

"No, but we found you a better place to sleep." she said, returning his sarcastic smile. She stretched. "Besides, it's in the middle of the afternoon and wolves aren't that nocturnal." she said, looking up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:45 pm

(sorry I was gone I had a terrible week)

liam got his breath back and went to the two remaining rabbits he had caught. he picked one and laid down and scarfed it down. he had pushed that log for hours on a empty stomach and snowstar had to for that matter. "snowstar you have got to be hungry. come and eat." he said indicating the other rabbit.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Wolves are if they don't rest for a few days." Cole said with a shrug. "I normally only sit for a bit and then leave. I don't like to stay in one place." He added as he laid his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:15 pm

OOC: Oh... that's OK.

Irina shrugged. "Suit yourself, coal." she said.

Snowstar came outside. "Very." she said to Liam. She scarfed down her rabbit. She looked at Irina and Coal. "Wonder what he's been doing." Snowstar said.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 6:00 pm

liam looked over at coal. "hey nice of you to join us this year!" he called sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 2:57 pm

snowstar sighed at the thought of someone else knowing her...and talking to her. she had enough of all this. She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 6:11 pm

Liam sat next to snowstar, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 8:58 pm

Snowstar flicked her tail. She looked down, not knowing what to do. Did liam know of her life? She didn't know...but she didn't really want to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses and Thoughts    Weaknesses and Thoughts  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weaknesses and Thoughts
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4