freezing cold ice - Page 12

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:22 pm

"Nevermind! Sestet! You're alive!" Crystal yelled as she ran to hug Sestet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:31 pm

Sestet smiled. "Hi." she said
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:33 pm

Universe nodded and stepped through the doorway with Galaxy. "I hope to see you again, Shadow." Universe said before she disappeared.

Galaxy slowly sat up and yawned. She looked around before she stood. She walked over to the entrance and looked around some more. She looked at Drake, who shook his head. She lain her ears back and jumped down,out of the cave. She sniffed around, until she found Traces trail. She waved her tail, a goodbye to all the wolves. She ran, following the fading trail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:38 pm

Ace furrowed his brow. "What? But, you just got back..." he said, his voice trailing off. Sestet looked at him. She walked over to the two males, whom were standing side by side. "I'm very sorry. I don't understand either." she said, then looked outside. She howled farewell to the wolf she had sought to find. It was lonesome and sad. She looked up at the moon, and something seemed to talk to her, but you could only tell by the sad smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:43 pm

Crystal felt bad about this and decided to howl a song. She walked to the entrance of the cave.

"Canus! Guide and protect our friend.
May your spirit be with her.
Guid her and show her the way.
Even if we haven't met,
I wish the best for her and know she will be fine.
She is in good hands.
May odds ever be in her and our favor." Crystal finished.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:55 pm

OOC; Hahaha, you got that from the hunger games didn't you.

Ice's eyes widened and she took a step back. 'What is wrong with this family.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 8:01 pm

OOC: Maybe.....

Crystal sat down next to Sestet. She looked over at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 9:12 pm

Sestet looked away from the moon, remembering what Diana had said before she had left lupus. 'Galaxy must unite with Universe on earth, not here. I hope that you find your brother Sestet. I look up on Mason every night. I'm sure he thinks about you. Now about Galaxy and Universe,-' and then she had been cut off when they had left. Sestet looked over as Crystal smiled at her. She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 9:17 pm

Crystal sighed. "So, now what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:57 pm

Ace shrugged and yawned. "I don't know about you people, but its really late, so I'm going to bed. Do whatever you want
"
he said. Ice smirked, before Ace looked at her. " Except prank me." he said, glowering. Ice frowned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, OK." she said before dropping to the ground and falling fast asleep. Ace smirked and rolled his eyes. "Goodnight Alice. " he said, before curling up in a corner far from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:00 pm

As everyone fell asleep, Crystal hopped out of the cave and sat in the snow. She stared at the moon and sighed.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:02 pm

"G'night." Alice said as she curled up to sleep. Drake sat at the entranced and looked at where Galaxy last was seen. He shook his head and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:07 pm

Crystal sat there for a wjile until noticing Drake. She ran back into the cave and sat next to hi. "Hey." She said glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:11 pm

Sestet sighed and went outside. She curled up at the edge of the forest. 'I wish I had let Diana finish.' she thought sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:15 pm

"Hi." Drake said. He curled his tail around his paws and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:18 pm

Crystal looked over at Drake. "Listen, I think we got off on the wrong paw. I really didn't mean to intrude or offend you. I didn't wanna offend anybody. And I'm sorry I just showed up." She said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:22 pm

"Don't be sorry. I would think you wouldn't be able to avoid running into us if your here now." Drake said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 10:09 pm

Sestet looked into the darkness. She wouldn't find her brother here. He was long gone. It was probably for the best though. Although she didn't know why he left. She glared into the forest. Twinkling snow began shining, and it was like a cloud had just blocked the sun out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 9:16 pm

"Thanks for understanding. So, we can be friends now?" Crystal asked, eyes brightening.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 9:50 pm

Drake shrugged. "I don't see why not..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sestet felt a shift in the brightness of the snow. She narrowed her eyes and stood up. She stepped forward and glared into the ice covered trees
A shadow passed quietly through the forest. She gasped quietly. She looked up- not wanting to disturb the peace. She couldn't tell if the thing was good or bad. More mischievous. She shook her head and quietly stepped forward. "Hullo?" she whispered. She heard childesh laughter. Sestet smirked and rolled her eyes. 'Nothing but Corith- silly cherub of dreams.' she thought. With that, Sestet stepped away and back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Cool. Hey Sestet!" Crystal said as Sestet entered the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 11:42 pm

Sestet looked at Crystal and smiled. She then yawned and lay down. Ace cracked his eyes open as he looked at Alice and then back into the woods. He sighed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 11:46 pm

Crystal smiled back and layed down next to her. "Goodnight...." She said falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 9:52 pm

Drake fell asleep at the entrance quickly after everyone else fell asleep, except for Alice. She didn't fall asleep, she didn't want to dream or sleep. She got up quietly when she saw that everyone was asleep. She quietly walked around everyone and carefully stepped over Drake, who was blocking the exit. She walked over to a tree and scratched the bark. "This is where I'll start." She thought to herself. "Ill go for a little run, then I'll come right back." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next