freezing cold ice - Page 7

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

freezing cold ice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 1:07 pm

Marie nodded and bowed. "It is an honor." She said. Marie then looked at Sestet. "I never thought that Diana's profit would come though." She said. Sestet smiled. Profit-she liked that label. Marie unlocked the gate and let them in. "I'm assuming you'll want to talk to the elder Sacho right?" Marie asked. Ajax nodded.

Meanwhile outside of the dream realm Sestet had stopped breathing. Ace prodded her with his nose. "Dude, is she dead?" He asked a little terrified. Ice cocked her head. "No you dumbbo she's in a coma.theres a difference." She growled.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 7:35 pm

"I wouldn't know anything about this, but it seems as though she is in a dream-like state. When Galaxy was a pup she often helped the healer, mostly with comas. She told me that they go to the 'spirit world' for a bit. Maybe Sestet knows about that and was trying to find Galaxy." Alice said with a shrug. "Again, I wouldn't know..."

"No need for formalities with me."Universe said with a swish of her tail. As Marie opened the gate Universe smiled. "It was nice meeting you." She said as she stepped through the gate."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 5:51 pm

Ice nodded at Ace triumphantly. Once again I win. Chew on that mortal dog. she thought. Ace raised a brow at her face. "I so wanna wipe that look off your face!" he growled. Ice clucked her tounge and swished her tail before looking at Alice.

Maria shrugged and Ajax and her began to lead them towards the cave of time. In the first chamber stood an elderly White wolf. He was nothing but skin and bones, but yet he had a young face. A beard trailed down the wolf's neck and curled around his ankle. His eyes were bright green, almost startling for Sestet.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:53 pm

Universe swished her tail and nodded in greeting to the white wolf. Sestet seemed startled by this wolf, but it is to be expected. The vibrant green of his eyes could have been unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

He smiled sweetly, like a grandfather greeting his grandchildren. "Welcome to my home." He said nodding. He stepped forward, his steps leaving golden sand on the ground. Ajax and Marie left, but not after giving a respectful bow to the grandfather. He looked at Universe and Sestet very seriously now. "Now what has broughten two people of your kind here to my cave, to lupus even?" He asked, sitting down. Sestet swallowed her hesitation and stepped forawrd. "This is Universe. We were trying to find a wolf named galaxy." She explained. The names brought interest to the old wolf's bright yet tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:11 pm

Universe kept silent, feeling she shouldn't speak just yet. This seemed to need to go its own course, without her intervention.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

"Ah yes, Universe." He said going to the back of the chamber. He disappeared in the shadows before coming out with a scroll. He laid it down flat. "Ah yes the sister of forest, preferably known as blood of shadows." He said. He said the name with distaste. "He had his place here as an angel of geminus. And then he went all rogue on revenge. So caught up with the dominance of the world beyond Dream and Lupus." He said safly. He looked at Universe. "And now you have finally awoken from the coma Spirits had put you in. He thought that keeping you dead would let blood of shadows conquer the whole world. Then Spirirs would kill him and take the prize. The world and your gift." Sacho explained. He pointed to the intricate drawing of a black wolf slaughtering a smaller black wolf with skulls surrounding them. Sestet looked on with horror. Everything made sense now...she thought. All the peices of the puzzle are coming together. But Spirits...this one weird puzzle. she thought.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:47 pm

"He didn't know the whole story, did he?" Universe asked. "Blood of Shadows wasn't able to take over. Not unless I was alive and well. Did Spirits not know this?" She added.

"I would really enjoy it if they would just wake up." Alice sighed. "What?" Drake asked with a yawn. "Hope you got a good sleep, but two wolves are in comas now." Alice said as she shook her head. "Wait, What?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Sacho smiled and nodded. "Exactly. When he found blood of shadows tied to a tree in the enchanted forest he became angry. He put together a pack by manipulation. He made the alpha think that canus was in there favor. That pack had one family in it. A family of many talents. Spirits was very happy, and he decided to take Galaxy for her hifts. But his aim mist and he had hit Trace. She became bonded to Spirits, but that's not what he wanted, he wanted Galaxy so he cursed Trace, and left her. She was found by blood of shadows when he was set free. He bonded with her instead and that's what happened to her. " he explained. Sestet was stunned at the new information. She didn't speak at all, this did make since...a little.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:02 pm

"Trace... is that why Shades merge never was completed? Ekard, Lilypad and I were able to finish ours, but Shade was blocked by something. Was it Spirits bond, or even his curse?" Universe asked. She was very worried. 'No wonder Shade is half in Dream..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

Sacho clucked his tongue and went back to the back of the cave. He came with another scroll and laid it down. He read over it and frowned. "It was the curse that kept her. We have her here in thevcave. She's down below in a deep sleep. " he said. Pushed the scroll to Universe. It had disturbing news on what each mission was. They all had to work together to break the curse and the bond, and Universe was to kill blood of shadows. Sestet furrowed her brow. "What about Spirits?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:24 pm

'I have to kill my brother... of course I knew this would happen, but I was hoping he would forget about revenge and return to being Forest... I guess it is set in stone now...' Universe thought. She almost didn't hear Sestet when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 11:32 pm

Sacho sighed. "Spirits has already manipulared his mind into thinking that everything willpay off and he'll becomeva great spirit leader. But he will have wished he had went back to forest. But there is another way. If you can change his mind and bring him into the light he will be restored to his true glory, also Trace will be set free. Not to mention, he might be developing feelings for the fae. He wants to keep her for himself, so he will devour her life so he can have her in the spirit world." He explained. Sestet looked up. "Seriously? It makes since, it really does." She exclaimed. Sacho nodded.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:44 pm

"Shade would be able to guide Trace, Forest would return, and he might even return to the earth world too." Universe said. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 11:27 pm

Sacho sighed sadly. "The two first ones are right but I'm afraid that once you die, you can't return. Of course he can right his wrongs, but only Canus can grant back mortal life to a Spirit. He would have to prove himself if he were to change." Sacho explained. Sestet bit her lip and sat down. "Sestet?" a new yet familiar voice asked. Sestet looked up. A fae stood there, a huge fae with a huge white spot on her hind leg and stomache like the moon. Diana.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 11:34 pm

"What if he merged with an already alive wolf?" Universe thought. "Then wouldnt he return as a guide?" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 5:27 pm

Sacho nodded absentmindley. He swished his tail and looked up at Diana. Yes, he has merged with Trace. He wants her to kill her own family. But Spirits will make him pay if he succeeds. he thought back in Universe's mind. "Ah, Diana how good to see you again. I thought you have to be guiding the moon in the east?" Sacho asked suspiciously. Diana laughed. "I heard Sestet was here so I came immediately. " she explained. Sacho nodded at Sestet and she went to Diana's side.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:39 pm

'My brother wants many things that he will never be able to succeed.' Universe thought. 'He isn't able to guide Trace, he is not her spirit guide. He tries, though. That's what matters now...' She added, noting how Sestet seemed quick to stand by Diana's side.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 5:24 pm

Sacho nodded and rolled up the scrolls. "So I'm sure you want back on earth, and someone is waiting for you in Dream. You should be on your way. Prophecies aren't fulfilled in one day." Sacho said dismissing the meeting. He put the scrolls up and then looked at Universe. "Any questions before you leave?" He asked. By now, Sestet and Diana had left.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 9:16 pm

"None." Universe said. She soon followed Sestet and Diana out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:07 pm

Sacho smiled before stopping her abruptly. "Just know one thing, As one we are weak, but as many we are powerful." He whispered
Then he nodded her goodbye and disappeared down under deeper.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

Univese nodded goodbye and soon got back on the path she was on.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:37 pm

Sestet came upon her quickly. 'Are we done here? We need to get back anyway.' she concluded. Marie led them back to the gate. "you will find the wolf who waits for you patiently on the fork in the road. You will find Galaxy somewhere in the dark forest. Be careful." she said. With that she unlocked the gate and pointed them towards the beam of light. Sestet said her thanks and jumped down into the strange light.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:39 pm

With a wave of her tail Universe followed Sestet into the light.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:51 pm

The light led them into brush by the fork.'Well how convienent.' she thought delightedly. She stumbled out of the brush, with only golden light blotches here and there. Shadow looked at her and smiled. "Finally! I've been waiting for hours. I was wondering if you two were no shows but here you are. Let us continue on the path shall we?" he saud , wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next