In The Darkness Of Night...

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

In The Darkness Of Night... Empty
PostSubject: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:44 pm

Night Angel ran back to her cave as the dark forest grew brighter."Soon it will be day, and I need to go to my cave. " She said to the wolf behind her. "What about me?" The other wolf asked. Night Angel sighed. "A house-dog would not survive alone, I guess you can come until I can dump you in a different pack." She said. The other wolf smiled. "Aren't you a little ray of sunshine." She said. Night Angel growled. "No, Im a little ray of shadow. Chocolate." She replied. Chocolate shrugged as they entered Night Angel's cave. "I cant help what my perons named me. Even when I am now free." She said. She only heard a growl in return.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 4:33 pm

May I join?}

As secretive and cold-hearted as she was, Burgdis just couldn't help but be a suspicious wolf at the same time. She could've gone her own way when she heard two fae voices talking rudely to each-other, but what fun would that be? Burgdis flicked her tail and flinched at the name of chocolate. Who would name a wolf chocolate? Those stupid two legs. They need to learn how to name animals. Chocolate, seriously? Wolves don't even like chocolate! She thought, shaking her head. She saw them disappear into a cave. Burgdis sighed, her day became boring again.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:03 pm

(Of course you can.)

"Take off that stupid collar, it reeks of two legs." Night Angel growled. "I'll just go out then, I'll never take off my collar." Chocolate barked. "Don't drag your sunshine into my cave." "Don't worry, Ill bring enough sunshine for you."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:49 pm

Burgdis's ears pricked as she heard a wolf come outside. She crouched low in the grass, making no noise. She crept closer, and inspected the brown wolf from her view point. She crept closer for a better view. She has a collar...She thought aimlessly. She strained her eyes over the grass. She looks quite cute, must've been pampered like royalty. The thought made Burgdis scowl. "She's not much of a threat, she's actually quite vulnerable." she whispered to herself. Even so, Burgdis had no desire to be noticed.

She was beginning to grow uncomfortable. Her foot ached with pain, but she didn't want to make a sound. Even the slightest rustle could make a wolf suspicious as hell. Burgdis shook her head and just delt with the pain that began growing stronger. She would have to shift, but she didn't want attention.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:09 pm

Chocolate hummed as she looked around. "Shut up and let me sleep!" Night Angel growled. "I don't think you have the right to give me orders." Chocolate barked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:24 pm

Burgdis cocked her head. A lone wolf does not need orders. She thought, grimacing. Burgdis's foot began to throb and she squeezed her eyes shut. Don't be suspicious, don't look! She thought with desperation. She lifted her foot up and placed it in front of her straight hind foot. She sighed and lowered even more into the grass.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:28 pm

Chocolate heard a sound, but she thought it was just the Sun-hating wolf that was in the cave behind her. Chocolate yawned and watched the clouds move in the sky, one of her favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:40 pm

Burgdis lay down, watching this brown wolf. She too, looked up and watched the clouds. Interesting... She thought. In her fight for survival, she had never took the time to star-gaze, or cloud-chase. She never watched a sunrise. No no no, that was when she was a pup and Hudson was alive. It was the first time she thought about it really. It brought tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:52 pm

"Please, please, please, let there be a pack so I can dump this stupid pet off!" Night Angel shouted. "Shut your muzzle!" Chocolate growled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:57 pm

Burgdis had about enough of this by now. "Shut up!" She howled accidentally. Her next moves were guided by instincts more than her conciseness. She lept from the grass and glared into the cave. "If your that much of a bore, I'll take the candy!" she growled. Her lifeless voice echoed off the walls of the cave.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:59 pm

"Thank you." Night Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:10 pm

Burgdis looked at Chocolate. This could be a new friend. Her friend, if she let it last that long. Burgdis wasn't the most prized friend in the world. She swished her tail. "Look like we're stuck together. The least you can do, is let me give you a nick-name." she said. Her voice wasn't as dead as it usually was. It had some new spring in it. Her eyes sparkled in the sun.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 4:43 pm

"Ok." Chocolate said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:03 pm

Burgdis nodded and began to walk. "Do you like the name Chocolate? I was thinking of nicknaming you to Amber." She said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:19 pm

Chocolate followed slowly. "I've been called 'Chocolate' ever since I was a pup, its what im used to. But its ok if you call me Amber." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:36 pm

Burgdis nodded. "OK. Just know, if I say Amber, I'm talking to you OK?" she said. Maybe she shouldn't have lept out and claimed her. She looked at Chocolate. "What's your favorite color" she asked hesitantly. She was trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Ok." Chocolate said with a nod. "I don't know, I guess maybe blue..." She said. "What's yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:56 pm

"Turquious." she said. "I didn't tell you my name. It's Burgdis. Free wolves have weird names like that." she said, with a little bit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:05 am

"I don't think its a weird name. At first my name was just a bunch of gibberish." Chocolate said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 8:41 pm

Burgdis smiled slightly. "Thanks
chocolate."
she said, chuckling. Her face remained sullen and she looked away. She had never spoken with another wolf this way in a long time, ever since Hudson had died. She narrowed her eyes and looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Darkness Of Night...   In The Darkness Of Night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1