She comes in the darkness of the night

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica152
` pup

Female Age : 29

She comes in the darkness of the night Empty
PostSubject: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 3:53 pm

A black fae silently ran through the woods as the leaves and branches seemed to lick her sides and brush her black pelt. Her paws lifted ever so carefully off the ground before landing gently once more. Her slender legs seemed as if they were intertwined with each other. Her hazel eyes searched the area for a place to rest as she let the wind rush through her fur. She soon came to a slowed walk as she spotted a large hollowed out tree. She walked in and layed down catching her breath as she did so before laying her hear down on her says as she let out a sigh and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 6:32 pm

Rosswell, a yellow wolf,ran in the branches,she was following a wolf and was upwind of it and hid well in the yellow leaves.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 6:47 pm

I soon woke up to the smell of another wolf. I let out a slight growl and stood up and walked out of the tree. I lifted my head and caught the wolves scent and took off towards it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 6:55 pm

(Please use third person rp.)
Rosswell saw the wolf comeing towards her and froze knowing she would remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 6:59 pm

(sorry) once bella got to where the scent was the stopped and started to sniff the ground trying to find the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 7:11 pm

Rosswell let out a small chuckle when the wolf smelled the ground but shut up soon.
(Its alright)
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 7:55 pm

Bellas head shoot up as soon as she heard the chuckle. She let out a loud nasty snarl as soon as she spotted the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 7:56 pm

Bellas head shoot up as soon as she heard the chuckle. She let out a loud nasty snarl as soon as she spotted the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 8:37 pm

rosswell was surprised the wolf saw her and said"its alright my name is rosswell and i come in peace,you can call me ross."she spoke in her australian accent clearly.she gave the wolf a dove as a peace offering.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 8:38 pm

rosswell was surprised the wolf saw her and said"its alright my name is rosswell and i come in peace,you can call me ross."she spoke in her australian accent clearly.she gave the wolf a dove as a peace offering.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 9:14 pm

(i am horrible at third person) bella stoped growling as she looked at ross. "it's nice to meet you ross." she looked at the dove and accepted it. "thankyou" she looked around then sat "so why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 9:33 pm

rosswell started to tell"a wolf sent me to find you and i am shy so i just followed you for three weeks and i hoped you would not notice me ever,i am realy known as a'wolf for hire' just give me a buck and off i go, he gave me a dove to give to you and a buck and doe for me to keep."she wonderd how the wolf would think of the wolf that loves her,rosswell thought they would be sisters because it was snake,her brother,the legendary adder venem surviver.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 9:50 pm

Bella cocked her head at the ross "another wolf sent you? And how come i havent caught your scent the three weeks you've been following me?" she was curious now why would a wolf send another just to find someone. "who is this wolf that sent you?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:04 pm

"my brother snake sent me and he gets shy when he likes other wolves so he hired me and for the question,i rolled in dead leaves every day to cover my sent and today i did not because i was down wind of you this morning so should i tell pewee to get snake for you?"ross said to bella.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:39 pm

"that would be nice." bella stayed sitting before slowly laying down but continued looking at ross "where would i have met your brother at?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:58 pm

"you never met him but a wolf you have met told him your name when he saw you,and when he saw you he fell in love whith you,bella."ross said.ross howled and a dove came"pewee go get snake."she told the dove,the dove left and ross waited.

snake saw pewee so he followed pewee to the beutiful wolf,bella,he froze when he saw rosswell and bella an hour later.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:21 pm

(by the way what does snake look like?) bella looked at ross then to the dove named pewee that flew off to fetch snake "oh i see." she stood up and shook her black pelt out before looking around. About an hour of waiting she was becoming impatient "when will he be here?" as soon as she said that she saw a male wolf appear then froze when if saw her. "im guessing your snake?" i sat down and cocked my head
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:05 am

(snake is dark red whith blue eyes and a adders bite mark on his nose.but hes realy a handsom wolf. Smile )
snake looked at his sister and back at bella,and he nodded yes to bella.
"bella, remember he's shy."ross said,winking at snake.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:19 am

Bella looked over at ross "i forgot sorry." she looked back to snake and looked him over and smiled a bit, he was a good looking wolf. She stood up and walked over to him and sat down in front of him "you dont have to be shy." she have a small smile and watched him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:27 am

snake bowed his head and mumbled"ross told you didnt she."
ross thought they needed a moment so she walked away.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:35 am

Bella nodded slightly "yes she did." her ears twitched when she heard the shuffling of paws she turned her head and say ross walking away. She looked back to snake "she told me you sent her after me about three weeks ago, is that true?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:43 am

"yes and the doe was a bribe for her to not to tell you."snake said.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:58 pm

Bella nodded then let out a slight sigh unsure of what to say next "so tell me about yourself." (sorry that sucked i just wolf up so the next post wont be as bad.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:25 pm

"well im shy at times and my sister annoys me alot but other than that nothing about me."he said,he looked around for a den and found a big cave and walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:41 pm

"I meant like your past. Like where you came from." she watched as if walked away towards a cave. She stood up and followed him slowly before sitting outside the cave. "Your sister looks a bit smaller than you. Are you litter mates or separate litters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next