A terrible way to live - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A terrible way to live

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

A terrible way to live - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:02 pm

Scar sucked in through his teeth. "Sure, time to heal." he sighed and shook it off.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 11:01 am

(sorry I've been gone so long, job corps. is keeping me on my toes.)

maybell padded over to him and sat down next to him, her fur brushing his, and tried to comfort him, though she stayed silent this time. she hoped he would try to accept her attempts at helping him and try to heal. she didn't like seeing others in pain and misery and he was in both. she was determined to help him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:33 pm

Scar said nothing either. he was lost in thought. Why would she risk her safety to help his screwed up mind. He sighed and lay back down as the sun set. Scar took no notice or care in those things, too focused on staying sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A terrible way to live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2