ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:19 pm

Mariah got out her crossbow, and stood at the base of the tree, alert for biters.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 6:58 pm

Clarissa rode on until she stopped at a huge semi-army truck. The back was big enought to house four people and had many supplies like food, drinks, ammo, and many weapons. She stopped just in front of it. "I suck at describing things." she mumbled. Clarissa jumped in the drivers seat and turned the engine on. She hit the gas, but the truck wouldn't move. "Alright, move to the back and push." she ordered smiling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2015, 8:11 pm

Once the motorcycle had left it went very quiet. Stanza could hear only the breathing of Mariah and the rustling of leaves. She reached out her hand and found another branch, holding onto it as she settled herself on a thick branch.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 10:33 pm

Zach raised a brow, but did as he was told. He began pushing with all his might. It moved a bit back onto the road. He panted for breath. "Don't you think we should've changed the tire first?" he asked smugly, and got a spare, and some tools from the back.

Mariah waited patiently, bow raised and cocked if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 11:08 pm

Clarissa smirked. "I thougt it would be fun watching you push. Plus how are you gonna lift it if its weight is on the back tires?" She asked smugly. She rolled her eyes and went to the back. Her eyes lit up. "Look at this!" She said holding up an Rpg (sorry if that's incorrect.I don't know if that's the right name.).
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:03 pm

As Zach put the jack under he furrowed his brow. "Actually, after changing the tire, i could've put the gas in and then we could've drove it onto the rode. But, because you made me do this, we could've been attacked by the walkers." He reasoned smartly. He took the old tire off, and put on the new one, screwing it back on, lowered it back to the ground before screwing it on tightly. He wiped his brow and glared up at her.

Marine heard a twig snap, and she readied her bow. A biker charged out, and she shot it. She took the bow out. It was the first rain drop before the coming storm.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:08 pm

((Its back tire is in a really big pothole))
Clarissa rolled her eyes. "Yeah. When the tire you need to fix is in a pothole." She said filling it with gas. "Sadly, I'm trusting you to drive this. I'm gonna ride my bike in front of you so don't run me over or I will kill you." She hissed. Clarissa tissed him the keys and jumped on her bike. She put on her helmet and reved the engine, waiting for Zach to get in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:51 pm

((You! You could've said so!))

Zach narrowed his eyes. "how would you if you were- oh crap." he said, muttering the last part as a mob began walking out from the trees. Zach jumped into the truck and revved the engine.

Mariah grimaced as she killed three more. "Stanza, come down, I'll help you." she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:54 pm

Clarissa sped off, pulling out a gun and shooting off some of the biters. 'Ugh. Boys.' She thought rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:08 pm

Once Mariah had got Stanza down (sorry if to OP), she raced through the woods, and came to the road. Biters looked at the two and started coming towards them. Mariah knew she couldn't take them. She backed up, placing a hand in front of Stanza protectively. Suddenly, a truck ran over most of them. "Come on!" he shouted. Mariah sighed and got Stanza and her safely in the back. Zach sped off, taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:12 pm

Clarissa was currently riding on Zach's side. She sped in front of them, then slowed down to be next to the passanger side with Mariah. "Sup." She said derpily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:09 pm

Mariah furrowed her brow and waved slightly before looking at Stanza. "You OK, Stanza?" she asked.

((Let's wait for edme.))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 9:25 am

"Yeah. I'm fine." Stanza replied, picking at her bow string. 'Im just dead weight, aren't I...' She thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 9:30 am

Clarissa looked ahead sadly before nearly falling off her bike. "SHIT!!" she screamed as a biter scratched her. She dodged another and more scratched at her as she attempted to dodge them.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:38 am

Mariah shot the biter as Zach rammed the truck into the biters. Marine kept shooting, but it was hard not to shoot Clarissa. "CRAP!" Zach growled as the biters began crowding up the wheels. Mariah looking ahead and saw an ocean of biters walking on the road. "Oh fudge." Said Zach. Mariah looked at Clarissa. "the other way it is!" She.said. Zach u-turned and sped the other way.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:44 am

Clarissa tried turning but a biter jumped on her bike. She drove straight into the ocean of biters while trying to get it off. Once she finally did she tried to get out. Biyers began scratching her and on bit her thigh. "SHIT!!" she sreamed as she slammed the gas escaping. She soon grew tired and began to wobble on her bike next to them because of the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:08 am

"Holy shit!" Mariah screamed, and jumped out of the truck. Zach screeched the truck to a stop. Mariah got Clarissa. "We'll find you another bike!" She said, and the two hobbled to the truck.as the zombies began running. Zach reversed the truck, helped them in, and sped off, just as the biters got to them.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:11 am

Clarissa coughed up blood. "I really liked that bike." She said forcing the best smile she could. "And Zach. I'm sorry I was a jerk to you." She said coughing up more blood.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:54 am

Mariah shook her head, and grabbed her knife. "I have to do this, it might hurt, a lot though." She said, tears forming. She began cutting the bite off. It took a while though, but soon she finally cut it. Mariah poured water on the new wound. She covered it with bandages. "You have to cut her whole leg off!" Zach yelled from the front seat. "She's losing a lot of blood! Just cut it off!" Zach said. Mariah shook her head and but her lip. "I can't do this!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:57 am

"AAAGGGHH!!!" she wailed in pain. She wriggled around in her spot tears streaming down her face as she gasped for air and coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:15 pm

Mariah felt Clarissa's forehead. "So.your saying, that the only way to save her is cut off her leg?" Mariah asked, and raised the knife.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:17 pm

Clarissa stopped coughing and sat up. She leaned over and spit out a wad of blood and spit before chugging down a drink. "That. Hurt." She said glaring.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:45 pm

Mariah smiled and sighed. "Rest, we'll see the outcome." She said. Marine sighed and got in the front with the others. "Well that officially sucked. They're coming from the city. No.food." Zach sighed. Mariah looked at him. "What did you do? You know, before all this crazy shit?." She asked. Zach sighed. "I was an actor. I played in one movie, but on my second movie, things went to help. Not long ago, my girl friend was bitten, i tried to save her, but it.was no use. She turned. I had to kill her. To.remember her, i too her.necklace." he.said showing her a beaded necklace with a dream catcher for the center piece. Mariah smiled. "Its pretty... to bad its a reminder of your failure." She said shrugging. Zach glared at her before nodding. "Yeah, guess your right." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:48 pm

Clarissa held back a snicker. She laid down and tried to sleep. After about and hour she did so.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:55 pm

Stanza stayed silent. 'Must be nice, being able to see...' She thought sadly. She felt the point of her only arrow, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: