Nothing

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 5:43 pm

Nothing

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608029853305473910&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
Welcome to Nothing. It is set in the near future when the world is set to chaos. There was a war, greater than ever in history. It destroyed the world as we know it. People forgot the date- well only uneducated people. There is a city raised above the desert wasteland below them. We have advanced technology and an unfair government.

There is a revolt against the government though, to restore the world. We must unite.

Places:

The white city: mostly preferred by the human race- it has everything you think you need. That, and rules. Rules that tell you when you go to work, where you work and even what you eat.

The outskirts: the outskirts is a barren wasteland where trash and polluted water go. Some people not rich enough to live in the city are also dumped below as well. It has barely any water, and sandstorms attack it since the war practically stripped the land.

Rules: same rules apply here as on wolflife.

Character sheet:

Name:
Considered:(rebel, neutral, or government official)  
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Appearance: (includes outfit)
Personality:
Back story:
Picture:

((Make sure your character isn't to OP.))

My character:

Last edited by Goldenashes on January 30th 2015, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 8:13 pm

Name: Jasmine
Considered: Rebel

Skills: Combat with weapons and hand to hand, construction, survival
Weaknesses: Deaf in left ear
Appearance: She has brown har, brown eyes, and a tan completion. She has a smile that can brighten anyone's day. She wears jeans, a tank top, a leather jacket, and biker gloves. She carries guns, a dagger, ammo, food, and rides a motorcycle.

Personality: Jasmine is a sweet, caring person. She is tough, brave, and a goofball. Butshe's serious when she needs to be and is very sarcastic. She has a great sense of humor and always lookes at the bright side, unless she's grumpy. She always knows how to make anyone smile.

Backstory: When Jasmine was a kid, she lived a life of torture. Her mother loved her, but her father was a drug attict and was always drunk. He would abuse her mom everyday. One day, he accidently killed her and covered up his tracks. She wouldn't throw awat his beer bottle so he beat her to death. He went on abusing Jasmine, causing her to be deaf in one ear, until she grew up. She took training in martial arts to defend herself. He didn't like that, so he beat her. He sliced her side, leaving a long scar. She fought back and knocked him out. She called the cop to report the abuse. He was thrown in jail for life. She abandoned the city because of the unfair govrnment and fled to the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 7:23 pm

Accepted!!!!!!

Jacob sat in a small cave, looking out to the city as it glowed in the night sky. His people were gathered around a fire- along with a few animals and a rejected robot. The glass walls of the city shined brightly, and the bight light in it seemed to mock them. Jacob looked at the fire as their leader made a plan to raid a train coming in with supplies for the army.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 7:52 pm

OOC: Thanks....sorry if this is sloppy.....idk whats gpoing on yet

Jasmine wasn't aware, but she also had plans to raid the trin. As she strapped on her gear, she went over her plan, prepared for anything.

-time skip to train raid-

Jasmine watched as the train stopped. She came out of her hiding and peek around the corner. She heard the guards discussing the unloading of cargo. She snuck around and knocked them out. As she snuck into the shipment container, she glanced around before gathering weapons.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 12:20 am

A group of motorcycles came. The hover bikes stopped at the bullet train. Jacob and the group noticed the guards knocked out. Curious, Jacob jumped in. He held up his lasor gun, looking around. The cargo was filled with new weapons...and items of transportation. Jacob signaled his team that all was clear. Ano, the robot, scanned the room. "There is an unknown human in the train at this moment." He said. Jacob looked around, and saw her gathering weapons. "Hey! Hey, did you take out those guards?" he asked, a little impressed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 9:18 am

Jasmine turned around and pointed a gun at the stranger. "Yes, I did. Are you with the government?" She asked harshly. She hasn't ever been caught, and she wasn't starting now.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 8:34 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "If I were with the government, I wouldn't be here. I'd be sitting in the city enjoying luxury food." he retorted, smirking. He turned his gang. "Am I right?" he asked them. They agreed enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:53 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes and got up. "Well, I need to be sure. Ya wouldn't have wanted me to blow your brain out, now would you?" she said smirking while pointing her gun at him. She put it away and walked up to him. "I'm Jasmine, and you are?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 7:11 pm

"Jacob" he said, holding out his fist for her to pound. "come on, don't leave me hangin'" he joked. His comrads unloaded the train. "Hey Jake, c'mon! Let's get out of here!" His leader shouted.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 4:51 am

Jasmine laughed and fist pounded him. She walked over to her spot and grabbed her stuff. When she came back up, she sighed. This was the first rebel alliance she'd met in all her years of being a rebel. "So, I guess we'll meet again?" She questioned. She really didn't know, and part of her didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 2:58 pm

Jacob shrugged. "Yeah, unless...you know, you wanna join? We could use more people. And seeing you took out the guards." he suggested. Ano came up. "By my calculations, we have 1 point 4 hours until reinforcements arrive." the robot said. "You comin'?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 5:10 pm

Jasmine smirked and nodded. She ran out with her supplies and jumped on her motercyle. She reved the engine, waiting for her new group to show her the way.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 11:58 pm

Everyone was ready to go. They loaded up and drove out. Jacob smiled knowing there were more rebel's besides his group.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 12:01 am

Jasmine followed closely beside Jacob. "So, where exactly are we going?" She questioned raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 2:37 pm

Jacob looked ahead as they turned down into a small crevice. "We live and work at a small hub. A small dug out in that hill over there. It over looks the beautiful city. Heh, well... kinda." he said. He revved the engine and drove faster.

((I have a pic of the city in the intro))
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 3:11 pm

OOC: ok hehe

Jasmine sped up also. "Alright." She said passing him. Soon she was there along with the others. She hopped off her bike and pulled off her helmet. She sat it on the handle bars and she ran her fingers through her hair. "Care to show me around?" She said smirking. She grabbed her bag and walked up to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:10 pm

He smiled. "sure." he said. He lead her into the base. It was broken down, but all and all, it wasn't a complete dump. A hospital was in the corner, beds were in a loft, and the training and intelligence center were all in the middle. Ano walked up. "Jacob, the doctor is waiting for you." He said. Jacob groaned.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:12 pm

Jasmine snickered. "Well, I guess you have a job to do. I'll be fine, you can go." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 11:02 am

Jacob sighed and followed ano. "Is the radiation nessasary? I mean-" "affirmative. The radiation is the only way to treat your cancer, according to the fact we have limited rescourses." The robot interjected. Jacob hung his head. This radiation was really not helping. Soon, he would be bald. "But I don't want to...can't we sneak into....idea!!!!!!! he said and races and away.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 11:06 am

Jasmine was aimlessly wandering around. She walked into the base and watched as busy people were all doing there jobs.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:11 pm

Jacob ran up to his leader. "Jonathan, can i put together a team to go into the city so we can treat people with the proper medicine?" He asked hopefully. Jonathan raised his brows in surprise. "Jacob, o you know how risky that is?" He inquired. Jacob sighed. "But-" "Its out of the question. We have enough." Jonathan barked and walked away. Jacob kicked the wall. 'STUPID OLD PEOPLE!' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:13 pm

Jasmine walked around and stumbled into the room Jacob was in. "What up? " she asked leaning against the wall casually. She then burt into a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:23 pm

"What's so funny?" He asked, grumpy. Jacob felt like punching Jonathan! He never let him do his own stuff, he had to come up with the idea for it to go. Jacob never got a say so. Jacob turned to Jasmine. "I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:24 pm

Jasmine smile faded into a look of concern. "With what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 2:52 pm

Jacob explained that he wanted to sneak into the city and get some medicine and equipment to help save people who were in need. Not just himself...but for the people who were taken by diseases that lived at the small village living off if the cities waste. Of course he didn't incrude that he was in need. "So...will you come with me...in bringing and...if he'll join." He concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing   Nothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: