Tsuji: School

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
+2
MajesticWolfs
Tsuji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tsuji: School Empty
PostSubject: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:33 pm

I forgot to post this here. I think It would be a good idea.

Unlike some of you more lucky people out here, I still have school ( Evil or Very Mad ), and therefore, finals. I wish I didn't have to study as hard as I really do, but I do, and therefore, (except for a few minutes today), I will be unavailable. I'm done tomorrow (6-03-09), so I can probably spend some time here.

Yay!
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:43 pm

I still yet have school.I don't have to study and worry about tests though.On the last two weeks it gets pretty easy and we just sit around like bums all day. Cool Watch movies,have mini parties,field trips and small activites.We collect all the books,give em to the teachers.It is just oh so oober hard XP

Good luck with finals 8D

(I get off June 10)
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:56 pm

Good luck!
I already had my finals and I lso get off on June 10th. although this weekend is not the best,
im doing good in Mr.H's class for woodshop....anyway, Good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:01 pm

i'm currently in 4th grade. i get off at the 10th, too. i dont have woodshop thingy. -_- sounds fun, though.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:12 pm

Gah,I am doing bad with grades in GYM...>.> cause I don't wear what they want me to.Short SHORT shorts and white shirts.with tenny shoes.I hate Tech Ed.(Woodshop) and we don't make anything.We do nothing but measure...and I got a big F in 6th grade.The teacher is also mean.

I can't wait till this Monday and Tuesday.It is 80's day on Monday where you get to dress up and on Tuesday it is Mexican day in reading class and we finally quit reading Tangerine!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:47 pm

lol if you dress up mexican, dress up like george lopez. i had a stressful day at school. i didnt get any cheese pizza, i got kicked in the jaw, my wrist almost broke, (really. my bone did.) and i missed the 5th graders against the teachers kickball game. :(
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 7:02 pm

heh, i'm going to 6th grade mrs. hire's class at edgewood intermediate.heard of it?
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 7:54 pm

Never. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 8:05 am

no. but im in WI in Nash in Mr.Lalonde's class. i bet you've never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:48 pm

uhm.....i dont know about you guys but i dont be saying my personal info online. and i haf woodshop too!I mak keychains!
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:49 pm

Yea I know u.u r in my woodshop class with the creepy old dude who stalks his students!lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuji: School   Tsuji: School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1