deep in sleeping fields - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

deep in sleeping fields

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:10 pm

Aleu kept on trotting until she went into a brisk run.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:11 pm

Jasmine followed, eager to decieve them and eat and they do all the dirty work. She smiled a twisted smile. Heh.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:53 pm

Aleu stopped."No!I am not letting you come with us."She growled before continueing.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 7:11 pm

"Well I wanted to say i'm soooooory...." Jasmine continued. "C'mon. Don't let your own species STARVE!" Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down
amare
` pup

amare

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:21 pm

Amare looked back and forth towards her new leader and the other wolf. She had a twisted smile on her face. She looked up to her new leader then back again to the wolf.She did this for a while untill sihging she sat down, figuring this was getting nowhere.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:08 pm

Aleu rolled her eyes."You have tooth and claw.You are fully capable of hunting for yourself.You barge onto my territory,be a stubborn idiot,throw yourself at me and now you come back and ask for me to go out and hunt a deer for you like some kind of maid."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:38 am

Jasmine thought it was A LOT. She managed. "Ok." She followed Amare. Jasmine narrowed her eyes at Aleu.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:41 am

Jasmine stuck her tongue out. "Well, soon you'll thank me. I don't know why, but you'll thank me someday."

lol its kinda funny how u say it.. stubborn idiot xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deep in sleeping fields   deep in sleeping fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deep in sleeping fields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2