A weary morning

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A weary morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 3:44 am

Jasmine dipped her white paw into the lake. Ripples spreaded around the whole lake making a couple fish jump to the surface then land back into the water. A starling in the distance chirped a melody. Dandelions were all around. Jasmine closed her eyes and could swear she could almost taste a rabbit in her mouth. She smiled then looked around to see if there really was a rabbit. Sure enough, a hare nibbling on a patch of grass. Jasmine licked her jaws, hoping that this meal would be worth her energy. She had all of it sapped from running all the way here to Rabbit Lake. She took her paw out of the lake then crouched down into the grass. She blended into it pretty well. She started to claw her way towards the bunny. "This is going to be the most delicious hare in the history of the world!" She thought. Jasmine was about 7 feet away from having a decent meal. In a split second, the hare heard a slight twig snap. It's head just stay perked up. Jasmine crept closer then the bunny took off. She almost had the rabbit until it slid into it's hole. Jasmine threw herself onto the dusty ground in defeat. The young black she-wolf was tired and exausted. She just slumped away into a small den.

ooc: cant u notice that my rp skills have improved? O.O
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 10:47 pm

(( Very much. Also I will edit when I have time to post :P))
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

Female Age : 27

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 4:17 pm

accalia wondered aimlessly to hungry to care were she was. then she caught the sent of two she wolves and automaticaly follow it.

ooc:lol im like a ninja ninja
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:09 pm

ooc: glad to see you're still active, maj :3

Jasine slightly turned her ear to the frantic sound of a slight twig snapping. She lifted her head up and then pushed herself up, forgetting about her hunger and thinking about staying alert and cautious. She stepped out and looked around in the sunshine. It was kind of hard to see from her hunger, and the sun blocking her eyes. She felt a slight breeze which made more scents fill her nose, making the smell of other wolves harder to detect. Jasmine growled and then she started to peek into the hole where the rabbit ran into. It was full of dust in there which made her nose run and her eyes start to water. "Can't trust anything or anyone.." She growled to herself. Jasmine could hear the wolf nearing closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:47 pm

" whos there?" accalia was curious now and began to head towards the she-wolf
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 12:46 pm

"Who's there?" A female voice called. Jasmine sighed and wondered if this wolf was actually a "good" wolf. She let a howl of "I'm here!"

sorry its short but im BUSY
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:27 pm

its ok

"Ok I'm coming to were you are!" accalia shouted."Oh man I hope I'm not bothering her to much." Accalia said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 7:40 pm

Jasmine pulled her ears back at a sound of, "Ok I'm coming to where you are!" from the other wolf. "Ok.." She whimpered. Her fur swayed in the breeze as she waited in a wide opening. From the sound of the voice, she could tell the wolf wasn't very far. Jasmine's white paws scrabbled at the ground.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:01 pm

Accalia began to trot to were the she-wolf was. soon she was in an opening "umm hi i'm accalia" she said" you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:06 am

Jasmine looked at the wolf. She bowed her head low. "Jasmine." She answered quietly. This wolf didn't look much of a threat, but don't mistake a wolf by it's looks. She lifted her head up and gazed around. She looked back to Accalia. "Is this you're territory? I don't know much of the land and I hope you don't mistake me as a threat or anything."
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 9:56 pm

"no I don't own this teritory I don't have a clue were in the world I'm at." accalia said sitting.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 2:21 am

Jasmine let out a sigh of relief. "Thats nice.." She smiled, her whiskers bulging out. "So, Accalia..don't you have a pack to get to? Everyone has one.." Except me.. She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 3:37 pm

"No pack at all for me" accalia replied with a sad sigh."I wish I had a pack...."accalia sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 12:01 am

Jasmine pricked her ears. "No pack? No..no family?" She hated asking wolves questions, thinking they might get irritated. "So anyway," She started, laying down, groaning. "Preys' been gettin'.." She paused. "Fast.." She laughed. Jasmine turned her eyes towards the rabbit's hole. She looked back up at Accalia. "You hungry, too? Cus' I don't mind huntin' for ya.."
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:52 pm

"no thats ok i'm a fairly good hunter i just can't find any prey."accalia said. she followed jasmines gaze and saw a rabbit whole and thaught *maybe there are some rabbits in there.*
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 1:49 am

Jasmine nodded, noticing that Accalia was looking towards the gaping hole. "Theres a fast one in there." She said, crouching low so that she swore she could smell the rabbit underground. Except, it wasn't underground. The rabbit was emerging! Emerging from the hole that proves its not good enough. Jasmine stalked over toward the hole. She saw those pointy ears stand up, then it's eyes and then its nose and it's long whiskers. The rabbit was looking the opposite direction. She pounced on it. Well, at least she wanted to pounce on the rabbit. Yet another epic fail. It was SO close. Jasmine felt embarrassed even to be seen by Accalia. She wanted to run, run away from her shame. But she couldn't, for she had come so far. Why was she so driven to stay there, to stay there and be watched by Accalia's joyful eyes. Jasmine wanted to lift her paw. She wanted to run into the bushes and stay there. No, that would make her more of an Omega and more embarrassed. Jasmine just stood there. She looked back at Accalia. She had to go! Had to move! She closed her eyes tightly. She hadn't known what to do. Stand there, or run away? Jasmine just toppled to the ground, her body burying the hole.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 12:07 am

accalia jumped when jasmine fell and kicked the rabbit.The rabbit got smacked up against a tree,accalia heared a snap and knew that she just killed it without even attempting to attack it.she bolted over to it and snatched it up and took it over to jasmine."here jasmine you can have it i'm not that hungry" accalia said as her stomach growled again *oh man maybe i should at least take a nibble of it* accalia thought as she dropped it in front of jasmine "hope you don't mind but,could I have a bite of it?" accalia asked her stomach growling every ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:18 am

it actually fled back into the hole..but ok

Jasmine looked up at Accalia. "I don't mind." She said. She looked at her body, which had her ribs poking out slightly. She stared at the rabbit. Warm, succulent rabbit. She imagined how good it would be. How good it would be to-. No. She needn't to be greedy. She watched Accalia take the first bite. She wished she was her. Jasmine sniffed the rabbit, which smelled fresh with the earth smell.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 12:40 pm

As soon as Accalia took that first bite she almost fell over this rabbit was the first bite of food she has had in weeks! "oh man this is good! I haven't eaten in weeks!"accalia howled."go ahead jasmine dig right in it looks like you could use the food too!"accalia said pushing the rabbit closer to jasmine, she knew that jasmine was pretty much drooling too and it looked like she hadn't eaten for a while either.

Last edited by ouranhs123 on November 3rd 2009, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:05 pm

Jasmine barked with delight. "Don't mind if I do!!" She buried her face in the rabbit's pelt then brought it back up covered in meat and blood and a little fur. She wagged her tail and crunched on it's insides. They were so delicious! Jasmine wasn't full just yet. Half of the rabbit gone, she still knew Accalia was still hungry. "We should get more. One measly little rabbit isn't enough for two big she-wolves, is it?"
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:46 pm

"You are very correct!"Accalia yelped with joy, she was probably the only one that could smell a deer right now then again Jasmine might just now be catching a wiff of it. "Hey Jasmine am I the only one that's catching a wiff of a deer?"Accalia"Or am i just smelling things?I swear I smell one, the sent is northeast somewhere around that lake over there."Accalia said slightly thinking she was going crazy."If you want to we could maybe go and check it out." Accalia said sniffing the air again.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 8:04 pm

Jasmine twitched her ear and her nose as well. "You- you're right! I smell deer!" She said, keeping her voice low not to startle the deer. "Deers' been very scarce lately.." She just had a thought. "We might not be the only one's smelling it but I guess we can go hunt it, Accalia.." Jasmine will protect her species from anything.. A mountain lion, a coyote, even a pack of wolves. "We do it together!" Jasmine said, leading the way, following her nose.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 5:10 pm

Accalia automacticly followed Jasmine quickly catching up. "oh man if we get that deer just imagine how good it will be!" Accalia excitedly yelped but also keeping her voice low not to scare off the only deer she has smelled in weeks. She was so happy and she actually has someone else to share it with! " Hey Jasmine think we're getting really close to that deer!" Accalia said becoming excited again she was about to begin drooling of she kept talking about that deer so she shut up about it and began to stalk the deer that was about ten feet away at the least.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 12:10 am

Jasmine turned her ear. "Shh..quiet. Your making my mouth water..now you go over there and i'll lure it towards you.." She whispered to Accalia the tactics they were gonna do. "Hurry, though. No time to waste.." She said even lower, since the doe was only a couple bear-lengths away.
Back to top Go down
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 5:58 pm

"Okay!" Accalia said quietly going to where Jasmines nose was pointing. Accalia lowered herself geting ready for the deer."tick tock tick tock.....man i can't wait for that deer than I think Jasmine and I will be full for two maybe three days and then we'll be really happy!" Accalia said under her breath low enough that the deer wouldn't hear and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A weary morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weary morning   A weary morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weary morning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next