Searching for The Forest of Mist

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

Searching for The Forest of Mist Empty
PostSubject: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:26 pm

Jasmine kept searching for the someone, the something. "Hellooooooo?" She looked at Zaeli. "C'mon. We don't have all day. Let's ignore it for now!"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:57 am

Zaeli shrugged and leaped ahead toward the bush, a flash of her white fur and features was seen before a pitched shriek of a last agonied breathe was heard. She came out, blood around her white fur by her snout and mouth and a hare in her mouth. It was brown and rather fat.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:16 pm

Jasmine started to wag her tail really fast. She gripped the hare's neck and pulled it. Through clenched teeth, she yelled, "Tug-of-war!"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 9:11 am

Zaeli blinked and bit her strong jaws into the hares other end and started to yank, her paws digging into the dirt, tail up and her muscels twisted as she clearly would be able to drag Jasmine with her by the strenght.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 7:36 pm

Jasmine started to be pulled. She tugged back and she slipped on her paws and landed on the ground. She still had the rabbit in her teeth but she wouldn't let go, even though Zaeli clearly won.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 11:14 am

Zaeli snickered Triumpanth and dropped the rabbit as Jasmine clearly wasn't going to let it go. She yawned and trotted down to the water, stucking her nose into the water and sneezes. Shaking her fur while cleaning her snout and paws.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 7:40 pm

Jasmine dropped to the ground and she watched Zaeli go to the water. She tossed it to Zaeli, as well as taking a couple morsels of it. She looked at a flower and sniffed it. She opened her jaws, and snapped off the head. She chewed on it awkwardly. "Erf... Eww.. Pollen tastes NASTY!" She stuck her tongue out and pawed at the chunks of flower.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 5:38 pm

Zaeli watched Jasmine eat an flower and bursted into laughter by the sight. First time I've seen a wolf eat an flower! She tought and grinned wolifshly as she chewed on the remainings, easy scrapping what she wished off it with her sharp teeth before sneezing. She raised an paw and pawed at her nose once or twice before gazing out over the area.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:06 pm

Jasmine tried to get the taste off by licking a tree with sap on it. Her tongue actually stuck to the tree and she struggled, pulling and jerking around. "Saeli! My meed melph!" She pawed at her tongue and let out a whimper.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 7:21 am

Zeali's ears perked up at the whimper and peered over her shoulder, slowly turning around and cocked her head to the side by the scene played infront of her honey eyes. Actually first time she saw an wolf get stuck on a tree, when it wasn't even winter. She couldn't help but to laugh lightly while she trotted over to Jasmine and started to skilledly bite the bark around the tongue, and then close up to her tongue, sometimes very close to bite it in the progress. She took about twenty minutes of intensive concentration to get the bark off and free Jasmine's tongue. "Go and drink some, it will clear the taste I assume." She said with a smile and lied down, stretching her neck proud as always.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 1:29 pm

Jasmine sucked her tongue back in and she made clicking sounds with them. She waddled over to the salt water and lapped it up, clearly forgetting it was salt water. She screamed as her tongue burned. She bounded to the puddle of water and drank the rest all the way to the bottom. "Oww.."
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 5:30 pm

Zaeli blinked, going to rush to make her not drink the salt water. Too late. She thoguh as Jasmine boucned around to a little spot and drank. She sighed in relief. "You alright?" She peered at Jasmine, alittle worried perhaos. "Atleast you learned not to do that again." She nodded and gently licked Jasmines cheek to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:14 pm

Jasmine pulled her ears back and looked at Zaeli with a sad expression. "At least I learned.." She stopped and her expression turned into a happy grin. "THAT WAS AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:57 am

Zaeli blinked confused as Jasmine suddenly grinned and said it was awesome, loud and clear. Like she had gone mad. Zaeli arched an brow in confusement but soon chuckled instead and shook her fur and head in amusement. Such a strange wolf. She though with a grin and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:46 pm

Jasmine let her tongue hang out. It felt like that liquid she tasted a long time ago. It had these letters on it: H-O-T S-A-U-C-E. She wanted to know what it was. She nudged a rock up and a little squirrel scampered out. She already made it a meal before it could go far. She showed it to Zaeli and she gulped it down, even though she had eaten some rabbit. Jasmine wagged her tail and licked her chops happily.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:27 am

Zaeli sighed and growled, bitting Jasmine's neck threatning. She need to learn not to touch strange objects. It'll get her killed. Zaeli though, dissapointed none had elarned this wolf how to behave and snorted. Kind as she was and goodhearted, she had to set Jasmine in her place, to understand life isn't a game for all time. Zaeli knew that. She stretches and started to trott. "Off we go." She said with a nod. Soon enough running to go to the next place toward her Forst. Her beloved forest. As she ran she felt the wound at her hip had healed and she was pleased for that, barking "Thank you!" Back to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 5:53 pm

Jasmine pawed at Zaeli's neck and whimpered a little. It didn't hurt but it shocked her. She stood up, shaking her neck and looking at Zaeli when she thanked her. "Welcome!" She bounded past her. She spun around, looking face to face with Zaeli. She lowered her front and kept her rear in the air; exactly as a playful expression. She jumped away and nipped at her sides.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:09 am

Zaeli peered at the now playfull Jasmine nibble her sides ad frowned, sternly growling back. "We can't play all days. We need to move too." She slowly nodded and started to run again.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:43 pm

Jasmine snorted. She now seen Zaeli had enough of her for now. She wagged her tail and ran after her. Soon enough, they had ran a long way. "How long till' we get theree!?" She whined, laying down and licking her sore paws. "I'm more dead than alive!" She moaned as her stomach cried for food.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:20 am

Zaeli skidded to stop as Jasmine lied down to whine and sighed, walking over to her and sat down - The wolf didn't even look tired of the hours of running. Zaelis ears flicked as she ehard the growling and peered around. "Not sure how long its left." She dived into a bush, and came out with a rat in her mouth and dropped it for Jasmine. "Eat up."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:49 pm

Jasmine jumped up and snatched up the rat. She ate it whole with a couple bites. Her mouth was covered in blood that fell to the floor of the beach. There were a couple bushes scattered here and there. She finally looked better at her surroundings and announced, "It's so.. so dirty here." She panted as she looked at all the debris lying around.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 12:35 pm

Zaeli closed her eyes while her ears perked up, being aware of ehr surroundings as Jasmine was resting. Clearly, she was just waiting for Jasmine to get ready as an hour went and soon the sun started to go down. Zaeli looked up and snorted, getting up and walked to a bush and lied herself down under it to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 7:31 pm

Jasmine watched Zaeli lay down. "Well, i'm gonna go hunt." She said, trailing off into the woods.. alone.

Many minutes seemed to go by until her eyes, ears, and nose caught the scent of deer. She crouched in the brush and spotted it. She licked her lips and crept forward more. She noticed that their ears raised up along with their heads. Then, Jasmine leaped out of the bushes, getting the bull's neck and tugging. It kicked her stomach which tore a huge wound. She fell onto the ground as it raised it's front legs. Just in time she rolled out of the way. This elk would not put up without a fight. They looked easy to kill but those antlers. She sprung out again as their antlers ripped into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 4:01 pm

(( Sorry for me being inactive! :O ))

Zaeli opened an eye after awhile when Jasmine had been gone for awhile and stood up, and slowly trotter after Jasmine where she went and found her when she was impaled by the elk's antlers and growled, instantly jumping up and bit the throat, hanging there as it backed from Jasmine and blood got shed over Zaelis white fur as the airway hung in her jaws and the Elk fell down with a loud thud. She dropped the airway and trotted over to Jasmine and tilted her head. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 9:55 pm

With clenched teeth, Jasmine let out a whimper. She shook her head and sat down and licking her shoulder. She gazed up at Zaeli and nudged her as to say, "It's not that bad.." She grunted and walked slowly back to their last place and she sat there, licking her wound continuously. Jasmine got up after and padded to Zaeli. She stared deeply into her eyes. She seemed as if she was a leader. She let out another whimper as her shoulder sent another surge of pain through her.

no problem.. and i come on this site everyday and.. yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for The Forest of Mist   Searching for The Forest of Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next