Blended and Searching

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Blended and Searching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

Female Age : 29

Blended and Searching Empty
PostSubject: Blended and Searching   Blended and Searching Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 1:20 pm

Blended and Searching 452407-001
Slowly I crawled out from underneath a hollowed out tree. I had spent the night there, but it wasn't the most comfortable place, it was damp and cold, which was the opposite of what I was looking for. I shook myself as dry as I could before sitting down. I looked around, my blue eyes scanning my surroundings. I scratched my neck and yawned. It was just white all around, snow and ice...how could anything truly live here, in this frozen wasteland.

I shook my head as my stomach growled and stood. I pricked my ears left, right, forward, and back. I heard noises a distance away, and a warm scent of blood swept through my nose. My paws tingled and I readied my fat-free body for a jog. Then I took off, my white and grey pelt melting in with the surrounding colors as I silently sprinted forward.

I slowed my pace as I sniffed the air for my directive. I felt a breeze blow warm infront of me so I turned my head and looked. There, was a male grizzly bear, feasting on a freshly killed elk. The ice and snow was stands red, and the carcass set of intoxicating bursts of warm smell.

I stepped forward and krept behind a bush. I watched the grizzly as he stripped meat off of the dead male elk. I licked my lips when the bear left, and made sure he was well away before running out of the bushes and tackling the carcass. I pulled the bone free of muscled meat and savored the warm kill. It had been awhile since I had last eaten, and I had been scavenging on grasses and berries and such.

After about and hour of feasting, I stripped the last peice of meat from the carcass and layed down against it with a full stomach. The carcass was still warm and as I layed against it, it's warmth ran onto my body. I yawned, showing my newly blood-stained fangs and looked around, my body looked like a snow pile against the carcass. I had decided to move out of the open and ran back into the forest. I ran to a hill covered with trees and boulders, when I reached the top, I settled ontop of a boulder that wasn't covered with snow and ice, the sun hit it perfectly. As I climbed atop it I sat down. Maybe someday I could build my own family...I felt succesful. Maybe today could be the day, I finally fall in love...

I am Lisarra, and I am searching for a lifelong partner and friend...

Stare
Back to top Go down

Blended and Searching
Page 1 of 1