Alone.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Alone.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 9:24 pm

For the first time since he had met his mate they had only parted ways briefly, Kihyah however knew she would be gone for at least a week. Travelling to see her family and let them know that they had found a den. However he had howled to find out her progress and all he had gotten back was that she was no where in wolf territory. He had went out hunting, having caught a few rabbits it filled him easily until he could feast on field mice during the rest of the day. Now with the sun starting to set he paces the mouth of the den a few times before sitting and watching it dip below the horizon. He picks up lightly on her scent and he whimpers softly, slowly laying his torso down on the cool stone as he whines gently. His maw laying down upon his crossed fores as he settled in for a sleepless night.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:31 pm

Angel was travling around this territory smelling two scents but she still walked no time to waist her energy by running. She heard some whimpering in the distance, Could it be another wolf? In case she let out a howl asking is anyone around here? She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 10:19 pm

Kihyah's ears perked as he heard the howl, as soon as he realized it was just another wolf asking of his place here he seemed a little puzzled at the question since his scent was clearly all over the place but with the land having previously been deserted by any form of wolf perhaps it was one that normally passed through and was curious as to the new inhabitants. He howls back letting the wolf know that yes he was there, the rightful owner of this land but that as long as no ill will was brought that the wolf could pass through his lands. His ears perked as he caught another howl quite off in the distance but definitely it was news telling him that Mystery was safe and having a lot of fun. He smiles wide as his tail begins to wag softly on the ground and upon hearing those words it made him grow at ease. He rolls over onto his back to gaze up at the stars before he would slowly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 9:07 am

Angel nodded. "Okay. Fine." She sniffed once agian to see where he was she dashed towards him then came to a hault when she saw he was sleep this wolf looked like someone she met before then he had the mate Mystery her ex-friend maybe he can help her be friends with Mystery again she nudged his face. "Kihyah! Kihyah It's me, Angel" She was so happy looking for them for two weeks finally paid off.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 4:08 pm

Kihyah woke a little grumpily, " What?" he asked uncertain of what exactly was going on. He had intended on sleeping the day away so he could go hunting later tonight. He blinks and realizes who it is and he raises his brow, " Oh...Hello Angel. What do you want?" he asks her getting onto all four pads as he shook off lightly as he did every morning to remove his fur of any small debris.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 5:30 pm

She giggled. "I missed you!" She said giving him a hug. "In a friends way. Anyway, Where's Mystery I need to talk to her?" She asked looking around him. "Oh and sorry about how I acted" She said scraching her paw on the ground nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

Kihyah growls a little in his throat, " Sorry? After every mean hate filled thing you said to her and that's the best you've got? You were supposed to be her friend and instead you went straight for the throat, told her off for wanting to help you...the things you said to me fine whatever but when you say those things to the love of my life you have another thing coming...get off this land Angel and I don't ever want to smell you around these parts again...you hear me...get out." he said his hair now raising on his neck as his head dipped slightly towards the ground, his ears turning back and down towards his pelt as a nasty snarl spreads across his lips. He inches towards her ready to chase her off if he had to, no matter what it may mean fight or not this wolf wasn't backing down from his position without a fight. She had two options, he was prepared for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:32 pm

"Oh my god!" She said rolling her eyes giggling. "Who do you think you are to me? I'm coming here saying sorry and this is what I get? I meant it too. You should know I walked day and night trying to find you two. You know if you lost her you would surly understand how I feel I never meant it. So if this is the way your gonna treat me. You gotta another thing coming!" She snarled and growled she was truly a strong wolf and wasn't afriad to stand up for herself. "You acted like I killed her" I rolled my eyes once more. "So what is it life or death?" She asked baring her teeth. And got close to him face to face with him. She was pepeared for a fight and there was no way she was leaving untill he helped her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 4:28 pm

Kihyah instantly moves grabbing her fores with his teeth before she can even jump into a ready stance, he pulls his head upwards yanking on her ankles causing his teeth to puncture them breaking them both from the force he used to flip her onto her back. He lets go only to instantly lock his jaw around her neck a firm low growl held in his throat as he felt his fangs puncture the pelt where her jugular rest. " One move Angel and you're dead...now it's your choice...live or die?" he asked her pushing her roughly down into the terrain as he leaned down on her, there was no escape for her...he was right it was her only options...live...or die. Any movement on her part would result in his fang tearing through the most important part of her artery leaving her to bleed to death even if she were able to get free, he had her dead to rights.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 6:02 pm

[ Angel, you have no character named Lilli. Therefore, Kihyah was not attacked, you are not dead. And even if Lilli was real and you were killed, you would not be able to come back to life.

Now break it up! I am going to delete all posts up to the part where Angel has a sister. Angel, this time you post you are on your own, no sister. Got it? ]
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:31 pm

She whimpers "Okay Okay Okay....live I wanna live!" She began crying. "Just why won't you help me. " She cried because she was in pain and he hated her.

(I'm sorry I was thinking about it and that was dumb what was I thinking? One more try?)

Alone. Wolves_fighting
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 12:05 am

Kihyah grumps letting her neck go carefully so as not to injure her further, it was clear she knew her place with him now. He was an Alpha wolf to be respected, even if he seemed eccentric he was to be given proper respect and she had shown him disrespect in his home. " First of all, I won't help you because you made your own mess. It's up to you to live with what you've done and fix the problem yourself...understand that it may not be a problem that can be fixed." he says helping her to her four paw pads, " If that's the case then you should leave matters be and live your life without any regrets...young wolf." he snickered softly shouldering all her weight upon his back as he dragged her carefully down the embankment to the river, " Now don't think I'm just being some jerk off by calling you a young wolf...you just act like one and I can tell by your fur you are young, compared to me at least so call it...hmmm a term of endearment." he laughs lightly before setting her down near the river laying her softly on the ground to dip her now swollen ankles into the river. " Now I know that's cold but keep them in there, if you reduce that swelling they will heal faster...I suppose now you'll have to stay for awhile so you'll get your chance to talk to Mystery...want a few pointers?" he asks while he wanders over to a very tall grassy area, beginning to hunt mice as he was rather hungry for the tiring work of dragging her to the river...plus the fight earlier and he knew there was no way Angel was going to be able to hunt. No matter how much he didn't care for how she had treated him, she had learned he was Alpha...king wolf in these parts and as long as she kept that in mind...well he wasn't going to lead to her death and perhaps, just maybe he thought to himself if she's that devoted to trying to fix things with Mystery...if she really is that heart felt about it...well hell maybe she deserved a chance at least. He grunts a little clearing the thought from him mind as he went back to hunting and listening to whatever Angel may have to say to him or ask.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 5:27 pm

Mystery, almost back home now, breaks into a run as her talons grip the terra lightly. Her pads hurt from the long trek back to her terra but she couldn't feel the pain much now. Her mind drove her forward by only thinking one word... Kih... she heard his name over and over and she only ran faster, not caring how tired she was anymore. Then she stopped, fores locking in place as she slid to a halt near the den and her gaze shifted wonderingly. Now she only heard one other name.. Angel.. Having hit a wall of Kih and Angel's scents she ruffled her hackles lightly before sniffing slightly, following their scents down to the river silently and sticking to the shadows just incase. Seeing Angel partly in the water she sniffs lightly, to catch Kih's scent. Finding it she smiles widely, her tassle begining to sway happily behind her. She gets sight of him and can't contain herself any longer as she watches him sniff around the terra. She darts forward, yipping happily and few times to get his attention before she got close enough to tackle him and she pinned him back onto the terra as happy whines escaped her and she licked all over him face and chest all whiles her tassle whipped the air quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 8:15 pm

Kihyah whips around quickly, the yips that reached his ears he knew instantly as his mates and he was tackled by the streak of black fur he had seen before tumbling down onto the terrain with her. As soon as they stopped he started to lick her generously and then nuzzles into her pushing gently against her frame as a loud murr rises out of his chest. His tassel wagging quickly behind him tossing a bit of dirt and small pebbles to and fro as it moved across the ground. He lets out a few occasional whimpers from his excitement in seeing her so suddenly. He didn't expect her until at least that night but was pleasantly surprised that she was here with him now, his murring growing louder by the second.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 9:25 pm

Mystery mimics Kih's whimpering back to him, telling him how much she missed him and that she wouldnt leave him again any time soon. She lowered her frame slowly, her chest lieing ontop of his while her hinds lied on the terra beside his. Licking his neck and up his chin she rubbed herself against him, re-establishing their bond by lining their scents together again to tell anyone else he was hers and she was his. Murrs rolled quickly out from her chest and every now and then her tassle would wrap around his whenever they touched.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 10:29 pm

Kihyah's murrs start to vibrate his chest lightly underneath his mates weight, when she began to rub along him he nuzzled his face into her neck before pushing it up and underneath her chin causing her jawline to rest on his muzzle as he gently moved the snout along her maw before scooting it out just to lick at her cheek with a wide grin spread across his lips as his silver orbs squeezed shut. His grooming didn't stop there however, it moved quickly to the bridge of her nose up her crown and across her auds as though unable to pick which spot needed the most affection that he instead choose them all but it was merely his excitement causing his actions to be almost hyper-like. " I love you." he whispers gently into her ear.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 10:48 pm

Mystery calmed down slighty once Kih had started grooming her after nuzzling all over her muzzle, auds dropping into a relaxed position above her skullcap. Her orbs closed as she leaned into his affectionate licks, her own tongue licking his neck a few times. Once she heard his whispered I love you in her aud she smiled widely, lifting her muzzle to nibble one of his auds and whisper her own I love you to him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 11:42 pm

Kihyah giving out a light Mmm at those three words she whispered so sweetly upon him, all the exhaustion of the fight plus not having slept well at all for the week she had been away from his side was catching up to him. His eyelids becoming very heavy and droopy he starts to fall asleep a little before he'd jerk his head up and shake out his fur from the neck up as if trying to jar himself back into reality. It didn't last long though for when he went and buried his face into the soft fur upon her neck he was out like a light. Only to wake up every few seconds to let out a little murr just to fall right back asleep.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:34 am

Mystery having fallen asleep just as suddenly as her mate wakes slowly, her auds flicking as she listened to the terra around them and she licked at Kih's chest gently a few times as her orbs opened lightly. Still in the same position of when they fell asleep she turned her crown toward the river bank to look at Angel and her auds lowered onto her skullcap slightly. Taking in a deep sigh she lied her chin down on her mates chest and cleared her head for a second before licking at Kih's neck lovingly in a gentle good morning.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 9:57 am

Finally she listened to her heart and whispers to where both of them could here. "I can't fight. A wolf that I look up to. Cause he's strong, wise and knows how handle things right....And Mytery I've been looking you for days now and all I can think of is having you as a friend again...I super sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so....sorry" She said whimpering in pain a tear came from her eye
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

Kihyah wakes finally from his deep sleep, he blinks hearing someone speaking but it wasn't his mate at first his head shoots up with his ears perked a small snarl starting to form across his muzzle until he remembered Angel and realizes that the 'strange' voice was only hers. He calms back down, the snarl retreating from his lips as he let her continue with what she had to say to Mystery as he slowly grooms her taking care this time to give her a deeper cleaning ridding her of any other smells that were not his own. He starts with her fores, the long pink tongue slowly curling out of his mouth to heavily lick down the fur as a soft murr rolled out his throat quiet enough so the two could talk to one another.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:04 pm

"But you have never been hated you probably didn't miss me anyway." Angel said as she looked lifted up her paw looking how swollon up it was. "Kihyah surly didn't care and he was someone I really looked up to, you could see it my eyes that I missed you both but the love hasn't shown yet." I say and sigh. "The truth is I don't have many friends when I met you and you taught me I just couldn't get my BFF out my head." I began crying. "But.....now I'm hurt I proabaly will never get back into place thanks a lot Kihyah cause if you really don't want me here this should've never happened.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:37 am

Kihyah turns and the snarl returns to his muzzle, " Excuse me..." he growled unable to believe his own ears, here he had spared her life even been kind to her when the fight had been over by trying to help with the swollen ankles and this was the gratitude he got. He moves away from his mate slowly to stand up and look at Angel with a mean mug. " I don't care do I? I could and would have easily killed you after YOU decided to attack me but I was kind enough to show you mercy and then carry YOUR ass down to the water to make your ankles feel better AND I DON'T CARE!!!" he began to pace the ground, obviously getting tenser by the second. " As for your ankles, those are your fault not mine. YOU were the one who decided it'd be a good idea to face me in a fight. I warned you several times that I would kill you if you didn't leave. I spared your life and this is the thanks I get!!" a low growl escapes him, an evil sinister look in his eyes. He wanted blood, the snarl having grown across his mouth he snaps towards Angel still too far off to do any harm to her but he was obviously ****** and pushed too far. He was obviously ready to take back his kindness and remove her life from her body. However he only paced a line between Angel and Mystery knowing full well his mate would have something to say about the matter, but he was now gauging up Angel. Playing out every move of a fight that was not even happening at the moment inside his head as he watched with steady eyes and trained ears for even the slightest hint that she may try to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:27 pm

"Wait....Kih before you lay a paw on me you better think what i`m saying here your wise, strong a majestic wolf and if your gonna handle a pack are you gonna kill them for making a mistake? Are you gonna kill them for telling you things like i`m telling you right now? This is no kinda thing you wanna do here, you wanna start a pack. And if your gonna want thier blood every single time they disrespect you. I was then wrong a you being a great leader, cause truthfully being wise, gentle, majestic, and even a loveble wolf like you no one would wanna hang out with you, exsept Mystery, cause that`s your loves life that`s the one you lean on. And if your gonna kill then your gonna have to make a thousand sacrafices it`s like convicting a crime. I`m wrong, I`m so in-mature that`s what you think in my world I imagine myself as a fun great leader sometimes a bit pushy but still" She sighs deeply and tries getting up not growling or snarling or trying to attack. "dang!" I say to myself as I fall
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:41 am

Mystery, now on her pads and close behind Kih's pacing line, growls feircly towards Angel as her pelt ruffled along her bodice as her muscles tensed quickly and her auds lied pinned back flat against her skullcap. Her lips curled back over her enamels in a agressive show of her K9's, having listened to them both she had easily put together that Angel was trespassing and had picked a fight with Kih and failed greatly as she submited to him and he had been merciful to her in letting her go with minimal wounds. Even had helped heal her by taking her to the river and this is how she repayed him? Questioning his ability to lead a pack when she didnt even now what she had gotten herself into? She shifted on her pads, rolling her shoulder blades before she broke the line between her and Angel, walking forward with a shrill snarl escaping her maw. "Get out Angel.. Your trespassing in our terra and showed us disrespect when we allowed you to pass through. If your not gone by morning... I wont be as forgiving as Kih."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fourth Year (2011)-
Jump to: