Alone. - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Alone.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:00 am

"How can I get out when your mate broke my freakin ankles!" Angel let out a small growl "I should've never liked you." She pointed her muzzle at him. "Kihyah was the one ready to start a fight when I asked him to help me be friends with you!" I rolled my eyes "But I never understanded, I was never your friend. Well no, I never lied so I'm gonna tell the truth right this second. Kihyah when I met you I thought of you nice and mature Mystery when I met you there was something about you that thought well boy she can teach me a lot of stuff but when your together I tell myself I'm now in the middle. But no from you to it's not truthfully understanded, That's why you two are doing what your doing now!" She growled.

Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 11:31 am

"Honestly Angel.. I'm glad he broke them, I most likely wouldve done the same thing. You deserved it and frankly I wouldnt have minded never seeing you again." Mystery spoke, her jaws snapping together every now and then, inches from Angels nose. "I barely know you and you hurt me, saying you hated me when I was just trying to help you.. Now you say you want to be friends again.. and Im telling you.. Thats not happening." She snarls threateningly, tassle high to show her she meant what she was telling Angel. "I'm not the very forgiving type if you havent noticed yet.. Oh... And you were NEVER in the middle of Kih and I." She waited then, an aud perked back towards Kih to see what he thought of all this but her orbs were locked to Angels while she shifted on her pads as she sat on edge.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:08 pm

Kihyah had heard enough disrespect out of Angel towards himself, he charged Angel full sprint out of his pacing having adrenaline already coursing through his body from the pacing he had been doing so he was able to reach a fair amount of speed before ramming into her shoulder knocking her over easily due to the broken ankles. Quickly pulling his muzzle back he forces a paw down on her exposed throat and snaps his snarling ivories with a nasty snarl coming from him. " Question my leadership, after I keep proving to you time after time that I am an Alpha! You are on OUR land! AND YOU HAVE NOT NOR WILL NOT EVER BE IN THE MIDDLE OF MYSTERY AND ME!!! UNDERSTAND!!!" he bites her nose hard pushing hard into her larynx. Letting go he emits in deep low rumbling growls, " Now...get...off...our...land. Don't care how...crawl. For now I really don't care....pray...and I dare say PRAY...you can crawl fast enough." he says pushing off her neck.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 1:15 pm

Mystery flanks Kih quickly after he had pushed off Angels throat, mimicing his deep growls as if to back him up on the matter. Enamels bared and hackles on end she watched, keeping her crown slightly lower than his to tell Angel he was the one she had to deal with. Blood pouring from Angels nose Mystery waited for her to make up her mind and she eyed Kih, knowing he wouldnt wait much longer.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 10:35 pm

[color=cyan]"Someday your gonna lose cause right now Mystery you don't know what your getting yourself into....I thinking you two being good leaders forget about it." I rolled my eyes something made me think for a second "When I get strong enough I will come back for reveange" I growled deeply. "I never knew you could go with out the gift of a friend. All you need is love and sometimes your gonna have to realize a gift of a friend. Since when did you try helping me Mystery?" Her words were strong and wise and she was right she made Mystery feel kinda bad or at least she should've She gets up and walks off the pain it hurted so bad she got in a position to move just in case Kih or Myst tried to attack her. Her nose gushing blood made her feel there causing the pain to her more then she's causing the pain more she looks at Kihyah then looks at Mystery she looks at Kihyah again then looks at Mystery once more she stops growling and sighs deeply "Maybe my sister was right I was never gonna have friends and for you I end up like this" She sadly starts padding off not close off their territory. [i]BTW I could beat your ass if you tried to break my legs. Angel don't think that you gotta be strong she licked her nose as she went Off.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:24 am

Kihyah walks away not listening to a word up the slanted ground towards the den, there was nothing more to that matter to be had. He turns softly to Mystery and gives her a gentle nudge of affection. " Hey...how about tomorrow we go out to the prairies, I've been hearing from some of the surrounding wolves that it's supposed to be the best night for field mice hunting and a great view of the stars while we do it...or so I'm told...what do you think? You gonna be up for it?" He asks her with a soft smile spreading across his face as they walked into the small cavern nuzzling softly into his mates neck.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:21 am

Mystery watched as Angel walked off, seeing her wince a few times from the pain in her pads. Her body screamed Lunge! Finish her! But once she got into position her mind screamed at her telling her No! Shes not worth it! Mystery growled in discust, shaking her crown feircly before Kih's movement made up her mind. She shot Angel a threatening glare before she turned to follow her mate, walking pressed up against his side and nuzzling into his pelt to calm herself down before she felt his nudge and looked up at him to listen to what he was saying as they neared their cave and she smiled once he was finshed. "Sure babe that sounds awesome, when you planning on heading out?" She asks as he nuzzles into her neck and she begins her gentle murring to him before pushing against his own neck as they got in the den and she gave out a playful growl to her mate then.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:52 am

Kihyah hearing her playful growl responded to her previous question while in the middle of sliding down his fores towards the stone as his banner wave high behind him. " I don't know..." His tone one of a teasing kind as the oh on know was elongated slightly. " We'll be leaving here about when the sun hits the line of trees." He says nodding his head slightly south west taking his eyes off of her to indicate the direction as well.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 10:32 am

"Mmkay, sounds good." She says right before he looks away before she would nip his nose which she knew would make him stand or sit. Either way.. Once he was where she needed him she slipped in underneath him, sitting below his head with her back against his chest as she started to nibble at his throat and chin with another playful growl. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 10:53 am

Kihyah had done exactly what she had predicted he would do, once his nose had been nipped his butt came down and he rose up on his fores to sit looking promptly at her. When she tucked her form into him a loud murr shakes his chest and he gently nuzzles into her closing his silver orbs as his tassel moves to wrap around his right hind cuddling into her form. His tongue rolls out and licks affectionately at her muzzle. " I'll be ready when it's time." He whispers softly so as not to harm her delicate hearing.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 12:58 pm

Angel~

I sighed deeply and then I start to sing "I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause

Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
It's the climb (yeah)

Sometimes you going to have to lose,
It's the climb (yeah yeah ea ea)

Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith

Whoa a ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh"

(Lyrics are so awsome lol)
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 10:55 am

Mystery smiles to her mates murrs and nuzzles, scooting herself back into his frame to rub and press herself closer against him before he started to lick at her muzzle and she nibbled at his chin again before she replyed to what he had said.. "Alright.. I love you.." She tells him as she rubbed herself against him again, murring to him gently as se smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 11:53 am

Angel~
As I was finally out they're territory I howled
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 10:52 pm

Kihyah hears the howl in the distance but it provokes no response from him as he nuzzles gently into his lovers neck, the warmth between their bodies a soothing one that pulled him into a dream like state. Only something that required his immediate attention could pull him out of it, realizing this he moves gently away from her to rub against her with his side almost cat like as he murred loudly moving towards the entrance of the den. " Follow me." he said softly before trotting lightly into the mouth of the cave and disappearing into the dark his waving tail the last thing to be seen.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 11:05 pm

Mystery whimpers lightly when she felt her Kih move away from her but when she felt him rub up against her she soon began murring again as her pelt ruffled nicely, standing with her shoulder against his flank even before he had told her to follow him and nibbling at his hackles. Once he moved toward the den she quickly followed close behind, following him swiftly into the dark of their den....
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:53 pm

Kihyah doesn't reappear again until dusk when the sun was starting to set over between the hills, his mate close at his side as he nuzzles softly into her as they walk to the ridge. He looks out over their territory and proudly gives out a howl to the crescent thumbnail moon singing to his love. Low to high rise's exclaiming his love for her across their territory several times as his tail wagged softly behind him.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:07 pm

Mystery had emerged from the den with her Kih, close against his frame as he nuzzled into her and she smiled gently to him. Once he had stopped at the ridge and had started singing to her under the crescent moon she smiled widely and blushed lightly before lowering her hinds to sit at the terra beside him, throwing her crown back to sing with him as she echoed his highs to lows back to him in her own show of her love for him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:45 pm

Kihyah's banner waves happily behind him as his songs draw to a close and he makes off for the hunting grounds. Trotting merrily along a gentle trail to the south west, murring softly to her he begins a conversation. " I think you'll really enjoy this place." he tells her with a wide grin planted across his maw as he turns back to look ahead now leading their path it was up to him to pay attention to his directions, luckily he didn't much depend on his sight but smells triggered responses of sap, leaves and trees. Everything had an individual smell and with it an individual place in his mind that told him what it was and where it was in accordance to him. 'The simple joys...' he thought to himself as he could smell his mates scent strongly upon his own a light murr coming to his throat again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 6:52 am

Mystery happily followed along beside her Kih after they had finished their songs to each other, trotting close to him as she pressed up against his right side slightly with a loving murr to echo his own before he started to talk. She nibbled at his hackles as she listened, looking at him just in time to see his wide grin and she laughed lightly. "Looks like you'll enjoy it too with how good of a mood your in right now." She smiled then, her auds perked forward to listen to him as they trekked, his footfalls, his breathing, his heartbeat, and then she heard his murring start up suddenly again and she looked up with her crown tilted just slightly to the right. "What are you thinking about Babe?" Mystery asks him, wondering lightly what had brought the murr back up in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:03 am

Kihyah slowed his pace a little to fall beside her more to nuzzle softly into her black pelt, the light murr still held in his throat. " Just thinking about you." he smiles softly before picking up his pace again pushing forward so they would be there by nightfall, the murr softly fading from his throat as their steady trek continued through a thicket of brush where he picked up a few burrs in his fur even getting a cluster of five stuck to the back of his right ear which he started to twitch lightly trying to rid himself of the pesky things without slowing.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:17 am

Mystery smiles gently when Kih slows to nuzzle her and she nuzzles him back, licking at his chin and jaw line lightly before he picked up his pace again and she easily followed close behind. Moving fluidly through the brush and lieing her auds back when burrs threated the delacate radars of hers, getting out with only one or two clingging to her tassle as her small size hadnt made the brush very hard for her. Looking up and seeing Kihs right aud twitch she chuckles lightly and picks up her pace to remove the little cluster of burrs from behind his aud. Once she had removed them she licked the little spot where they had been before slowing her pace jst slightly so she could pick a few burrs from where she could on his pelt as they trekked.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:42 am

Kihyah plants a warm smile upon his face after slowing slightly when he felt his mate start to remove the burrs from him. He stops completely another murr rising in his throat and he moves plucking the few she had picked up out of her pelt with his maw before spitting them aside only to move and help her remove the rest of his own burrs his tail had apparently been the center point of these mysterious plants attack it didn't look bad at first carrying only three but as he investigated further he found some were hidden underneath his fur that he had to really gnaw in to get them pulled out. Finally finished he nuzzles into her murring softly before pushing lightly off of her giving a little playful yip before trotting off towards the field again, his tail wagging gently behind him as they continued their trek. He sniffed the air turning softly to the left off of the small trail they had been following pushing underneath and through low hanging thick branches and leaves so thick you couldn't see past them. Coming out on the other side to a large clearing where in the gentle moonlight one could see the mice were so thick they were jumping in the long grasses, clearly a very easy meal for them both he smiles. " What do you think?" he asks her, the mice obviously too busy to take notice of the two wolves ready to dine on the buffet before them.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:23 pm

Mystery licks at Kih's chin happily as he stopped and picked the few burrs she had picked up out of her pelt as she picke at his own burrs, helping him with his tassle that had picked up a lot of the burrs it seemed before they finished. She felt him nuzzle into her then and she murred lovingly to him before she felt him push off of her with a playful yip and she chuckled, bounding forward to grab his right aud and tug at it playfully for a moment before letting go so he could lead her under some low thick branches. She slipped under easily, instantly at her mates side when she was on the other side and she gazed around the mice filled clearing then up at the sky with a gentle smile before looking over at Kih as he talked. "I love it." She replys to him, "I've never seen so many mice in one place.. and the sky.." She breathed as she looked up again at the stars against the black sky. "Its wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:33 pm

Kihyah jumps into the mess of mice, swallowing down three before rolling onto his back to look up at the stars. The mice would scatter for a few moments realizing they were being eaten, he squirms lightly on his back causing a few to get brave enough to run across his chest for safety where he'd scoop them up into his maw and giving a swift chew to the head before swallowing them down whole. He gazes up at the starry night sky covered in what looked like a sheet of black velvet with glistening diamonds sewn into it, it was amazingly breath taking out in the field. He heard and saw a few owls swoop in from time to time to pluck a meal or two from the nights feast, never really have taken the time before to examine these birds before he got a closer look and was amazed by their technique and skills with plucking them straight out the air with those large talons. Swallowing them whole once landing in a branch just off the field almost like flying wolves he thought to himself, he turns to his love to see what she was up to having gotten caught up in the moment himself.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:59 pm

Mystery was heading back over to her Kih when he looked over at her, having eaten a few mice herself and she had claimed this little one as her play toy as it squirmed uselessly as she held it by the tail as she padded happily to her mates side. She smiled at him once she was close with the bug eyed mouse staring at him, lieing down beside him with her back against his side and she dropped the little critter only to place a pad over it when he tryed to get away. Running her talons over the little body she watched as it went into shock and she glided her long pink tongue over it gently as she messed with its head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone.   Alone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fourth Year (2011)-
Jump to: