One shot - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

One shot

Go down 
+2
Kouga
Ria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:35 am

"No, Ive been around that farm, the dead animals are moved out of the pasture, but theres one problem. Its smell draws other wolves, ive seen weird ones with wings so, i think its ok," She said and layed down so she could get some more rest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:25 am

[May i join]

Wind howled to see if anyone washere but she went forward to the farm she stayed low and jumped over the Fence and looked for a baby cow and she found one se targeted but missed another cow came a Father of that calf and she smiled while she was scared and se got up the cow kicked her in the muzzle so wind ran off and jumped over the fence andthen laye down next to it puting a paw onher muzzle "OUCH!" she yelled for other wolves to hear
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 9:27 pm

[can i join the thing Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Male Age : 26

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 7:42 am

(may I join)
"walking, and smelled a newly born calf and began to track its scent until he arrive at the farm, seeing it from a long distance he saw a wolf hunting inside the farm and hear it shout for he was kicked by the protective mother then begin to howl"

AWOOOO!!!(any one there? need help?) he said
and wait for the reply of the others
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 11:35 am

(This topic is no longer active, the last post that consisted of a members roleplay was in September 2010. Please don't post here any longer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot   One shot - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One shot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: