Somber willows - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Somber willows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

Somber willows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

[Kirozanagi]

It may have been the loss of blood, but for half a second I could of sworn Blair had said something. I tried to reack some of the smaller scrapes on my sides, but every movement made me even more sore. After about five pained moments of licking I stopped cleaning. "Hey, I'm gonna try to sleep some... will you wake me up every ten minutes or so? Just in case...." I pushed the thought from my mind. "Um, I mean so I can clean my wounds." I didn't want her to worry about me- besides compared to my past expirences, this was just a scratch.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:21 pm

Blair understood what he really meant and tried to hide, so she nodded. "Of course, go to sleep. I'll wake you up in ten minutes," she told him. As he settled down to sleep, she carefully moved so her side was pressed against his. Their warmth transferred to the other and she was about to rest her head on her paws, then an idea popped into her head. Gently, she rested her head on Kiro's neck and sighed in contentment. Her breathing slowed to match his, and she noticed how easy it was to be comfortable with him, it was natural as breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:28 pm

[Kirozanagi]

It was strange feeling at first- having someone near me while I slept. Since I was little I'd always slept somewhere hidden, alone, and fearful of everything. It was different this time, like a secure safe feeling. When Blair rested her head on my neck I quickly fell asleep. I could hardly remember the last time I'd gotten a rest.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:43 pm

Many times, Blair's eyelids drooped, but she forced them open. Kiro's presence was so comforting, his body so warm, and his body so.. comfortable that it would've been extremely easy to fall asleep then and there. Animals shuffled around in the distance, but seemed to never attempt to come closer. Ten minutes of for the most part daydreaming blurred past, and she was soon nuzzling Kiro awake.

"Wake up Kiro, it's been ten minutes love," the last word slipped out of her mouth before she thought about it, and she sucked in a breath, hoping he hadn't heard it.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:34 am

[Kirozanagi]

I opened my eyes and pushed my upper half off the ground, sitting upright and my blush was hidden by the dried blood on my face. Groggily I thanked her as one word echoed in my mind, "Thanks..." She'd called me love and I'm not sure why but, it made me happy. The majority of the dizzyness was gone and my smaller wounds had started to close. I began brushing my tongue over the open wounds, to try to keep them from getting infected. The taste of my own blood almost made me gag, and I tried not to focus on the task. My fur looked more maroon than black and I saw that some of my fur was matted and hardening with dried blood. This wasn't going to work without watter, and I couldn't seem to smell any nearby... besides the dead body of the bear was a bit unnerving to look at. "I dont think we should stay here... that dead bear is starting to creep me out." It was the truth, but it was a bit misleading. the bear only creeped me out because I had killed it. When ever I killed anything I always had a bit of pity or guilt about doing so- and up to now It had never been such a large creature. But the most frightening part was that I'd lost myself to the bloodlust during the battle, I remembered what had happened the last time and I'd vowed never again- yet I'd let it happen.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 11:00 am

Blair nodded, slowly standing. Her ribs protested, but she clenched her jaw and pushed herself up. Once she was standing, she looked down at Kiro, ready to help if needed. The bear's corpse in the corner of her vision caught her attention. She looked at it carefully, her gaze following the small amount of blood trickling down from its neck wound. She licked her lips slowly. Bloodlust threatened to take over her body, and normally she would have accepted it with open arms. But Kiro was there with her. She couldn't let him see the monster she was while she grew up on the run. He couldn't see the killer, murderer of all animals that she was. She could barely stand to see her reflection in the water, it was that bad. Many times she went dehydrated just so she didn't have to look at the face of who she was. Not only did she kill others, she was slowly killing herself on the inside. And she hated that more than anything. The wolf Kiro has been seeing was buried beneath the cold-blooded killer for months, even years. That was one of the things that haunted her throughout all of her life so far. Not only that, but her packs howls, even her FAMILY'S howls, have echoed in her head from time to time. Not to mention her fear of fire...

Blair shook her head to snap out of her reverie. "Let's go find some water," she said, knowing she would have to close her eyes if she really wanted a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:03 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I forced myself up, ignoring the searing pain in my wounds. Hiding my suffering, another great trait I'd developed. Ha, as if. I forced myself to walk, each step pushing my tolerance to it's limit. I was used to it. I tred to speak, barely keeping the pain out of my voice, "*light gasp* water... sounds good. I need to clean my... injuries." My innerself snarled at how weak my current state was. I could hardly walk and the mockings of my bloodlusting side ecoed in my head. Ha! you pathetic weakling! Crawl like the scum you are. I ignored it, but I felt that my mind was somewhat right...
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:17 pm

Blair moves up next to him, each step jarring her ribs. She keeps her expression stoic as she uses her body to help support him better. No matter how much he tried to hide it, he forgot to keep the pain out of his eyes. She nuzzled his shoulder, continuing to move forward with him. "Let's just find us some water, then we'll rest there," she whispered to both him and herself. "It won't take long." Her sensitive ears heard water not long from where they were, and she turned the both of them to face that way as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 12:02 am

[Kirozanagi]

I nodded as Blair's words seemed to comfort me. I pushed my negitive thoughts -for the most part- out of my head. I felt myself being supported by Blair and I smiled at her kindness. She was hurt too, possibly more than I was injured, and she was helping me stand. I managed to speak in a genuinely thankful voice. "Thank you." My voice was fairly quiet though so I wasnt sure she'd heard me but, I felt better just from the thought.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 12:25 am

Blair smiled at him. "No problem," she said in reply. As she supported him, her ribs pinched with pain. She held back another cough, then continued to walk. After just a small amount of time, the two of them reached the water she had heard. A small lake laid in front of the, lush green grass surrounding the water. Her eyes sparkled at the beautiful sight and she sighed softly. She didn't move any farther than she was since she did not want to see her reflection, but nudged Kiro. "Go ahead," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 10:01 am

[Kirozanagi]

I noticed blair stop and I padded the rest of the way into the water. I slunk into the cool water and felt some of the dried blood glued to my fur began to disolve. The water around me was turning red an I hated the look of it. I moved into some of the deeper water and beagn to clean off my back, the wounds there were definately going to scar up. As I moved back to the shallowere water -my pelt back to it's former black for the most part- I looked down at my reflection. I almost jumped at the sight untill I realized that was how I really looked- My silver eyes seemed colder than ice, and I could see the scars down the left side of my muzzle (from batttles long ago...) One of my ears swas now slightly torn and I just generally looked beat up and thin, I looked like some abused dog. I pulled myself from the water trying to forget what I'd seen- How did she stand to look at me without running? I shook myself off- to my best ability- and sat down by Blair.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 10:59 am

Blair watched from a distance as he cleaned his wounds. She noticed the gleam his fur coat got when it was wet, and a smile twitched at her lips. She noticed him look down, and his muscles tightened suddenly. Was there something wrong with his reflection? When was the last time he'd even seen his reflection? All these unanswered questions flew out of her mind when he turned to look at her and she was able to notice what made him startle. One of his ears was slightly torn, scars ran down the left side of his muzzle, and his silver eyes looked slightly lifeless. But Blair didn't care about those things. She believed that scars make a story, make a MAN. And his eyes would brighten once he got food and rest, she thought. He walked over to her, then shook himself. She yelped as water coming off of him hit her, then she laughed. He sat beside her and she nuzzled his slightly damp neck, bumping her shoulder against his. Her heart was light and happy as she did so, and she couldn't help but feel glad that he showed up in the forest.

Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 9:21 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I felt a surge of happiness as Blair nuzzled my neck. My tail began to slowly wag and I nuzzled her back. Yet another question popped into my mind, "How come you aren't like the others?" I instantly regretted saying anything. But the words had escaped before i could stop them. Still, I was a bit curious about the answer.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 12:59 am

Blair looked at him, confused. "What do you mean? What others?" she asked curiously. Her tail stopped its wagging as she waited for an answer. Her thought process stopped as she became utterly confused at his question.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 2:45 am

[Kirozanagi]

I tried to elaborate, "The other wolves. Every other wolf I've ever come across has tried to kill me. But you're the first who hasn't. Why?"

((OOC: sorry for the short post I'm just really tired, and I've been doing mountains of homework.))
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 6:44 pm

So badly, she wanted to answer his question. But she wasn't sure of her answer. For minutes, she pondered over his question. Finally, she answered the best she could. "I haven't tried to kill you because I have no reason to. You have been nothing but nice to me. Even when we first met, you might have had an... aura of darkness around you, like your past is haunted. But that's lifted now. Your mood even is... brighter, happier. So there's no reason for me to kill you. I don't kill that which does not deserve it," [i]Anymore[/i], she adds silently.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 2:47 am

[Kirozanagi]

as i listened to her response i nodded slightly, it made sense- analytically. But i felt there was more to it than she was letting on. I sat down and licked at my paw. It had become a habit to groom my paw when I was feeling nervous, or over stressed- which was frequently. my back felt slightly better, and I could feel that it had stopped bleeding.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:27 am

Blair sighs lightly, shaking her fur softly. "Are you feeling better? Do you need anything?" she asks, noticing the bleeding had finally stopped. She almost sighed in relief she was so glad his wound had stopped bleeding. But that doesn't mean he felt any better.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 11:21 am

[Kirozanagi]

"I'm fine, it's not that bad. It's just a little scratch this time." I remembered the last time I'd been in a fight. How many days was I incapable of moving? It must have been at least two. The wound had a residual burning sensation, but other than that the pain only returned momentarily when ever I moved too suddenly. The pain wasn't excruciating, but it wasn't something that I like to have happen again anytime soon. "how about you? I noticed you were injured too. How are your injuries?"

Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 11:38 am

"My ribcage is a little sore, that's all," she told him. She wasn't lying, her ribs were sore. She just wasn't telling him the whole truth on how a few of her ribs had snapped. Slowly, she sat next to him and sighed softly. Her injury was nothing compared to others she has had before, but it still burned every time she took a breath. She had no idea how long it would take for them to heal fully, and she had no clue how she would keep the coughing up blood unnoticed. It was pretty obvious, so she didn't know how to keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 8:55 am

May i join?

"from the thick mist came out a big wolf and told them that their name was Hati"
he laugh loud and said: 'HAHAHA!!! you two are impressive i am tracking you two since you have met well i bet you didn't noticed me cause im a great hunter and my brother told me how... well Kirozanagi you reminds me of my brother when we two are attacked by a bear when we are young hes brave and good at fighting too but the difference on us is that i help my brother to kill the bear so our injuries are little only .... Blair you are also a good wolf, a very loving one...
and i know that you are hiding something(he whispered)
need my help? i could bring you food...(grin)
well i know that you can't bring your self food and i could protect you and keep you a companny...
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 10:04 am

Sure

Blair startled when another wolf came into the clearing. Hati had been tracking them? How could she not notice! She tensed when he said her name, calling her a "Loving" wolf. She growled shortly at him, digging her claws into the ground. When he whispered to her, her eyes widened the tiniest fraction. How could he...? She shook her head.
He wanted to bring them food? Protect them? How bizarre... but was it worth it? Probably. She sighed. "Fine, you can stay," she told him.
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 9:56 pm

Oooohh...Temper-temper,
well thank you for accepting me to join you...
tell me if you two are hungry and howl if your in trouble ...
I shall start my hunt to prove my self that im worthy to join you two...
(hati,runs away to hunt and disappear fast into the thick mist)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 10:37 pm

Blair shrugged. "Alright..." her stomach growled at the thought of food. She paced the clearing as she waited for Hati to come back. Her mind raced. What did she think of the new guard? She didn't know. And why did he make her heart race like Kiro did?
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 11:34 pm

(hunting away...he found a scent of an injured cow elk and began tracking it, he found the injured elk in the herd....he ambushed it and bite its neck , it cannot fight any-longer, suddenly he was rammed by the bull elk on and flew for about 6 ft. but it doesn't affect him that much, he retreats to the bushes but he keeps an eye on the injured cow elk that is running away again on her herd ..... he begun ambushing the cow elk again but making sure that he chased it away from her herd he makes it run towards the direction of blair and kiro so they will not have to wander far away just to eat, the elk runs where hati wanted it to run, a little nearer from where blair and kiro is he then began biting its neck forcefully that the elk's body was slammed on the ground and blair sees how hati took down the animal)
(after killing it he lay down near it)
he said: 'HEY YOU TWO!!!! WANNA COME HERE TO EAT OR ILL JUST GIVE YOU FOOD THERE, IF YOU WANT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somber willows
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: