Alone again... - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Alone again...

Go down 
+2
UrufuChi
Shadow200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

Alone again... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 8:09 pm

L'moine runs off and far as he can swiftly turning once he gets the water's edge and still runs as if it was a really big race
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 11:41 pm

Ahlah watched as L'moine leaped off the starting line, bounding forward with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as he panted. She watched as Moonlight stayed to give him the ten second head start, she was growing anxious about it and her legs danced in place as she let out a few whines followed by soft yips. Come on, come on...she thought hoping that Moonlight would start soon so she could see if the fae was truly as fast as she claimed to be. Thinking about what if she was as fast as the lightning itself, she had heard tails of such wolves that could move almost as fast as the wind but she had never believed in any of it or ever held the notion to it until now.
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

Female Location : In your house eating your food

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 4:40 pm

Moonlight counted in her head as the race had started. Once she hit ten, she began walking making sure he's far. She then picked up the pace into a jog and then into a really fast run. She was already on L'moine's tail and gaining speed "Come on speedy." she taunted with a light giggle. Then giving it her all she ran past the male and to the finish line. Once she reached it, she skidded to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 11:27 pm

Ahlah could hardly believe her eyes, watching as Moonlight picked up pace with L'moine and then surpassed him easily. She blinked a few times speechless, unable to claim the winner as words were gone from her. What she would give to run, let alone be THAT fast...she waited for L'moine to finish the race as well knowing he knew full well who had won she figured it didn't have to be declared. She then asked herself if she was good at anything like that, to be honest with herself she really wasn't sure and that sort of depressed her. She slid it off her back though and twisted her ears forward, distraction she told herself as she listened for what L'moine might say to the great feat he had just witnessed as well.
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:53 am

Moonlight walks over to Ahlah silently and nudged her side to get her attention for a second "Hey. I know you said that you don't run well. So, I was thinking, why not have L'moine and I could teach you to run as fast as we can or maybe at least him. But I know you can go faster." She turned her attention to the 2nd place winner and grins. "Good job!" she yips to him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 2:17 pm

Ahlah smiles softly and sighs, " It's a kind thought but it is impossible. You see my hip..." she looked back and down at the ugly slash of a scar that ran down her thigh only to look back up at Moonlight again forcing a smile upon her muzzle before continuing. " It will not allow me such sustained activity, pouncing quickly yes but not without pain I'm afraid and so running you see would just be too difficult if it were at all possible." she explains before quickly changing the subject as she wished not to think on the matter any longer. " Besides...I think L'moine could use your help too and I'm sure he'd be open to learning to run that fast. Any able bodied wolf would be....at least that's my opinion." she said before raising off her hinds to make her way to the stream that held the only good water for drinking there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 9:42 pm

(Guys,I was off for now! So bassicaly the race aint over ^-^ sorry)

L'moine runs past Moonlight again and hits the sinish line skidding
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 1:13 pm

(Okay yeah L'moine is right that was rude of me to continue, I apologize for that L'moine. My wolf is judge so we'll put it as close call because with both rps here's how I saw it playing out it's up to you both if you want to go with it or do a redo once you're both able to be on at the same time for an actual "race" anyways here's how I saw it going down...L'moine takes off first, ten seconds later Moonlight charges out she catches up with L'moine and gets maybe about a head length in front of him before he picks up speed passing her almost completely, at this point you're almost to the finish line when Moonlight turns up the juice picks up speed and wins by a nose...you guys can discuss if that's okay with you because that's what I saw from the rp's if you look at them as a rp done together hence why L'moine would have skidded to a stop cause he turned it up a notch. Again discuss it between yourselves when you've decided where you want to go next I'll continue to rp with you both.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:00 pm

(No its ok Ill be second Place winner)
l'moine rolled his eyes "Good job inneed Midnight"he says and sits down at the finsih line but then stands then walks to a place to lay and lays down their
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:16 pm

(Okay sounds good.)

Ahlah wags her tail, barking softly at them both in excitement her adrenaline had been pumping and now she had a ton of pent up energy. She jumps turning in the air, doing this a few more times as though she were chasing her tail in mid air then resorted to chasing it on the ground before she flopped down onto the sand. Growling playfully as the fluffy white thing as she nommed gently upon it.
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 8:49 pm

Midnight shook her head "Still have energy I see. I have a challenge for you, if you can catch 3 fish in 5 minutes, I'll catch food for us for 5 days. If we're still together." she spoke to Ahlah and grinned "Deal?" her tail was wagging in anticipation, waiting for the answer. She looks at L'moine and sticks her tounge out, teasing him a little.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 11:31 pm

L'moine got up seeing Midnight tease him he ran to her and stuck his tounge out at her to tease her a little and stopped he started to luagh a little thne chuckled he decided "Hey Midnight, You better watch out" he said to her and before she could move he pounces on her pinning her to the ground
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 4:10 am

Midnight saw him stick his tounge out then warn her. But before she could move, she is now under the male wolf. She laughs "Get your fluffy but off me." she jokes struggling a little. She then licks his nose and sticks out her tounge once more with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 8:28 pm

Ahlah barks playfully watching the two wolves as they wrestled, she hops on her front paws in excitement while her tail wagged happily behind her. She jumps L'moine wanting in on the fun and takes a tumble with him, once stopped she plops her white rump down on him while giving a wink to Midnight. " Us girls gotta stick together." She laughs before stepping off of L'moine to let him up so they could all continue in their jestful romp together.
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 4:26 pm

Midnight laughs when Ahlah knocks him off and sits on him "Thanks. I might've had to bite his tail to get him off me." she jokes then charges at L'moine to pounce onto him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 8:03 pm

L'moine chuckles and pushes midnight off carfully he then runs to the water stoping turning around swiftly and looking back at Midnight and Ahlah and stands looking at them and smiles "Come get me" he simply playfully growls.
Back to top Go down
UrufuChi
` dispersal

UrufuChi

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 3:55 pm

When she was pushed back, she rolled over onto her back and back onto her stomach. She raised her backside in the air, her tail wagging and her growling playfully. When he said to go get him, she happily bounds towards him. She stopped midway and dropped her nose to the ground then begins digging, throwing up dirt from behind. After awhile of digging she pulls out an odd looking creature that is trapped in her maw. It was long enough to be mistaken as a cat fish but it had long legs that tickled her nose as it squirmed like a fish out of water. "Look what I found." she exlaims but is muffled by the creature. It had a sweet smell to it, and it was the smell that had attracted her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 5:11 pm

Ahlah however did not take the invitation to play in the water although she still had plenty of energy in her she instead decided to stretch forward onto her fores as the tide came in to wash over them leaving behind a light layer of sand on top of the white fur. She smiles as she continues to watch the two, content in just watching since her hip was already starting to flare up from their earlier wrestling match. She knew Midnight could take L'moine if she wanted but the point of the game wasn't winning or losing, for wolves games were just about having a good time. With that thought her maw opens slightly to allow her tongue to curl out in a soft pant while her tail started to softly move back and forth behind her, an interesting feeling with the water and sand flowing partially over it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:32 am

L'moine ran to midnight and looks at te creature "I dont know what it is dont ask me" he replies and wags his tail

(Sorry so short)
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 7:47 pm

*Silvermoon walks up to the three slowly and carefully tail tucked between legs* "Well hi guys i well.... im kinda lonley and i heard something splashing so i thought i'd come check it out my name is Silvermist but you guys can call me Silver"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 2:34 pm

Ahlahs lips pull back in a soft smile towards the wolf who had approached her, the other two off playing in the water she had been surprised when she noticed another lupine on the beach. She had sat up to sit on her hinds getting a little impatient as she knew that soon she'd have to be on her way to find a meal and shelter but she would never give up politeness for being in a hurry so she responded to the wolf, " A pleasure to meet you Silver. My name's Ahlah however I'm afraid I'm not staying very long." she says apologetically not wanting to seem rude to the new comer who was obviously no threat to her.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 2:58 pm

*Silvermist smiles glad to see a friendly wolf*"Thats no problem"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 6:14 pm

Ahlah rises to stand and move closer to the other wolf wanting to take in a sniff to figure out what this particular wolf was all about. A female, who had been around but given the age she looked it made sense to her why she would be so well traveled. " Well spill it what brings you around these parts?" she says with a cheery bark. She could hold off leaving just yet to figure out just what this wolf was roughly about before she had to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 6:18 pm

*Silvermistv looks down at her paws then back up at the other wolf*"Well you know bad childhood wanted to start fresh...i-i think im finnaly ready to trust again"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 6:49 pm

[b]Ahlah[b] sighs softly, " I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't know much about not trusting a fellow wolf." she says before giving way to a yawn that parted her maw and curled her tongue towards the roof of her mouth before she was shutting it again then continuing. " Forgive me I am getting rather tired, it's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again...   Alone again... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: