Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 24

Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Empty
PostSubject: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:34 am

Blair walked slowly through the forest, the snow crunching under her paws. She was too weak to shiver, because she hadn't eaten for weeks except a mouse here and there. Finally, her legs gave out and she lay motionless in the snow, her breath weak.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:53 am

[Kirozanagi]

I can count it on one paw, the number of people I've ever trusted.

I held a snow hare in my jaws, padding through the crisp snow. I shouldn't have even been in this territory- Arter all I was just a wandering loner, going from territory to territory. The scent of a wolf and a quiet thud quickly drove out my thoughts and a new priority was pushed to the front of my mind. -Find the source of that sound.- The scent led me to a darkly colored female. I walked over to her and held my ear close to her white chest. She was alive, but weak- barely breathing. She must have been either too cold or too hungry and colapsed for some reason. It was completely against my instincts but I decided to help her. No one seemed to be nearby, and If I didn't do something she would likely die. I dropped my hare on he ground and attempted to nudge her with the top of my head. My quiet voice spoke for the first time in a while. "Are you still awake?"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:00 am

Scarcely, Blair heard a voice talking and she was brought back to awareness. A snow hare was in front of her and her stomach roared at the scent of it. She looked up to see another wolf standing there. Her icy blue eyes looked them over and she took a deep breath. "Ca-can I have-have the h-hare?" she asked, her voice cracking many times.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:18 am

[Kirozanagi]

So she was still aware of her senses...

I heard the female's weak voice and I nodded my head. It seemed she needed the hare more than I did. I sat in the snow near her and watched to see if she could move. "How long have you been like this? For a minute a question crossed my mind- How did this wolf even let its health reach this sad state? "Pardon my manners, I forgot to give you my name. I am called Kirozanagi- though you may refer to me as Kiro if that is simpler." This was the longest conversation I'd probally had in at least a year.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:26 am

Blair drags herself the small distance she needed to go, then clamped her jaws around the hare. It was not long before the small mammal was gone. Blair looks at Kiro.

"My n-name is Blair," she says. "I-i've been like this for... weeks I believe. I'm not quite s-sure for I h-haven't been k-keeping track of time."

With the small amount of replenished strength she had, her body started to shake with cold.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:36 am

[Kirozanagi]

I saw blair shivering on the ground and stood up. I padded over and lay next to her in the snow. Her body was shockingly cold to the touch. "Excuse my touch, but you'll surely freze to death if I dont share my warmth with you." I felt uncomfortable being this close to another wolf. Though, It wasnt as if I cold just leave anything- wolf or any other creature- to just suffer and die. I wasnt that cold hearted. And with those that were past saving... I didn't let them suffer. =
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:42 am

Blair tenses at first, then his warmth travels to her body and she relaxes against him. "Th-thank you Kiro," she says, resting her head on his paws. "I r-really appreciate i-it"

Very slowly, the shivers start to subside and she closes her eyes, her breathing softening to a relaxed state.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:53 am

[Kirozanagi]

I rested my head on my paws and felt Blair relax against me. "It's nothing..." I closed my eyes and listened to her breathing. The sound brought up faint memories of my mother, and my days as a pup. They were good memories. For some reason, My isntincts now made me feel that this wolf- blair was worthy of my trust. But my head reminded me of the others I had tried to trust and I pushed the thought from my mind.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:58 am

Blair lets out a sigh, her body pressed against his side and her cheek against his as she lays her head on her paws as well. "I s-still want to th-thank you though," she whispers. Her eyes close gently, to tired to worry about any trouble that could be out there.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:10 am

[Kirozanagi]

"I understand. You should probally rest, you're still weak. in a few hours I'll go catch you something else to eat." I remained fully aware of my suroundings. I decided to keep watch and make sure nothing attacked. If we were attacked while Blair was in this state, then I'd have to prtect us both. In this condition Blair must surely be too weak to fight.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:16 am

Blair nods, nuzzling the side of his neck lightly, then settling down to sleep. Faster than she would've ever imagined, she was out. Her dreams were not haunted like usual, but blessed by the face of her savior. Kiro. A gentle smile spread across her sleeping face and her tail wrapped lightly around his.

Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:32 am

[Kirozanagi]

I tried to stay awake, but Blair's soft even breathing was like a lullaby and I felt myself sink into dreams. I was almost asleep when the snap of a twig wole me from my rest. I looked up to see a coyote staring at Blair. When it took a step towards us I lifted my head and pulled back my lips, a growl building in my throat. I put my head back down after I saw the cowardly coyote run off through the trees.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:15 pm

Blair opens her eyes tiredly when she hears a growl. She notices it is Kiro growling and she follows his gaze. A coyote stands there, glancing between the two of them. Finally the coyote scampers away. Kiro puts his head down again and Blair nuzzles under his cheek so that her head rested underneath his. She sighed in content, her body barely trembling anymore, and her stomach growled very softly.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 5:18 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I felt Blair snuggling by me and the faint sound of her stomach growling made me snicker. "I think I should go catch something for you to eat. You can come if you can walk, or you can stay here and wait." I stood and nuzzled Blair before lifting my nose up to scent for a trace of some small animal I could quickly catch.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 11:18 pm

"Y-you go ahead, I'll be alright," Blair tells him, subconsciously wondering if the coyote will come back for her. Once again, she nuzzles Kiro's neck to reassure him that she's be fine. An animalistic scent crossed her nose and her stomach growled louder this time. Slightly embarrassed, Blair ducked her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 9:56 am

[Kirozanagi]

I nuzzled Blair off to find something to catch. A faint smile remained on my face and soon I scented a snow lemming. Perfect, lemming makes an easy catch. As I approached the scent I crouched near the ground, my tail wagging behind me in anticipation. The little furry creature never saw me coming. After I had a nice catch (of a squirel, three lemmings, and a a plump hare) I carried them back towards Blair.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 11:14 am

Blair lay where Kiro left her, bored. She wagged her tail for something to do, and a familiar scent crossed her nose. But what was it? Her eyes scanned the forest carefully. In the distance, she heard twigs and leaves cracking under paws. She guessed that was Kiro. Suddenly, a branch cracks to her left. She whips her head around to look immediately.

Her ice blue eyes lock with that of a coyote.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 6:17 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I padded confidently through the snow and On my way back a new scent crossed my nose. It was that coyote from earlier. Swearing in my mind I broke into a run, almost tripping over a low branch. A bounded to Blair's side and dropped my kill on the ground. My lips curled into a snarl. The coyote took off running and I followed in hot pursuit. My expression remained cold and blank. This coyote obviously wouldn't stop untill it was dead. As I caught up I sprang onto its back and quickly snaped its neck with a quick bite and a twist of my head. Then, I padded back to blair. "Did it hurt you?"

Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 7:42 pm

Quickly, she shakes her head. "N-not at all. It just looked at me, and was about to lunge when you came in," she tells him, her eyes locked on the kill in front of her. Her stomach roars with hunger and she gives in. She sinks her teeth into the delicious meat, moaning softly as the blood drips down her throat. Many were scared of her since she found slight pleasure in killing, though she would never harm a fellow wolf that doesn't deserve it. She found happiness in the blood, the adrenaline, and she guessed that's what all the males shied away from.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 8:28 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I sat down by her and grabbed one of the lemmings, then began to enjoy its tender meat. I looked at Blair, "Im glad I got here in time then." I nuzzled her warm shoulder then went back to eating my lemming.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 10:55 pm

Blair smiles at him, blood covering her muzzle. "Yeah, me too," she says. Leaning towards him, she licks his muzzle lightly, then ducks back. Her ears are heated as she digs into the kill once again to hide her for once shy look.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I noticed Blair's shyness and smiled a bit. After I finnished eating I stood and walked a few steps off, before curling up on the ground. I was lost in thought and my gaze was locked on some nonexistant point in the distance... I was a bit tired but I just couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:49 pm

Blair finishes eating and sighs. Her legs ached, but she now has the slightest bit of energy. Using that energy, she forces herself up. To stop herself from falling she leans on a nearby tree heavily. She pants for breath, but smiles gently at being up. Her blue eyes were soft, her coat glistening from the moist ground, and some would say she looks like a dream at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:07 pm

[Kirozanagi]

Hearing Blair moving about, I snapped back to reality and looked over at her. If it wasn't so cold I'd have surely turned red. I couldn't remember the last tim eI'd had any emotions- besides hatred and detest- towards anyone, yet here I was so captivated by a female I hardly knew. And the best part- was it felt like I'd known her for a long time. The feeling im n=my gut was weird and I almost wanted to wear my innard out with my own claws- almost. But at the same time I felt warm and ... happy? Was this what happiness was? I'd been too long since I could call anything happiness anymore. For some reason I couldn't stop looking at her but I couldn't bring myself to speak. I remembered seeing other wolves get stupid over a female before but untill now I never really understood why. Now I felt like a weak fool. Somehow, forceing the words out I managed a question, "So are feeling good enough to walk yet?"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:36 pm

Blair's gaze snapped up to see Kiro looking at her softly. She looked back down shyly and shook her head. "Not on my own, I can lean against something and walk, but not on my own," she told him. It was the harsh truth, one that would probably be true for a while. She let out an aggravated sigh at that thought and dug her claws into the ground. Carefully, she glanced up at Kiro. He was her savior, and she couldn't thank him enough for that. Just by glancing at him, she could tell that there was something special about him. To her at least. And she believed it was a quality she wanted to stick around, especially with him. Snapping out of her trance, she realized she was somewhat staring at him. Her ears warmed as she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?   Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next