Night Shadows Meet

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night Shadows Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 10:01 pm

night shadow leaves rabbit lake when he gets to this place he finds himself head to head with humans and dogs noises he growls and moves on his way he was looking for something a friend or someone to like him but he hadn't found one yet
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 10:34 pm

night shadow came face to face with a mean dog he smiled and backed away slowly then a human almost hit him with a car he didn't like it here but would he find his best friend maybe not but he and to try he just wanted blair right now but she didn't even like him or did she he stopped almost turned around and ran away from this horrid place but he had to try and look wolves didn't even come here or did they would they attack him he didn't know but he had to look and had to stay there but again and again he wanted to leave but he didn't at least not so far he hadn't
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:41 pm

he crawled along the streets no wolves live here i would have found one by now he looked down why him he got up then face to face with a car he jumped out of the way he growls and keeps moving he finally laid down he was dead with walking and trying to find someone but would he or was there just more people and dogs to find and no wolves?
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 7:15 pm

he was now at a dead end well this is just great he had to find a small fish in a big pond more like hung he said well ill find you he said smiling but it was a cold and horrid smile not a bright happy one he had left to go now will he find one wolf like him or was he stupid to come he had never gone this far and wanted to have a happy life not like this
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 8:33 pm

when he finally got back from rabbit lake he growled laid down he had gone all the way back he sat down thinking of blair and to tell you the truth he loved her and he did want to go back but she'd be so mad at him
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 8:44 pm

he heard a howl it was just a dog he walked slowly till he came to an abandon building he looked at it then crawled inside its we okay but he heard more howling then snap he flipped and yelled at a tiny dog WHATS YOUR PROBLEM JUST SHUT UP he twitched then left whet back into the house and sat down
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 8:56 pm

then in walked a human with a small one he gasped and bolted out then came after him he came to a dead stop and broke threw the window he run away bleeding from the glass
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 10:11 pm

night shadow wanted to just be by blair he loved her and he said to himself go back she might still like you but he didn't listen he knew she had found someone or thought he was hopeless so he didn't turn around even though it killed him
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Male Age : 26

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:06 pm

"Skoll was one day wandering around the forest to find prey... then suddenly he heard a noise ....
he saw a HUMAN! he ran as fast as he could but bayed up on the mountain side by more than 30 dogs that the human brought .. he was tranquilized for his large size and gonna be put on display in a zoo... while passing on the miles city he woke up...and free himself from the truck ..... he run to the city nervously and fear has taken over of his mind... he rest for a moment in a ark alley where he relaxed himself and adapt to the noises that the city have..... "
"Then there comes a large dog barking at him cornering him on the alley....Skoll chooses to fight the dog and he killed it...after he found out that the place is not safe ... he began wondering the city.... "
"He found a track that seems another wolf and became exited.... he follows the scent as fast as he could.....
he saw the wolf that have the scent that his tracking and runs towards him excitedly"
he said: 'Hey,brother what are you doing here , do you know how to go back to the forest again.... i was captured by a hunter...and gonna be displayed on the zoo for my huge size....but i eventually broke out oh his truck and ran away...could you help me?
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:11 pm

yeah i can help you come with me there is one place in and out but only if your ready to fight because there are a lot dogs you just out threw that alley and jump over the gate and run as fast as you can okay?
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:19 pm

"Skoll's tail droop down"
he said: 'now i feel relaxed that some one could help me....thank you and what's your name again sir?
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:23 pm

"Night Shadow" he said looking at the new wolf "you shouldn't have come here many people still want to kill and take your pelt right off and then do studies"
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:30 pm

"Skoll pull back his ears and narrows its eyes"
he said: 'Is that true ... humans are that mean? we do nothing harmful to them...so why do they capture us wolves...
"skoll's fur bristles"
'those human....if I get one ill rip them appart!!!'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:57 pm

Then the tackled Skoll "WATCH IT YOU DUMB KID!"
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

Whaaaat???!!!
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:55 pm

"YOU ALL MOST GOT BOTH OF US KILLED!GET GOING!"he looked at the human firing at them "GO GO GO"he started to pushed skoll
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:01 pm

"skoll becomes alert...and saw the human firing at their direction"
"he ran as fast as he could then jump to the fence to run away from the human"
he said: 'hey,im sorry if im not paying attention to my sorroundings...
"then they found a pack 5 all stray dogs and very angry at them"
he said: 'so what should we do fight'em or run? "skoll, snarls and its fur bristles. he crouch, ready to attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:03 pm

Night Shadow ran at then and hit them "IF YOU DON'T RUN ILL KILL YOU HURRY UP RUN WHILE I STAY BACK HERE JUST RUN"
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:07 pm

"Skoll,become angry with him"
he said: 'IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME ???!!! A BLOODY COWARD?!!! HUH! "snarls and its fur bristles. crouch, ready to attack if necessary.
I CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:10 pm

I DON'T BUT I DON'T WANT YOU IN THIS I LIVE HERE YOU DON'T STAY OUT OF IT
Back to top Go down
idate_addict11
` pup

idate_addict11

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:11 pm

he said: 'well ok, we will meet where?'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 3:13 pm

Night Shadow walked away "i have a mate to get to if you want go to waterfall lagoon" he smiled "but there will other wolves there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Shadows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Shadows Meet   Night Shadows Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Shadows Meet
Page 1 of 1