Night's old pack - Page 40

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
+3
bulldoglover
DaughterofWolf
Night Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night's old pack - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 8:01 pm

Koi looked at his brothers body and cried he couldn't stop his head dropped his mom and dad disappointed in him would now hate him for letting his brother die

Night felt horrible then he opened his eyes then closed and opened them to see clearly why was Koi crying he was all right
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 8:17 pm

[my computer is messing up so if i am logged out i will get right back on]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 10:36 pm

(No problem broskii :3)

Blair found Koi lying with his head resting on Night as tears ran down his face. She limped over to him, not saying any words. Cause none needed to be said as she nuzzled his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 11:11 pm

Koi looked down "It should have been me i barely knew him and now he is gone!" he cried out

Night couldn't move so he yelped to try and tell them he was find and kicked his feet
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 10:39 am

Blair watched Night move, but couldnt understand what it meant. She looked to Koi. "Night would've said the same thing if you were the one who got shot," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:05 pm

Night laid there were they really that stupid he bit Kois foot hard and pulled if it didn't hurt to talk he would have yelled at him

Koi jumped "IT COME BACK ALIVE!" then he bolted away
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:12 pm

Blair stared incredulously at Koi as he ran off. She grumbled, but moved next to Night and snuggled into his side.

"I don't know if you can hear me right now, but i want you to know that i'm here and waiting. I want-no, i need you to come back. And... so do the pups. I can't raise the pups on my own. They need a father, their real father, to be there. Please come back," she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:21 pm

Night thought if i could move i would kill Koi could he talk it was worth a try but it hurt a lot "B-B-Blair i am alive!" it hurt every word and it hurt to breath but he wouldn't leave Blair without a fight
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:22 pm

Blair nodded, smiling sadly and licking his cheek. "I know you are my love, but you shouldn't talk. Focus your strength on getting better, okay? I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:27 pm

Night felt horrible they were out in the open waiting to be attacked he felt watched but he couldn't stop it whatever was watching them then he saw fur but it was a lot smaller it must just be Foxs
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:33 pm

Blair heard a rustling in the bushes and looked around. just a few foxes wandered around them and she let out a deep, menacing snarl. The foxes eyes widened as they backed off.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:35 pm

Night laid there he stoped breathing because it hurt so much and when it hurt not to breath he still held it it hurt so much to breath
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:36 pm

Blair heard Night's breathing cut off. "Night? Night. Night! Breathe!" she yelped out, nudging his head.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:37 pm

Night took a breath he yelped when he did when he began to breath again he whined
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:39 pm

Blair nuzzled him. "I know it hurts, and I'm so sorry. I know it's selfish, but i cant let you go."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 12:47 pm

Night laid there as the pain grew worse he yelped now he want Blair to just let him go it was so painful to live right now but he would have to Blair couldn't have the pups [if there ever approved] if he died

-------

https://wolflife.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=755
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40