The Pack Of Beyond.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pack Of Beyond.

Go down 
+2
Gone
Nature
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

The Pack Of Beyond. Empty
PostSubject: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:41 pm

Angel, Paradise, and Zeta had been walking all day and Angel knew they must be tierd she looked back at the two pups her eyes sleepy looking she walked over to a place a beautiful place she turned to her two pups and sugjested "We found a home" She let every tree slip through her fur this was her home now and very close to Mami.

Last edited by Angel on August 19th 2010, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:24 pm

Zeta laid down. Her ears laid down almost flat. "Is there any prey here? I'm ready to start hunting."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:29 pm

"There should be Zeta." Angel said sniffing the air. "Follow me." She ran towards a heard of deer. "Here you may hunt Zeta I will help. Paradise made a disgusted face. "Ewww...." She said with a nasty face. "Your gonna help Zeta Ok?" Said Angel "And if you succsed I'll get you something different." She looked at Zeta "If you didn't notice it's very rare for a wolf, were vegetairns."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 8:51 pm

Zeta shrugged. "Ok but mom shouldn't you be careful about plants? I mean how can you tell which are good?" She heard a far off rustle of leaves and decided to leave those for later. "Wish me luck Mom." She took off after the animal that rustled in an almost silent sprint.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 8:55 pm

Angel changed into human and rushed super quick to Mami, She came back with some chicken "Here." She gave it to Paradise
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 9:13 pm

Zeta trotted back, stomach full. She smelled the meat. It smelled hot. She wrinkled her nose. "What's that? And I thought you said she was a vegitarian. That smells like some weird meat." It smelled familiar but she just couldn't put a name to it.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 11:05 pm

(Um... Not to ruin the party or anything.. But you cant claim a territory without an admin approving.)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 10:21 am

(I wanted to claim Mami then Wildwind told me I couldn't then asked me if I wanted to claim the marsh I said yes so yes I did claim it)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 10:33 am

"Oh yeah were not actually vegetarins were ones that eat white meat" Paradise said giggling.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 12:47 pm

(Ook.. I know that I read it in the claiming grounds but did she actually say that its yours? You cant just say Hey I claim the marsh and boom its yours.. Thats not how it works.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 5:21 pm

[Angel: Mystery's right. WW never accepted your territory claim, so it's not actually yours yet.]
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 8:27 pm

[ Thank you, Mystery, Soul Hunter. Angel, it is now yours, but they were correct, asking for it is not the same as it being yours. Have fun role playing in your new territory! ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 8:30 pm

(so is it our territory or no? I'm confused)
"Oooo. Ok I was wondering. I caught a doe. She was sick and very slow so she was an easy kill." With all of them fed, she wondered what they would do. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 8:39 am

(Yes yes it is!)

"Soo... lets look for a den." She started out.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 1:20 pm

"Ok. I think I passed one while I was hunting. I'll go see." Zeta left them again and began to look for the den. After it was nowhere to be found, she returned. "Well I can't find it."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:09 pm

She sniffed the air "Hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:19 am

"What is it mom? Is it possible to smell a cave? Do you smell a den?" Zeta sniffed as well. She wanted to learn as much as she could about everything her mother knew. "How do you become a hybrid? Can you just be an angel instead of all of that extra stuff? Are there other hybrids?" Questions about everything raced. She wanted to know so much so that when she had pups of her own, she could help them be smart too.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:26 am

She giggled. "Sometimes I wish I could just be a angel Zeta sometimes I do." She thought if there is other Hybrids out there she didn't know. "I don't know Zeta I can't even smell a scent of a hybrid." She smelt the air once again finally smelling a den. "This way!" She dashed in off. Paradise dashed with her. "Coming."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:34 pm

Zeta ran with them. It was a bit of a challenge to keep up with her Paradise, let alone her mother. "How far is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 8:02 pm

Paradise sighed rolling her eyes as she ran "Were getting close sis I can see it." Paradise ran faster. Angel came to a hault it was the cave. "It`s beautiful" Angel said amazed. "She went inside and sniffed it, the wolves that once roamed here were exstinct Angel came back smiling."We are staying here." She said nuzzling her pups.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 3:45 pm

Zeta sniffed the air. There used to be wolves here. Oh well. She padded into the cave. After looking at it for a bit, she found a nice little corner by a large rock and laid down to rest..
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 3:50 pm

Paraidse came and lied down by Zeta "We had a long day today sis." She said with a yawn "Tomorrow your gonna learn how to speak with a british ascent." She put her head on her paws. Angel came and layed down by her pups. "Goodnight pups." She said falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 4:20 pm

Zeta's deep sleep brought a dream. It was the same as before, she was running with her mate. Then she couldn't understand what he said to her. He bared his teeth at her and bit her then he ran away. Why did he bite me? What did I-- She lifted a paw only to see five long fleshy claws. She felt her pelt but she felt no fur! She looked in a puddle. No. I am human.

She jolted awake. Her mother and sister were still asleep. She quietly walked to the mouth of their cave and sat down. She looked at the moon and began to talk to it. "I want to be a hybrid but I don't want to be a demon or a...human. But I want to be like Mom and Paradise. I don't want to be an outcast in my own family." She waited as if it would answer. Talking to the moon had always made her feel better. She started talking to it as a young pup after humans killed her other family. She winced. She didn't like to remember them. It always brought pain. But then she thought of how Angel had told her that she was her mother. She remembered the joy of having a new family. She remembered all of this as she fell into a much better, deeper, happier sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 4:56 pm

Angel heard every bit of it. She looked at Zeta and smiled then whipered. "Just sleep young one and with me, all your dreams must come true." Angel feel asleep it was time to give Zeta the power of an angel and vampire as she wakes up she should have it! Her pups dreams must come true.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 1:42 pm

Zeta woke up. She saw her mom asleep and wondered when she had moved. The sun was just getting ready to rise so there was only a bit of light. She shook herself and stretched. She felt as if every little worry she had was over. She sniffed the air and caught the scent of a hare. After it had been captured and eaten, she trotted back to the den. She sat and waited for her mother and sister to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack Of Beyond.   The Pack Of Beyond. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack Of Beyond.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next