The wearabouts of Silent Hawk

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Empty
PostSubject: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 10:55 am

The forest creeks with the wind that blew through it, the soft pattering of paws is heard long before anything is seen through the light mist that coated the ground. Silenthawk moves as though these lands were familiar to him yet he had never cast his sapphire orbs over it before, his mind was elsewhere as the wind whistled out a tune that he was following intending to find out what it was that was making the beautiful sound. His grandfather had taught him to listen to the forest and what it said, though he hadn't known what it meant as a pup he knew now its full meaning.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 6:02 pm

[May i join?]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 9:03 pm

[Yes of course I'm open to all RPers to join Silenthawk in anyway]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 9:09 pm

[Thank you!]

Star looked around she was still a pup only 1 her silver fur dimmed she looked up at the fog it was like the night her parents chased her and her brother away she felt small then she saw a baby rabbit she looked at it for awhile she couldn't kill it right as it was born in a way the rabbit was like her alone and at the mercy of its predator but her predator was fear and being alone
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 9:12 pm

[Sorry! i added color to that one i use to having more characters around but i am only rping with her]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:26 pm

[I don't mind, color makes everything look cool.]

As the lean, muscular brute silently made his way through the forest to find what it was calling him he happened upon a young looking female. His sapphire eyes look up at the vaguely visible night sky as if to ask his grandfather if this what he was meant to find. The poor thing hadn't even seen him yet and if she wasn't careful could become the snack of a deadly predator quite easily. He moves, almost like the mist across the ground a smooth canter that some could say gave him the presence of floating along. She wouldn't see him at first as his stealth was uncanny but instead of scaring her he approached her slowly, ears laid gently back with his tail softly moving from side to side to show her his intentions were only the best. " Hello there...my name is Silenthawk, you looked lost and I thought perhaps you might want some help." for such a large looking beast his voice was quite deep as was to be expected but carried a soft gentle tone that spoke from the wolfs soul, his eyes were warm and caring as he looked upon the fae.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:34 pm

she turned around "H-hi" she said holding her left ear down she looked up at the new wolf "Y-y-yeah i am a little bit lost but i can't see anything" she tried holding her left ear up but it went back down. Her heart pounded this wolf was nice compared to all the other ones who were mean to her and chased her off till she ran far into these woods. she could barely find her way here too
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 9:52 am

He nods softly listening to her words, her stuttering told him she was still nervous but who wouldn't be this place was no place for such a young pup and sometimes he had an overbearing presence just because of how tall he was. But he approached her, a few steps more before that same deep soft tonal voice came from him again. " In that case it's probably best we get you out of here...come I'll show you the way." he says before turning around, then looking back over his shoulder to make sure she was going to follow.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 12:23 pm

Star stopped for a moment "C-could you please say that again?" she said holding her ear down she wished she could her him more but she couldn't it what she got from that wolf he clawed her ear out now she was deaf in her left ear and often never heard people. She took a step forward wondering where he was going hoping he was not going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:43 pm

His sapphire orbs focused on the left audit that was damaged, inside the canal he could make out that it was beyond repair and he realized she probably couldn't hear him at all out of it. So he turned back around and took up the females right side so she could better hear him, " I said I'll help you find your way out of here." he repeated to her never liking to raise his voice as it drew in things whether good or bad and he certainly didn't want to raise any attention in these woods other then when he had to.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:56 pm

Star looked at the him and said with all of her heart "May i s-s-stay with you? you seem nice compared to the other wolves that attacked me. Please let me stay with you i won't get in the way!" her voice pleaded with him hoping that the wolf would allow her to travel with him because if he didn't she would be alone again not knowing where to go or what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 6:37 pm

His eyes warmed to hold a smile in their sapphire gleam, he could feel the females loneliness and pain a gift his grandfather had said was something called empathy. He nods softly and starts forward, slowly moving like he had been when he had been following the sound that was now no where to be found within range of his audits. He kept to her right side though so she could hear him without having to strain herself, " You are welcome to follow the path beside me for as long as you wish." he tells her, he was slow as his long legs far stretched hers and he didn't want her to have to run to keep up and besides he was used to the slow steady pace. " Now you said wolves attacked you?...whatever for?" he asks in that same deep beautiful tone he always used.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 7:23 pm

Star smiled and picked her right ear up so that she could hear him "Well i r-really don't know maybe i was on there territory but one time there were many of them and i just kept running till i ran here a-and also m-my parents were never really on the good side of most wolves" she said remembering the stories of when her mom told her about the food she would steel or the wolves her father would attack for territory it was enough to make generations of wolves hate their and their kids names
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 11:43 pm

He listens to her speak, seeing the images play out in his minds eye all the things that had happened to her and then why. " Sounds like you are having to bare the sins of your families past...this is a good place to hide, not many wolves dare enter here. It was probably what saved your life...think about that..." he says before going quiet again, he wasn't much of a talker but he was open to it it was just he was almost always thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 11:47 pm

Star smiled someone got her "What about you? why are you hear?" she turned around hearing what she heard before she had met him the howling of wolves then she asked "And one more thing can you hear them too or is me deaf ear playing tricks on me?" he stared at him wondering if he had heard too
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 11:00 am

He listened to her questions, she was a curious female but his family had always taught him it was a good quality to have plus with her age it was more then likely she was new to the whole being without a pack and finding ones place in the world. He answered what seemed to be her more concerning question first, " Yes. I hear them, but you have nothing to fear...even if they were to get up the courage to enter they do not know these woods like I do and you'll be safe with me. As for why I'm here," he shrugs and simply stats, "Because here is where I am." he had followed the soft tones on the wind but it hadn't been howling that he had known for certain and he never went anywhere with any purpose other then to find his own.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 7:13 pm

"what are you looking for you seem to want something or to do something here" she said looking at him as she talked then she looked around. Thick fog hung everywhere "And why is there so much fog here" her foot touched something and she jumped up and when she looked down a snake was right there. then she screamed "SNAKE!" she felt like running but she couldn't move at all
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 9:23 pm

He chuckles lightly, she had so many questions but before he could answer them she screamed out. He looks back to find the snake that was crossing over her paw, in a flash the snake was in his maw and he turns his head quickly to fling it out into the woods. He had been so fast the reptile hadn't even had time to turn and strike him or her, " Next time just freezing in your spot would have been enough...but you spooked it. My grandfather taught me that if you respect the creatures and the forest around you it will respect you in return. In fear most of nature reacts with violence when they don't know any better." he tells her, not really answering her previous questions as they had slipped from his mind. " Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 9:38 pm

"Yes i am kinda hungry but that snake can't be scared all it wanted to do is attack me and eat me!" she said staring into the woods then she heard the wind blowing threw the tree it was annoying to her "When will this wind stop it annoying
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 9:25 am

He smiles softly, " That snake was hardly big enough to eat a wolf and yes you scared it...just like when I approached you you were scared of me...out here though you're right to be cautious, every creature is because you never know when something might just jump out and attack you...and maybe if you closed your eyes and listened to what the wind was trying to tell you it might just leave you alone. Then again maybe the trees are busy talking about you." he says walking forward, his nose having already caught the scent of a buck a few miles off, there was a doe that was closer but with the time of year it was he wasn't going to kill it and have the possibility of killing off a mother. " Come this way...we can find a good sized meal for the both of us." he said before turning right to head for the deer.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 1:30 pm

Star followed him. What was he talking about the wind talking to her it couldn't really could it. or was the forest much more than it seemed. She thought about it for awhile. "Hey umm... can the wind talk to you or am i just to deaf to hear it" she said asking wondering if he was crazy or he head learned to talk to the trees the forest and the mighty wind
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 5:04 pm

He smiles as he continued forward, " Of course but it doesn't talk like you or I do...I suppose its rather hard to explain, I grew up learning these things from my grandfather but if you're interested I can teach you." His head lifted then as if he had heard something, his audits twisted around for a moment before he turns back to her. " We'll want to hurry, it's going to rain soon." he says before ducking forward, his pace quickening just slightly as his head lowered just slightly. The deer wasn't far now and he knew that he could easily take it down alone but every wolf enjoyed a good adrenaline pumping chase for food so he crouched low in the mist, the only thing even visible of him were those brilliant eyes of his. He whispers softly to the female, " Why don't you take the lead, I'll follow." he says encouraging her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 5:24 pm

She stared at him she had almost never hunted all she could hunt where small mice nothing more than that "B-b-but i have never even hunted before what if we lose it and we don't get to eat" she said her eyes locked on him as if pleading not to lose it if she did she wouldn't eat that's what her parents taught her if you loose it you don't get to eat
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:22 pm

He wouldn't push her to do something she clearly was uneasy with so he took it upon himself to hunt the buck down, he closed his eyes first as his ears twisted forward. He heard the deep steady breathing of the male buck as he heard a rustle knowing it was simply looking up to check for predators, even heard the soft brushing of the coarse fur on its rump as its tail flicked a few times. Then came the rustle of it lowering its massive rack on top of its head back down into the grasses to then lick out its tongue to scoop in a clump of cool grass then start gnashing up the green vegetation. His eyes sprang open as he flew through the grass, the buck taken completely by surprise hardly had time to react before Silenthawk's incisors were digging into its rump as it tried to take off but the sheer force of him hitting the buck from behind made it stumble and slow so that he could let go of the males rear and make for its throat. It turned starting to lower its head to defend itself with a good gouging of his gut but it was as if he had predicted the move and leaps over, clearing the frame of the deer only so his jaws could come clamping down on its neck to drag it completely down now onto the ground. It flailed its hooves and tried to regain its footing as the brute clenched down even harder and at points gnawed at the spot to get an even better hold before finally the buck stopped moving, Silenthawks eyes on the movement of the deers chest as it rose and fell before it fell for the last time. He let it go and closed his eyes, bowing his head as he chanted softly it was something his grandfather had taught him to respect the spirits that inhabited the forest even the ones that seemed so insignificant but were all important in the grand design of things. When finished he looks up and over to where he had left the female, " Come...eat." he says before stripping free a bit of flesh and laying down on his chest to hold it between his fores as he gnawed it like the deer had done with its grass.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:37 pm

Star stared at the buck it was amazing who he could do that she walked over to it she didn't want to eat it but she was so hungry so she striped a big piece off and ate it little by little then she turned when she had heard a noise it was nothing she lifted her head up to stare at the thick fog her green eyes opened wide when she saw a bird. that's what she could catch she could climb trees and that bird was low. but she could never get back down what if she got stuck. The wind blew again and it took flight and was off on it's adventure. she put her head down and shut her eyes and fell asleep without wanting to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next