Star alone a scared

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Star alone a scared

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Star alone a scared Empty
PostSubject: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 1:26 am

Star looked around she was alone again her brother dead the only family she had was gone she would like a friend but it looked like she was alone it was dead silent she looked down and walked then she sat down and rolled over it was night she just stared at the stars the things she was named after her silver fur glowing her eyes lit up when she saw them
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 5:17 pm

Star looked down and began walking no one was hear she was alone and she would have to deal with it but she wished for someone to comfort her she was young but old enough to know that being alone hurt and you need someone unlike pups they think that there better and can be alone for ever witch you can't she saw a baby rabbit she stepped back she couldn't kill it it was to young to die that rabbit was like her at the mercy of her predator her predator was fear and being alone it hurt but she couldn't do anything so she looked for food
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:45 pm

Frost howled for Tikki and sat down. she caught some herring and ate them, picking out their bones.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:48 pm

Star attacked the pup grabbing her neck and throwing her "THIS IS MY TERRITORY!" she yelled and began to attack again Tiki jumped in and took the hit for frost
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:51 pm

Frost howled in pain 'do you just always attack lost ten- month- old pups like that?!'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:52 pm

she ran and bit the stranger wolf and dragged tikki away from him before staggering under his weight and dropped him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:54 pm

Star hit Tiki in the eye and growled then she saw who it was her brother "Get out!" she said madly "I thought i got rid of you a long time ago" she turned to the other wolf "Is this your little girl friend" she laughed and walked away to her small den that wasn't far away at all
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:56 pm

Frost turned to tikki 'see? i told you she would'nt like you!' the she told Star ' i'm just a pup that Koi took under his care!'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 10:58 pm

Frost ran to Star's den. ' look, why can't you accept your brother he's a nice guy and he really still likes you'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:00 pm

Tiki turned to her "She has grown bitter since i last saw her let her talk to her. He walked over "please talk to me sis"he said going under and following her Her fur stood up "Go away you can't change what you did don't act like you don't remembor what happened
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:02 pm

Frost stood up 'i'll leave you two to talk'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:03 pm

she sat outside the den and ate more herring
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:04 pm

Tiki jumped out and grabbed her "You started this with me now you'll finish this with me!" he said dragging her back
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:06 pm

'alright i'll stay' she sat down in the den.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:06 pm

'i just thought you wanted to settle stuff without me interfering'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:09 pm

' go on, talk.'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:10 pm

Tiki sat down "Ok to fill in our friend i will tell her why you think i am a traitor" he said looking at her "I got into a fight with my mother and ended up hurting her then she kicked us out on our own but star still stayed with me till a few months ago when she attacked me and left" "I could be living with my mother still but you made it clear that you wanted to leave!" she growled
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:15 pm

' okay... why don't you find your mother together, that way you'll probably get back together and after all these years she still has to have some love for you left. and she can't abandon you just because of a fight. okay that was a lame suggesion but its worth a try.'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:18 pm

"Sorry to say but i killed her she left us and i wanted her back so much but i got angry because she said that we were never going to be her children "YES YOU KILLED HER!" she said growling "WOULS YOU RATHER HER KICK US OUT WITHOUT REVENGE!" he said growling right back
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:21 pm

Frost gulped ' so... are you two gonna get together? the past is the past, just like i had to forget my dead parents and brother, and resist killing every hunter in sight.'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:23 pm

Tiki looked at her "Her heart is gone i thought it might have come back!" he said to her and turned away "Lets go frost" he walked away Star smiled when he left "If you would just say sorry for killing your own mother i might forgive you!"
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:25 pm

Frost pricked up her ears and sighed hearing Star's last comment. she stared at tiki expectantly
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:27 pm

"I am not going to say sorry for what should have been done why don't you say sorry for killing your other brother!" he said growling "I am sorry for killing my brother" she said staring at him
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:29 pm

Frost growled and nipped Tiki
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:30 pm

'do what needs to be done. don't be a sore loser!' she growled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star alone a scared   Star alone a scared Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star alone a scared
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next