Returning from an Unexpected Leave

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

Returning from an Unexpected Leave Empty
PostSubject: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 10:39 pm

Unfortunately, At the end of this last school year, my laptop was returned to the school and I was pulled away from posting in my beloved role plays and cast into the sea of summer assignments for All of my Advanced Placement classes this upcoming year. This is no excuse for not giving a notice, and I apologize to my fellow RPers. I will be getting a new laptop this upcoming week, and I will make sure that this site gets placed first on my bookmarks bar, right next to my school related things. I see a few new faces since last April, and I hope we will all get along and spin great stories together.

Once again I'd like to apologize, and give my greetings to everyone. Though my leave was not without any progress in my role playing skills. My vocabulary has increased, and I have been training myself with various of my friends. So I hope my Semi-literate / Literate posts will be fine.

So hello! I'm glad to return! ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:04 pm

I missed you even though i haven't rped with you i have kinda been wanting to do an rp with you well any ways man its good to have you back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 9:09 pm

Well, I'm glad my PC is hooked up again, and I found out that laptops are passed out this Thursday~. (hooray)
So anyway, I saw you back in April/May when I was last active, and I hope to RP with you too.

And thanks, it's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 9:13 pm

well just pm me where you are and what topic and i will be there rping!!!!! plus you and me join about the same time i think it would be fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 9:58 pm

That sounds fun, as soon as my new character, Paki, gets accepted, I'll shoot you a PM Night. Okay?
I only put up the new character thread today, so I didn't expect it to be accepted at least until tomorrow. All I'm doing now is waiting. Though I did post in the Forest of Mist with Kirozanagi. (It almost feels strange to refer to myself in third person. lol)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 10:15 pm

well everythings been slow around here but now people are getting on line so yeah just pm me i hope your thing gets approved i am rping with daughterofwolf and three other player that are me myself and i XD i have three people rping with themselves haha
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 5:16 pm

Welcome back Kiro. It's good to see someone return from a long absence. Don't worry about being away so long, trust me we won't hold it against you xD. Anyways, hope the site is as fun to you as when you left and again if you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to PM me. I too have been busy this summer with trying to locate a roommate so I'm not on as often as I was but I try to be on every few days or so to approve new characters and such. Hope to see some cool new RPs from you and more of that epic book you're writing.

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from an Unexpected Leave   Returning from an Unexpected Leave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1