Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:23 pm

"N-Night!" Blair yelped, jumping onto the ledge. The water waved around her and she whimpered as she couldn't see Night. She took a deep breath and leaped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:26 pm

Night sunk lower and lower then he landed in the crack of and lower cliff the blood from his ears drifted out into the water
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:28 pm

Blood blurred her vision slightly, but she swam down the trail of it to find Night. She took his scruff in her mouth, ignoring her burning lungs, and dragged him up towards the surface.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:29 pm

Night bleeding turned into more bleeding when Blair dragged him to the top he didn't breath
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:31 pm

"N-Night?" she whispered, noticing his non breathing state. "Please." She put her paws on his side, pressing down.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:32 pm

Night didn't move his body lossing heat

[were on the top of the cliff again right and don't worry hes not dead]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:33 pm

Blair pounded on his chest, but couldn't get him to wake. She whimpered and laid down beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder, tears streaming down her face. It began to rain again, but not enough to flood.

(yes we are, and ok c:)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:36 pm

Night opened his eyes to see someone crying he felt a pounding in his head and could remember where he was or what his name was "Where am I who are you and who am i?" he asked the wolf
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:37 pm

Blair smiled when he woke, but her smile vanished the instant the first question came from his mouth. Her crying turned to sobs as she shook her head. "This can't be happening," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:39 pm

Night was crying blood but he wasn't really crying but blood vesels had popped in his eyes and now it looked like he was crying blood his head pounded "It's okay but may i ask your name and why your crying" he asked seeing that this wolf was very upset
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:41 pm

Blair couldn't look at him. "My name's Blair. And i'm crying because you've forgotten everything," she said stonily. She knew true love was just a lie.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:43 pm

"What i've never seen you before" he said getting up looking at her "I think you might have the wrong person" he said but he smiled even thought his head hurt and he was in pain
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:46 pm

"I don't have the wrong person!" she snapped at him, standing and looking like a ****** off dark goddess with the moonlight behind her. "I just saved you from the water because you hit your head and fell in because you thought i was mad at you when i wasn't and you bolted up. I know you Night Shadow. You've been my mate for all of the life i want to remember. We might have pups on the way. So do NOT tell me i have the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:47 pm

He backed up taken aback he stared at her with wide eyes
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:49 pm

Blair was shaking with anger. She was tired of this con called love. "I.... I'm outta here," she grumbled as she passed Night to get away.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:51 pm

He looked at her when she was gone he didn't know where to go he just sat there alone the moon was covered by dark cloud and he was alone that wolf left him gone

[sorry but to keep it exiting i am making it like this sorry but i like exitement]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:53 pm

(i understand)

Blair growled as she paced. She couldn't get herself to go farther than the forest right behind the cliff. She would keep a good eye on Night, no matter how mad she was.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:55 pm

Night looked down he felt bad so walking slowly he stepped to the edge of where he was he looked out he didn't know what to do then he heard someone behind him
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:56 pm

Blair stepped half out of the forest as he stepped to the edge. She didn't want him stepping off.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 8:58 pm

He looked around not seeing anyone but then he laid down he didn't know what to do so he sat there
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:01 pm

As Blair's anger disappeared, she trotted up to Night's side. She sat beside him, with a friendly space between them.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:03 pm

aHe didn't know where he was or who she was but she walked away she wasn't a friend she left him in the dark the anger of being alone and not knowing anything overtook him "What do you want why can't you just leave me alone i don't know who you are and to don't care enough to stay with me" he said
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:05 pm

Blair listened to his words, every single one stabbing her heart. But she gave no response.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:08 pm

Night got up and walked away she left him in the dark and yelled at him when he didn't know what was going on and in pain she left him and it hurt him to say it but she needed to know that he wasn't going to take it
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 9:09 pm

Blair continued to sit there as he walked off. She did the same thing. Who's to say he wouldn't come back like she did? If he didn't, she had nothing to live for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next