Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:36 pm

Phenomenon smiled and grabbed Blair and threw her into a rock

"BLAIR" he yelped he growled "So you've been with Phenomenon" he growled his whole life was ruined if he killed Blair or Solo

Beelo stood beside him this was his one challenge of picking who he will save
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:39 pm

Blair gasped for breath, her ribcage aching badly. The rock had bruised, if not broken, multiple ribs. Every breath hurt. "C-Cop," she panted out. She needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:41 pm

Night looked at Blair"BLAIR DON'T BE STUPID!" she had pups thats why cop wanted her

Cop turned to Blair "What"

Phenomenon turned to Cop and grabbed Solo
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:42 pm

She put the sweetest look on her face. "Come here," she beckoned him with a soft smile as she stood up. She hated doing this, but it needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:45 pm

Night stared at Blair and ran to her standing in front of her "Stay away from her!"

Cop stared at Night "You know i just want to kill you Blair"'

Phenomenon stopped "I am sorry Cop but i can't kill another pup" he said then he stepped away from Solo and stood in front of Night "You'll have to get threw me to get to Blair"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:47 pm

Blair was shocked when the other male protected her as well. "A-Another pup? Who did you already kill?" she asked incredulously, horrified.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:49 pm

"I killed Night's sister Sasha and many more" he said looking down "But now i have a chance to protect Nights life and his pups and you Blair"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:00 pm

Blair growled menacingly, then softened down some. He was trying to help... "Fine. But don't expect a thank you from me," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:02 pm

Night growled

Phenomenon looked down "I don't need one" then he charged at Cop and ripped a huge chunk of his back off

Cop yelped and moved away then he fell over
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:23 pm

Night looked at Blair "Do you want to finish him off or can i"

Phenomenon backed off of Cop waiting for Night or Blair

Cop felt the ripped in his back bleeding
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:13 pm

Blair backed off. "You go ahead," she whispered as she turned her back to the bloody scene. She wasn't one to kill wolves often, but she would if needed or if she craved revenge.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:15 pm

Night looked at him he would bleed to death like all those other wolves "Then lets just leave him here to die but i am staying here he walked to other side where nothing laid there phenomenon was gone the other side of the cliff was fine so he tackled Blair again not knowing that Solo was right behind them
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:19 pm

Blair yelped lightly when Night tackled her again. A small flash of color made her freeze. "N-Night, stop," she whispered, knowing it was Solo.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:26 pm

Night looked at Solo he smiled and got off Blair whispering "I shall get you when she leaves"

Solo smiled she wasn't hurt that bad she would rather walk back herself no one else was hurt she could walk back so she turned around she waved her tail "Bye!" Tiki was teaching her well teaching her a lot of new things as well
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:30 pm

Blair sighed as the pup just said a simple goodbye, guess she was fine without them. She whispered, "Goodbye sweetheart," under her breath, hoping the wind would carry it to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:33 pm

Solo put her ears back hearing her mother say those words she missed them but she was happy with Koi and Tiki and she wished that Daddy and Mommy would live with her and the humans

Night turned to Blair and smiled "She will he be now back to what i was doing" he said and tackled her "Now please let me or else'
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:37 pm

Blair giggled softly, her mind taken off Solo when he tackled her. "Or else what?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:38 pm

"You might have thirty pups" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:39 pm

Blair's eyes widened. She did NOT want to have that many!
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:41 pm

"Or ill eat you you pick or you can just let me fix your leg" he said pressing against her more
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:43 pm

Blair growled at him, her eyes narrowing. "Fine," she spat. "You can fix my leg."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:43 pm

Night smiled "Too late"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:45 pm

Blair was astonished. "What?" she asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:46 pm

Night whispered in her ear and he even talked slowly "I said too late"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:49 pm

She nipped his ear. "So.. what are you going to do to me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)   Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand between my toes :3 (Night Shadow)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next