sian wanders alone - Page 17

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 1:56 pm

Scourge would suddenly appear from the bushes from behind Jade and Raiko, letting out nasty growl as his lower lip curved up showing off those lovely razor sharpe K9 teeth. " Raiko," he snarled angrily as his dark greens eyes are burning with jealousy, seeing Jade pinned underneath Raiko.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 2:03 pm

Zero would pad into the forest with Ria and Hita following behind him. " So, guys you'll think anything will happen on our patrol?" He asked curiously, trying to make small talk knowing they would all be on patrol for the next few hours together.~
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 2:12 pm

Jade looked at Scourge showing both horror and fear in her big blue eyes, hiding behind Raiko knowing Scourge always had dark side.. He was the type of wolf who you didn't ever wish to meet in battle. " Scourge!! please don't do it.. I know you're little bit jealous of Raiko. But still you don't need to start fight." She whimpered, seing Scourge's dark forest green eyes buring with hate and jealousy.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 2:24 pm

Scourge would looked to Jade looking abit confused. Why whould she hide behind Raiko?!?!? He could never hurt his Jade. " Jade, move out of the way now!! This is bewteen me and raiko.. not you." He shouted and stepped one paw forward, letting out thunderous howl putting fear into the weak, while his massive white paws tingle with pure excitement for good fight which cause the fur along his spine to bristled ready to rip Raiko apart.

(( it's on like donkey kong >:O))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 2:44 pm

ria rolled her eyes " guess we will see wont we?" she said to zero

raiko walked forward, putting himself completely between jade and scourge and let out a feral growl.

yes it is on Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 2:59 pm

Jade would move few feet away from both the growling angery males, looking completely shocked. " Males.." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 3:41 pm

"thanks sian"shshale siad to sian

"ya well see."hita siad to zero
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 12:31 pm

sian nuzzled shshales neck.

raiko growled at scourge again. " you have issues, maybe you should jump in a river an chill" he told him curling his lip, and barring his teeth.

[your asking for it XD]
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 12:53 pm

Scourge, snarled louder curling his lip and bared his teeth. " I have issues?" He laugh darkly, circling around Raiko snapping his powerful jaw toward him with incredible power. The sound of Scoureg's jaw being snaped could easily be heard, with enough force to break bone." I think you have the issues, stealing somone mate." He snarled even louder in disgust, ready to attack any minute.

(( Pssh, i'll eat you for breakfest O;)) {{ >o> Btw Happy birthday baby <333 wove chu ~ kisses~}}

Last edited by xXScourgexX on December 20th 2012, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 12:59 pm

Zero nodded. " Alright, let's get move on then." He said leaping over fallen long and quickly land back upon all four paws gracefully. " So, how do you two join our pack?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder.~

(( O__o Ohh, dear Raiko v.s Scourge ~ gets popcorn~ XD. Happy Birthday. ^O^))
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 1:12 pm

Jade looked at both males, bitting her bottom lip nervously. What could she do? If she stepped bewteen Scourge and Raiko something bad could happen. " I wish Scourge wasn't such hot head!!." She sighed, looking at Raiko. " I hope he'll be alright.. Scourge was good fighter, that's all he ever live for was good fight". Jade simply watched from far way, it was the only thing she could do.

(( Tankies guys x'3 ~ kissses n huggies back~ wove chu too.. but don't hurt meh freind >w<))
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 3:52 pm

monheartheard growlind she sloly stalked next to jade

shshale thaenstarttedn to drag the bugk toward the pack
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 12:10 pm

ria followed zero over the log. " i was in sians former pack" she told him

sian followed shshale

raiko snarled at him. "i didn't steel her, she came to me!" he growled
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 12:03 am

{macking our chat into a book pm me if you want youre wolves to be in it and so i can create it ,i aloso need a name please ,i am up to suggestions }
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 12:54 am

hita walked silently next to ria and listened
hivo and silvermoon spept wiating for evreyone's return
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 11:49 am

Jade whimpered softly and shifted her gaze to Moonheart, nuzzling the shewolf with her snout in freindly greeting. " Hello, Moonheart." She said quietly.~
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 11:57 am

Scourge didn't even care anymore what Raiko had to say. " Lies! I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart." He grinned evilly, just thinking about the idea. Scourge would suddnely leaped into the air flying toward Raiko with intense speed aiming for the fur around the neck area , opening his poweful jaw wide enough to chomp down on Raiko's neck with enough force to easily break bone, while the fur along Scourge's spine bristled.-

Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 12:01 pm

Zero nodded. " So, Sian had pack before huh? What happened to Sian's first pack? If I may ask." Zero asked curiously, walking along side Ria.~
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 3:37 pm

moonheart was shocked in alarm to see what was happing "its ok "she siad torward jade
shshale then suddenly smelt blood of one of her pack pates drooped the buck and sprinted toward the sent
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 3:47 pm

Jade nodded and snuggled close against Moonheart for comfort, watching the fight between Scourge and Raiko.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 3:53 pm

{ok found a name for the the book :"the wolves of legerdemian forest"}
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 12:51 pm

raiko dodged scourge, jumping aside at the last minute. snarling, he clawed at scourge's flank.

[ Shocked ]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 1:59 pm

shshale came into earview of distant fighting she slowed down near sian and sidad" they better have a good reason for fighting"
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 2:09 pm

sian snorted. from the sound of the fight, scourge was one of fighters. he knew that scourge would be trouble.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 12:45 am

shshale stopped quick to get a drink quickly notcining a sound of rushshing waved

"they should stop this shshale will be mad"mooheart siad to jade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next